Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Archangel Academy
Teachers lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:46 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
smiles in his sleep and starts snoring again.
*When you start snoring she feels a disturbence and wakes up. She lifts her still sleepy head and looks at you. Smiles*
sorry. he says in his sleep, feeling that he woke her. he smiles and moves his arm slightly, so it is around her.
*She smiles and puts her head back on your shoulder. She didn't fall asleep again*
you can fall asleep if you want.. he says waking up slightly and smiling and kissing the top of her head. its fine. he says opening his eyes fully and looking at her. ill make sure nothing happens to you... im your guardian angel after all. smiles again.
*Smiles* Thank you, but I'm not tired anymore...
ok. he smiles and snuggles closer. so warm.. love is so warm. he says smiling and closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:46 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
sorry. he says in his sleep, feeling that he woke her. he smiles and moves his arm slightly, so it is around her.
*She smiles and puts her head back on your shoulder. She didn't fall asleep again*
you can fall asleep if you want.. he says waking up slightly and smiling and kissing the top of her head. its fine. he says opening his eyes fully and looking at her. ill make sure nothing happens to you... im your guardian angel after all. smiles again.
ok. he smiles and snuggles closer. so warm.. love is so warm. he says smiling and closing his eyes.
It sure is... *Smiles and snuggles aswell*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:48 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
grins and clicks his fingers. some chocolate appears in front of her, floating in the air... you want some? he says taking a chunk and munching it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:50 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
grins and clicks his fingers. some chocolate appears in front of her, floating in the air... you want some? he says taking a chunk and munching it.
*Looks at you smilling* You rascle... You are hitting my weak points... *Takes a chunk aswell and eats some. Giggles* Sweet...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:52 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Looks at you smilling* You rascle... You are hitting my weak points... *Takes a chunk aswell and eats some. Giggles* Sweet...
thats my job. he says smiling and looking at her.if i do that then you will be happier. thats my main goal in life, making you as happy as possible...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:53 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
thats my job. he says smiling and looking at her.if i do that then you will be happier. thats my main goal in life, making you as happy as possible...
*Finishes eating the chocolate and smiles* I am happy right now...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:58 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
then thats good. he says finishing his piece and smiling, then kissing her gently and pationately.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:59 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
then thats good. he says finishing his piece and smiling, then kissing her gently and pationately.
*Kisses you back and smiles after. Strokes your cheek softly* My Guardian Angel...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:00 pm
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Kisses you back and smiles after. Strokes your cheek softly* My Guardian Angel...
smiles. my one true love. he puts his hand on her face then kisses her slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:01 pm
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Softly and warmly kisses you back*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:04 pm
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
smiles and puts his forehead to hers, looking deep into her eyes and smiling lovingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:06 pm
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
smiles and puts his forehead to hers, looking deep into her eyes and smiling lovingly.
*Smiles back and gives you an eskimo kiss*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:07 pm
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
laughs slightly and eskimo kisses her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:08 pm
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She giggles and the giggle leads to a warm laugh*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:12 pm
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She giggles and the giggle leads to a warm laugh*
grins and laughs as well. he looks at her and thinks she is beautiful, especially when happy... he decided he wanted to make her happy all of the time. at that thought he smiled and kissed her softly.  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games