Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Rp
The Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:10 pm
Xinarb
Loggs on

as shiki loggs in he whipes out the pie he got from ice's hide out and starts munching it while walking to the chaos gate. "Hey THIS IS BLUE BERRY PIE!!!!!! I HATE BLUE BERRY PIE!!!!!!!! im gonna kill ice for giving me inferior pie." he said then went through the chaos gate to level up.
*Poops up*You haven't noticed ?my whole damn hideout was blown to shreds by Lumera and Hakaru!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:12 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
Darkfire128
"Not a pycho! You just cut off some of your shoulder and your saying your not a pycho!" (Reallife: Yeah sure i don't think your a pycho)
"If you haven't notice i covered that part with ice in case of in fection so that is why i'm not psycho if you were my friend you would stay!Think about it youi know i always liked you when we met just think i'll leave you alone just think about it"*Walks away*

*Yells* "Your the most stuborn, inmature guy i have ever known!!!" *Turns and stomps off the other way*  

Ms Puppyluv
Vice Captain

Xinarb
Captain

"ok i know hakaru and he would never do that. besides how do u know it was them?" he said before noticing a monster. which he blew through with ease.  
*He walks around town*Wow theres nothing to do here....He countinue walking and sits under a shady blossom tree.  

[Dis]

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Darkfire128
dtlsupersayainwarrior
Darkfire128
"Not a pycho! You just cut off some of your shoulder and your saying your not a pycho!" (Reallife: Yeah sure i don't think your a pycho)
"If you haven't notice i covered that part with ice in case of in fection so that is why i'm not psycho if you were my friend you would stay!Think about it youi know i always liked you when we met just think i'll leave you alone just think about it"*Walks away*

*Yells* "Your the most stuborn, inmature guy i have ever known!!!" *Turns and stomps off the other way*
"Hey*Throws her sumthing in a bag*open it when you want to see me again it will tell you sumthin bout my past and why i'm 'psycho' and well i love you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:17 pm
(hey [Dis] u need to post ur profile)

"hey ice did u know that the pie u gave me from ur hide out was blue berry?" he asked ice as he continued to look for the elven outpost.  

Xinarb
Captain

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:19 pm
Xinarb
"ok i know hakaru and he would never do that. besides how do u know it was them?" he said before noticing a monster. which he blew through with ease.
((Reallife:they did delete))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:21 pm
Xinarb
(hey [Dis] u need to post ur profile)

"hey ice did u know that the pie u gave me from ur hide out was blue berry?" he asked ice as he continued to look for the elven outpost.
freak you got the Elven Sentries' pie yours was next to it here come to my Stash i knew sumthin' would happen so i stashed weapons and all the stuff i had in an other hideout"  

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

[Dis]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:22 pm
*He countiued to walk around with cerberus*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:22 pm
(real life: wow that sucks it must not have been a very good prize or somehtin)

"HEY LOOK" he yelled "theres the outpost i found one!!!!" shiki then began to run for the out post to buy some good pies.  

Xinarb
Captain

Xinarb
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:26 pm
([dis] the profile goes under the sticky called character profiles (i think))

"hey ice y did u have a pie for the elven sentries??" he asked coming out of the bakery with 5 apple pies and 3 zimblebuzimble beryy pies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:27 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
Darkfire128
dtlsupersayainwarrior
Darkfire128

"Hey*Throws her sumthing in a bag*open it when you want to see me again it will tell you sumthin bout my past and why i'm 'psycho' and well i love you"

*With the bag in her hand she walks around* "Stupid ohhh curiosity is gonna get the best of me"  

Ms Puppyluv
Vice Captain

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:29 pm
Xinarb
([dis] the profile goes under the sticky called character profiles (i think))

"hey ice y did u have a pie for the elven sentries??" he asked coming out of the bakery with 5 apple pies and 3 zimblebuzimble beryy pies.
"If you haven't notice they shot you 8 times cause you didn't tell them why you were here"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:31 pm

Ayden8

Main Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games