Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)
The Official Thread for Squealing Over Dero Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:45 am
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe
User Image
I found this on their Facebook =)

i love how Dero is all sprawled out...lmao

Oh yes. That right there is an open invitation for fangirls to jump on him.

except that he's supposed to be dead. look between his eyebrows. got shot in the head.

I wondered if that was supposed to be something, or just a blip on the picture.

Well, Dero, that just proves what I've always said--never piss off Flux.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe
User Image

except that he's supposed to be dead. look between his eyebrows. got shot in the head.

I never realized that was a shot in the head. They're song 'Geborn zu Sterben' reminds me of 'Die Schlinge', anyways.....

I bet Crap had something to do with it, too. Look at how calmly he's sitting there.  

!GreenEnigma!

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:52 pm
!GreenEnigma!
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe
User Image

I never realized that was a shot in the head. They're song 'Geborn zu Sterben' reminds me of 'Die Schlinge', anyways.....

I bet Crap had something to do with it, too. Look at how calmly he's sitting there.

He had his iPod on and didn't hear the gunshot. He's assuming Dero's being his normal spastic self and hasn't noticed anything wrong.

This is turning into a real CSI: Niedersächsen, isn't it? I prolly spelled that wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:13 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
!GreenEnigma!
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!

He had his iPod on and didn't hear the gunshot. He's assuming Dero's being his normal spastic self and hasn't noticed anything wrong.

This is turning into a real CSI: Niedersächsen, isn't it? I prolly spelled that wrong.

Very close. Niedersachsen biggrin

I think perhaps CSI: Braunschweig is better XD

oh and btw. i totally rhymed when i pointed out he was dead. hahaha  

Eisbaer
Crew

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:35 am
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
!GreenEnigma!
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!

I think perhaps CSI: Braunschweig
is better XD

omg....I'd totally watch that. I love CSI...well the one in Las Vegas...and NY isnt' bad...

and i just notice if he WAS shot and landed like that in the chair...over time the blood would be running down his forehead...unless he was shot with a bb gun, but still, the blood would be running down his forehead...it wouldn't just be a hole in the head...

*runs away before flaming rocks get thrown*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:31 pm
User Image
Now, back to our regularly scheduled top hats....  

Sterbende Liebe

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:44 am
Sterbende Liebe
User Image
Now, back to our regularly scheduled top hats....

i like it ^^ a lot!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:24 am
watchdawg77
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
!GreenEnigma!
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

is better XD

omg....I'd totally watch that. I love CSI...well the one in Las Vegas...and NY isnt' bad...

and i just notice if he WAS shot and landed like that in the chair...over time the blood would be running down his forehead...unless he was shot with a bb gun, but still, the blood would be running down his forehead...it wouldn't just be a hole in the head...

well no one said that they knew anatomy and physiology lol maybe he got bashed in the head with a rock xd idk.  

Eisbaer
Crew

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:05 pm
Eisbaer
watchdawg77
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
!GreenEnigma!
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

is better XD

well no one said that they knew anatomy and physiology lol maybe he got bashed in the head with a rock xd idk.

Dero studies psychology in his free time. o3o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:19 pm
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
watchdawg77
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

is better XD

not anymore... He studied psychology in university for three years before he dropped out and OOMPH! made it big smile  

Eisbaer
Crew

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
watchdawg77
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

is better XD

not anymore... He studied psychology in university for three years before he dropped out and OOMPH! made it big smile

Ooohh. But on the site it said that he studies pyschology away from the band's everyday life. ?? I dunno.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:58 am
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
watchdawg77

Ooohh. But on the site it said that he studies pyschology away from the band's everyday life. ?? I dunno.

hm. maybe a bit but obviously the wife, kid, and posting on the forum leave little time for other things lol maybe i'll ask him. wink  

Eisbaer
Crew

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:23 am
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
watchdawg77

hm. maybe a bit but obviously the wife, kid, and posting on the forum leave little time for other things lol maybe i'll ask him. wink

Haha. xd
How are you going to get to ask him?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:13 am
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!

Haha. xd

t'ain't that hard wink

ETA: Yes, he does. But like I thought he doesn't get that much time to do it coz he's a busy boy <3  

Eisbaer
Crew

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:05 pm
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!

Haha. xd

t'ain't that hard wink

ETA: Yes, he does. But like I thought he doesn't get that much time to do it coz he's a busy boy <3

hehe. You must have secret ways of annoying Dero. wink  
Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games