Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:20 pm
Maeth
That's one of the more interesting games of "Who's Line"

have you seen the one w/ Richard Simmons??  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageErm... sweatdrop Yeah, I totally did. biggrin

Someone asked me what yaoi was... and earlier to cheer me up (my project was a complete, miserable failure :XP smile a friend had given my red pixie sticks... plus I was surrounded by five underclassmen guys who I tease anyway.

Though I was very shocked when one of them nodded and said "Yep, that's yaoi~ Mmm, delicious." O.o xd heart  

Quinth

1337one

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:09 pm
Reiven De bergerac
Kazu Faiya
Miko-dono
Quinth
Just in case we forgot your guard dog position, Kazu.

Umm, there's something wrong with the phrase you used there, Quinth... Or am I the only one who noticed? *blinks* "guard dog position"
Evil thoughts are overrunning my brain... xp
*brain melt* Yeah... Why have you taken a liking to doing that to me.

WOW... you really have gotten good at making kazu's brain melt... almost as good as me... you've been practicing... very good my pervert in training... AND... we like abba... i just find it funny that you knew all those songs... it was REALLY funny... and don't worry we'll beat the pants off of you... *smacks self* I really gotta stop using that phrase...

Who do you think would win in that game of melting brains, you or me?

If you know what I mean...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:13 pm
probably someone that has the better brain melting material ^^; maybe  

Rhies

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:32 pm
No wonder my brain is in a constant gelatinous state, you've all been making a game of this. I can tell you this much already... Reiven has known me for far longer. If anyone knew how to melt my brain it would be her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:34 pm
Your brain always congeals again eventually.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:39 pm
Kazu Faiya
Miko-dono
Quinth

Umm, there's something wrong with the phrase you used there, Quinth... Or am I the only one who noticed? *blinks* "guard dog position"

Hmmm, why, you ask?? Cause of your reactions!! I once had my mother and older sister in stitches when we had a 'naughty' conversation, but they thought it was weird that I know this stuff simply cause I'm 'inactive'. Pah. That's for the middle ages, thank you. And I it'd be much worse if my pal Beth was around; she really got me into the naughty talks. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:42 pm
Reiven De bergerac
Kazu Faiya
Miko-dono
Quinth

WOW... you really have gotten good at making kazu's brain melt... almost as good as me... you've been practicing... very good my pervert in training... AND... we like abba... i just find it funny that you knew all those songs... it was REALLY funny... and don't worry we'll beat the pants off of you... *smacks self* I really gotta stop using that phrase...

Pants is very accurate, since I don't wear skirts often. And you don't have to beat me at a game - just get me high on root beer and pixie stixs, and I'll be happy to show off my cute undies. I have penguins, and candy canes, and hearts, etc. 4laugh  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

1337one

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:43 pm
Kazu Faiya
No wonder my brain is in a constant gelatinous state, you've all been making a game of this. I can tell you this much already... Reiven has known me for far longer. If anyone knew how to melt my brain it would be her.

Who doesn't know how to melt your brain? It's so easy.

Now that I have had some time to think about it, I do think Reiven would probably win, but I would come in a close second  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:52 pm
Miko-dono

Pants is very accurate, since I don't wear skirts often. And you don't have to beat me at a game - just get me high on root beer and pixie stixs, and I'll be happy to show off my cute undies. I have penguins, and candy canes, and hearts, etc. 4laugh

This, kiddies, is what we call Too Much Info.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:54 pm
Maeth
Your brain always congeals again eventually.
Its a good thing too. If it didn't I would eventually end up drowning in my own drool.

TMI Miko. TMI... >,>;; sweatdrop *hides the rootbeer and Pixie crack*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:55 pm
Maeth
Miko-dono

This, kiddies, is what we call Too Much Info.

Nice, I didn't see that post heart heart heart

Never mind I found it  

1337one

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:22 pm
Rhies
probably someone that has the better brain melting material ^^; maybe
Rhies... you know it's me.... I'm full of it!!! no..not that... shush.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:45 pm
I have come to the realization that most people in the avatar talk forum don't really know what looks good and what doesn't. They will rate some of the most disturbingly random outfits really high and some really nice outfits low. Poor Kazu apparently has no fashion sense according to those people. I rather like his outfit.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:18 am
Well Kazu um... have you actually looked at it? sweatdrop  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games