Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP at Hogwarts
Prank time!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

last minute add!
  i can tell
View Results

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:41 pm
Austin just stood there staring before running to catch up. "I can carry her Montgomery." He ran and tried to lift her out of Fate's arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:51 pm
Fate shot him a suspicious look, but Sunrise nodded her head fervently through her tears, and he released Emily.
"Fine," he said, still a bit sore and breathless from being punched in the gut. He turned to Sunrise. "You okay?"

"I'm fine...just worried about Emily.... She's my best friend and...I just can't lose her..." she suddenly started sobbing, and Fate pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry...it's just...that very well could be me...I'm pregnant too..." Fate let go of her quickly. His face turned red.

"I didn't know you were seeing someone..." Fate said quietly.

"I'm not! He...doesn't like me...enough...I dunno. All I know is that he's been expelled, and wants nothing to do with me. Except for Emily, I'm all alone."  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:59 pm
"My opinion might not matter, but I think she speaks the truth." Austin sighed and carried Emily. "He left a month ago. Sun and Emmy have been leaning on each other since first year." They reached the hospital wing and he placed Emily down.

(Since this thread has been all over lets just keep posting here.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:07 pm
Sunrise immediately took the chair nearest Emily and began brushing her hair out of her face. She shook her head slightly as she started sobbing.
"My mum died when I was ten...my dad's as good as...d-dead," she let out a sob and bowed her head at her own words. "I c-can't lose Emily...I just can't..."

Fate looked to Austin for help asa he wrapped an arm around Sunrise comfortingly.
"It's going to be okay...I'm sure Emily'll be fine once Madam Pomfrey sees to her," he murmured quietly into her hair. Sunrise nodded against his chest, still crying slightly.

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:12 pm
Austin looked in horror at what he had done. "I'm very sorry Emily." He looked at Emily sadly. "I can't lose her either Sun. Though she's strong, look what's she's gotten through this year."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:23 pm
Sunrse sniffed and nodded, still breathing shakily. Fate, on an impulse, kissed her forehead to comfort her.
"Thanks," she whispered quietly, straightening up and wiping her eyes.

"No problem," Fate said, keeping a hand on her shoulder. Her shoulder felt like twigs under cloth it was so thin. It seemed like she was going to break under his touch.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:32 pm
Emily coughed and woke up. "Hi." She was very weak, but she smiled.

"Emily, I'm so sorry." Austin was at her side in an instant. "I've been a jerk, and I know it." He kissed her cheek. "Can you ever forgive me?"

Emily smiled. "Seeing as you let Fate stay in his curtain pants, I guess." She reached up and touched his cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:48 pm
Sunrise smiled, then burst into hopeless tears she was so relieved Emily was okay. She was also laughing at the pants comment.

"Glad you're okay EMily,"' Fate said with a grin as he hugged Sunrise again.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

pirate.with.a.guitar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:56 pm
((whoa you guys have been busy))
Maureen stood their speechless,not moving one inch from the spot she was standing, one of the rare moments where she couldn't say anything. She didn't deal with drama to well, especially since her friend had died at her last school at the hands a death eater. She considered going to the hospital wing to see Emily but feeling that she hadn't known her even a day it'd be weird. Also she didn't want to intrude. She cleared her head, walked out if the common room, and found her way to the great hall to try and eat some breakfeast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:56 pm
(Yah. We got busy. Well, I did. I don't know about Kate.)

Emily gave a small cough laugh and fell asleep again with a soft smile dancing on her lips.

"I'd forgotten about that actually." Austin laughed and looked at Fate. Then he realized the small group had gotten smaller. "Where is Maureen?"  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:28 pm
Sunrise looked up from Fate's chest as Emily drifted off again, and looked around as if Maureen would jump out from behind a curtain yelling "Tadaaaaa!"

"Yeah she was very...colourful," Fate added in agreement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:47 pm
Maureen sat down at the Gryffindor((or whatever house we're in)) table and managed a fake smile at all the people looking strangly at her. People started whispering and maureen thought she heard things like "blew up her last school" and "sent a professor to an asylum". Maureen sighed, wishing that sunrise and emily were there so she'd have someone to talk to and said loudly "Hi I"m Maureen, ex-convict and destroyer of schools, its lovely to be here" some people looked shocked and Maureen rolled her eyes and got up. "You people take thing to seriously" she decided to go to the hospital wing to see how Emily was. She got to the hospital wing and peeked through the door "ummmm.....Do you guys mind if i come in?" she asked  

pirate.with.a.guitar

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:32 am
Austin spun around and looked at the door. "Hey Marueen, we were just wondering where you had disapeared to." He smiled and waved his hand. "Just come on in, we think Emily is going to be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:51 am
"You think?" maureen said walking in, giving Austin a cold look "Hi emily!" she walked over to her bedside "you guys should be proud, you've all done something that all my teachers and parents have never managed to do, shut me up."  

pirate.with.a.guitar

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:02 pm
Emily woke up and saw Maureen. "Hi." It was very weak, but she smiled and reached up to touch her cheek.

"I'm sorry Maureen, my temper just got the better of me." Austin sighed. "Emily always says don't let the sun set on your anger. Well, getting angry at sunrise isn't the best idea either."

"I've never been good with jelousy Austin." Emily moaned and closed her eyes. "I usually wind up trying to piss jelous people off because I want to show them I can do what I want."  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff