Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Banners((Updated!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:37 pm
Your shorter then 4'7" my god that's sad. Really sad...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:53 pm
((*she giggled softly* of course Ed would still be short, it's genetics...and...*embarassed* I think I am taller then both of you and younger...I am 5' 4''...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:56 pm
I'm about 5'3" ish. SO not that much taller. But height doens't matter to me. And you know I noticed something, lately my bishies have been shorter tehn most of my other ones. Like this on guy...from the manga "Eerie Quiree(sp)" he's short(and looks hot.) Then Ed is uber short, Roy is still short, um..I had another short bishie...I forgot who...too many bishies.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:53 am
((*she shook her head, since her bishie list was managable* well, there have just been quite a few anime and manga lately with shorter characters coming out as the kinds we like and that are pretty, a phase so to put it, and I am sure it will be over in a little while...these things come can go...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:36 am
Yeah...why everyone so short lately? I mean seriously...it bothers me. Then again height doesn't matter as long as they're not shorter then Ed...*poked Ed's forehead and mumbles 'short' then runs off*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:04 pm
((*shrugging softly, she sighed* I am not sure, but as I said, it will pass....and...it really does not bother me so much, and Ed can still have a growth spurt so I have hope for him....and...*she hid under the table for fear of Edward just blowing up for long-ranging Fire* RUN!!!))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:16 pm
He can't get my to stay dead...besides he's my short little bishie! *grabs ed and lifts him off the ground cuddling him.* My short little bishie.

Ed: Let go of me! I am not short! God women get a brain! *trying to break free from my death grasp*

Mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:36 pm
((*she watched the taunting tiredly, of the Ed trying to kill Fire, getting called short and little, and of course the crushing of the bishie*...oh dear.....that's disturbing...I don't know who to cheer for...*huggled Al's arm now*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:39 pm
Heh heh. I can't help it he's soo short it's cute! *sits down and plays with Ed's braid having tied up his legs and siting ontop of him*

Ed: Get off me now! And for the last time you idiot...I AM NOT SHORT!!!

Ah...can't you just tell he cares.

Ed:...Al...little help?

okay yes I have an over obession with the little scriptle(sp) things, oh well...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:54 am
((*she was still clinging to Al's arm, Al looking a little confused and worried, and she wearing such a sharper expression of worry as Ed was being crushed, pulled around, and nearly mostlested. Not able to take it anymore she walked over, just pushed Fire right over, and dragged Ed away, untieing him and then shooing both him and Al away* that's not very nice Fire...not nice at all...don't do that to him....its bad, and you are hurting Al too..))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:57 am
Tiny bishie...*sits in her corner holding her blankie giving a cold stare as Ed was dragged off.* Evil...my Ed...give me my Ed...oh well...*goes and clings to Fai now and cuddles him* Heh heh...I always have a bishie hiden somwhere. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:06 pm
((*she made a face as the others ran away, turning back to Fire and instantly feeling badly as the cold look came to her* He's not that tiny..I am sorry...but I hate watching bishies I appreciate tortured....*she laughed softly and shook her head* well I don't know Fai so you can tear him to shreds all you like...you are so like a cat Fire....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:21 pm
I don't do that to my bishies...*mumbles something unde rher breath(Emmi knows what it is I'd bet!) still clinging to fai* You've never read Tsubasa? Aw too bad for you. My Fai..or is it spell Fia...no it's Fai. He's so sweet. And he's taller then me unlike Ed. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:04 am
((*she smiled softly* yes, you do in fact do that to your bishies, often too and intentionally to boot...*had a good idea what was being muttered*...but no, I have never read it sadly...*heard Edward explode in the background and the short comment*....we all knew that was coming...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:35 pm
...I didn't say anything! Anywho...wait why am I cat? I was back-reading now I'm confused...okay in a few sense I can see that...Ignoring that Tsubasa is great series! You'll have to read it someday, I think you'd like it.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff