Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:28 pm
" stare Alright, I'll be there, but you're an a*****e, you know that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:36 pm
"Oui ^_^ See you tomorrow!"  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:29 am
"A broken soul? By ordering alcohol? Wow, you get really deep in it...Luckily, this is all over the internet, not in real life. I made a vow/promise/bet with Lisa that I'll never ever drink under aged again. But in return, she was forced to choose a beer company that she liked and never drink it again....Well, until Im twenty-one. Then, she said she was going to take me out drinking when I turn 21 and that would be the beer we drink. Kinda catchy huh?" She laughed slightly then sighed, now recalling her dear cousin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:43 pm
Aena waves her hand, "Aw you misread me, cherie. Ordering drink is not the sign of a troubled soul, ordering anything with alcohol in it is. That either means you don't know about what drinks you like, or you don't care what you drink as long as you get smashed. If you don't care what you drink as long as you get smashed, that means you're trying to escape something, which is almost never a good thing. If that's the case, that you're drinking to escape something - such as a broken heart, maybe - maybe you can talk about it instead of drinking it away. However, if you just don't know what you like, well then, I recommend the rum and coke. ^_^"  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
Walks in with her hands behind her head as she looks around "hmmm" she says softly to herself. Looking around she walks over to an empty table and sits down still looking around. Shrugs as she leans back in the chair with her hands behind her head closing her eyes slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:26 pm
"Ah, a new visitor! Welcome! Make yourself comfy and grab a drink. Saria's paying!"  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:50 pm
Arissa laughed slightly and said, "Wow...Your good...And also right..." She sighed once more and looked down at her hands that she noticed she had cuffed around each other. "I guess I was hoping that drinking it away would solve my problems."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:57 pm
"Good? Hardly. I'm a bit a hypocrite I think. I'm a big fan of drinking away my troubles myself. But anyway, do as I say not as I do! ^_^ I heard about why you're heart's broken, and I feel your pain. Nothing but time is going to make it hurt less, so ******** it, let's get drunk together, cherie ^_-"  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:37 pm
"Exactly what I don't want to pass...Time. Because if it does, things will become distant and then...She'll forget about me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:39 pm
Blinks shaking her head as she looks around then rubs her temple slowly "oy." Looks down at the table "I must have spaced out, I need to work on it" shakes head.  

UR FAT MOM

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:45 pm
"Aw, then you should keep in touch, Arissa, cherie! Don't give her a chance to forget you! What about you Hathor, what will you be having?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:53 pm
Looks up and over at Aenakume "oh anything would be nice" smiles warmly.  

UR FAT MOM

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:54 pm
Reeses looked down for a moment and muttered, "It's just....Nevermind, your right..." She bit her lip for a second then wondered what the time difference is in California from Arizona.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:59 pm
"Pfft, I'm always right, cherie. And for the goddess of beauty, a long, tall glass off anything. Bon appetit! ^_^"  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:07 pm
Blushes taking the glass "thank you" smiles warmly taking a sip from the glass. Looking down at it she runs her finger around the rim of the glass.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games