Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Ace_Price
"Fire is a cool ability but I thought you would have been able to beat ice..owell Metal conquers all so get up bud." Ace puts his hand out to help the man stay up "The guy is right over there...wanna finish him? Your choice."

"i got up and looked down and said "no let him be he's not worth it let go i think Mar is wondering where we're at" i was still in pain i felt like collapsing and just staying there but i had to move on."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:17 pm
"Alrite." Ace says leading Kyou to the the amusement park where Mar was  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:28 pm
Ace_Price
"Alrite." Ace says leading Kyou to the the amusement park where Mar was

"i stayed looking down thinking i didn't know what to do or say i felt tried i need to rest. "hey why don't w..." i just passed out right there i couldn't stand the pain anymore...."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:32 pm
Ace turns seeing him drop and hits himself on the face "Woooow." Ace picks him up and tells Mar to go home. Ace brings Kyou to the hospital and leaves him there with a phone number in his pocket at the bottom saying "Call me if you wanna hang out again?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:44 pm
Ace_Price
Ace turns seeing him drop and hits himself on the face "Woooow." Ace picks him up and tells Mar to go home. Ace brings Kyou to the hospital and leaves him there with a phone number in his pocket at the bottom saying "Call me if you wanna hang out again?"

"i got up like an hour later and saw that i was in the hospital and i said "what...what am i doing here" i just got up and left didn't know where i was going just wanted to get out and walk around for awhile didn't know what to do anymore or who to be with just walk around."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:47 pm
Ace walking around town not knowing what to do starts to play with his powers in an allyway  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm
Ace_Price
Ace walking around town not knowing what to do starts to play with his powers in an allyway

"i was just walking around thinking about things i just kept on walking and walking wondering where i would end up..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:15 pm
Ace looks at his phone wonering if he is going to call as a car stops infront of him and two agents step out  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:39 pm
Ace_Price
Ace looks at his phone wonering if he is going to call as a car stops infront of him and two agents step out

"i kept on walking thinking to myself "what's going to happen now" i got a weird feeling "its probably nothing" i sat under a tree that was near by and looked up at the sky wondering what's going to happen to me and anyone that comes close to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:52 pm
Ace ses his metal ability to search the phone dictionary and find Kyou and calls it "DUDE HELP!...I am at the north side of the park!" Ace says into the phonee and hangs up quickly dodging some of the agents shots  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 pm
Ace_Price
Ace ses his metal ability to search the phone dictionary and find Kyou and calls it "DUDE HELP!...I am at the north side of the park!" Ace says into the phonee and hangs up quickly dodging some of the agents shots

"once he hanged up i just reacted and started running towards where he was i got there and saw that Ace needed help so i lit some fireballs and throw it at them they fell to the ground and i got where Ace was and waited to see what happens"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:44 pm
The men start firing again as Ace uses his abilities to make a nearby bench turn into a shield to prevent most of the bullets from getting through "Got any ideas?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:36 pm
Ace_Price
The men start firing again as Ace uses his abilities to make a nearby bench turn into a shield to prevent most of the bullets from getting through "Got any ideas?"

"I got no idea but we got to do something before something worse happens"  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:49 pm
The bullets stop firing and a clickiing noise could be heard as Ace looks around the wall he made "Oh my god they have a rocket launcher...Gooodluck." Ace says sroping the wall sending out small beeds of metal at them at lightning speed running at them with a blade he formed before the rocket could be launched  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:58 am
Ace_Price
The bullets stop firing and a clickiing noise could be heard as Ace looks around the wall he made "Oh my god they have a rocket launcher...Gooodluck." Ace says sroping the wall sending out small beeds of metal at them at lightning speed running at them with a blade he formed before the rocket could be launched

"and out of no where this guy tried to attack Ace he was not looking "what a coward only could attack when they're not looking" i said as i attacked him with a stronger fireball than before and he fell to the ground i didn't expect my fireball to be more powerful i have no idea where it came from...."  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff