Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Rammstein Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild that supports Rammstein 

Tags: Rammstein, Electronica, German, metal, Liebe ist fur all da 

Reply The Rammstein Guild Main (For News and upcoming events)
Introductions: Why Hello There Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KussMich14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:48 pm
hay
my name is Skyler, Sky for short.
I love the band Rammstein, I think all the men in the
band are just awsome.
I dont speck the german langauge, i wish though.
I am Native America and i proud of it.
My age is 17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:24 am
Hello, my name is Gamer. I know, it's weird. xd But anyways, I love Rammstein. I just can't get enough of their music.

That's all I have to say, I guess. sweatdrop  

Moral Pot

Willis Ax

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:15 pm
User ImageHello peoples.User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:26 pm
Hey everyone! I'm new to the guild, but I posted on other threads before this so sorry sweatdrop

I'm from Venezuela and the first time I listened to Rammstein was about a year and a half ago when I heard Amerika on the radio and then I saw the Mein Teil video.. at the time I was sadly a nonbeliever and all I thought of them was that they sounded good but were kinda scary.

One fateful day, though, a friend of mine had me listen to Ich Will and I've been hooked ever since, especially when, to my surprise, I found out that Till is actually the hottest man on planet Earth.

Thanks to Herr Till and all the mods for making and keeping up this awesome guild and thanks for letting me join 3nodding  

IrinaFay

gman15975

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:51 pm
hello there, jut another american youth who loves german metal smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:16 am
Hello, I'm new here. I have all of Rammstein's albums and DVD's except for the Live aus Berlin CD and DVD I still need to get those. I hope to meet some other fans here.  

Katashi Aimi

-ReiN-x-RauS-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Ooh gosh, well i'm not exactly new anymore but I never posted here sweatdrop
So....hi anyway!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:20 pm
Hello all. mrgreen

HOLY ******** s**t RAMMSTEIN GUILD!!!
.. domokun xd  

Metamorphosis Lycanthropy

KindDerNacht555

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:54 pm
Hello My name is Jennifer..........
What else do you wanna know? sad

Sorry I suck with introduction.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:39 pm
My name's Jack, but you may call me Selene or Blackledge or Jack. It doesn't really matter. I adore rammstein but do not speak german at all.  

kappi papi

Floppy Member

Nazi Flakes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:50 am
Ello.^^

My name's Ember, and I haven't been a Rammstein fan for all too long... since January, I want to say, and that's about 8 months. The first cd I heard was Sehnsucht, and that's because my uncle Dave let me borrow it(he heard Du Hast on a radio station and went to buy the cd). Needless to say, he didn't get it back for 2 months. >w<

I've watched Volkerball(I believe that's how you spell it... forgive me if I'm wrong >.<) and I was just amazed at the energy and effort they put into their concerts. I can't wait to see them live; Dave, my mum, and I have vowed to see them in concert no matter what. We're even go to Canada if we had to. (We're in Pennsylvania)

Uhm. xD On a more personal note, I love the colors black and red. I love music. I love my friends. I love Mikey. <3 But he's another story... o.o;

I'm currently learning German... I'm teaching myself through german.about.com(or something like that >.<) And of course. All I know is hello(Guten Tag) and quite a few insulting phrases... just in case someone says something to me in public. >3 Then I can cuss 'em out in German. Hopefully they won't understand me...

And that's me. I'm a friendly person, so feel free to comment my profile and drop me a PM sometime. :3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:09 am
Oh I'm soo glad to be in this guild... I was just looking for a topic to talk about and I just thought I would try Rammstein and lo-and-behold there's an entire guild about them... I'm in HEAVEN!!!!  

Starshine620

Daisuke_0913

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:54 pm
Hello everyone around here, long time no see me around here, but im here now, my school is eating my time, so i hard to be around here, wellcome to all the new ones, there are rules, so be nice, and have fun and a lot of info here, comment and read, seeya wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:35 pm
Hi, I don't remember my life story... But I am a massive Till fangirl... And maybe Reesh.... So hi  

DoktorPhil

FGSFDSsss

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:38 pm
yo!  
The Rammstein Guild Main (For News and upcoming events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games