Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:52 am
Seolhyunari
Nebbia d Argento

Yayness >wperhaps Volpeo uses that shrine to travel to human world when he needs to? o .o
even when he hangs around most of the time at the kitsune tree XD
oh nice choice by the way >w< /
and it's not actually that creative... I was more like... blablablaing something around the subject > . <
I would never had thought about the Shrines like you did, which is sad since she's supposed to be a Shrine maiden a Shrine is a vital detail to it xD

I have no idea why but I just thought of something along the lines of "The Shrine Between The Realms" or whatever. It takes me a good while to think of things. For example, bios. I am rubbish at making up background stories.

Yayness >w< /
mmm well there could be that the shrine is there because that was the place where a demon lord died. It's heart yearned for its homeland when it fell in battle with the reaper, the yearning was too much for the soul to be taken completely.
Thus, the void heard would call it's way back home, opening a gate into the netherworld.
The shinigami knew this was a great risk. And so, concealed the portal within a shrine, and buried it beneath the earth.
He build however, a second shrine, just to hide it's location in plane sight. And asked for one of his bravest warriors. To guard the place.
The meister, who offered along with the death scythe to guard the realm, would take on the duty of protecting the sacred land, and the portal that lied within the place.
However, as the weapon was the guardian of the Gate, he soon fell into madness and quickly passed away.
Grieving over the loss, the meister would carry on the name of her partner and lover, with the child she carried back then.
But because of the madness expelled by the portal, her nature changed, yet her heart was still pure. Not noticing how suddenly, her soul became that of a witch.
And so, your character as a witch was born.
She would taught her daughter to become a maiden, and to how to guard the land. She will show her the little magic she had learned over time.
One day, however, Maaba showed up.
Disguissed as an old witch, with little lifespan. She would ask for shelter, tempting the water.
The Newly converted witch would had an inner struggle. As for the one asking for help was a witch. One she swore to kill. but a Shrine was a safe haven, even for those who once had an ill will.
Maaba, observing the witch's compassion towards her, would reveal her true form. And as a token of gratitude, she would train them both.
That way the mother would understand magic and madness alike, and when the time came by, would finally rest in peace alongside her lover, as she knew her daughter could carry on the legacy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:06 am
Nebbia d Argento

Yayness >w< /
mmm well there could be that the shrine is there because that was the place where a demon lord died. It's heart yearned for its homeland when it fell in battle with the reaper, the yearning was too much for the soul to be taken completely.
Thus, the void heard would call it's way back home, opening a gate into the netherworld.
The shinigami knew this was a great risk. And so, concealed the portal within a shrine, and buried it beneath the earth.
He build however, a second shrine, just to hide it's location in plane sight. And asked for one of his bravest warriors. To guard the place.
The meister, who offered along with the death scythe to guard the realm, would take on the duty of protecting the sacred land, and the portal that lied within the place.
However, as the weapon was the guardian of the Gate, he soon fell into madness and quickly passed away.
Grieving over the loss, the meister would carry on the name of her partner and lover, with the child she carried back then.
But because of the madness expelled by the portal, her nature changed, yet her heart was still pure. Not noticing how suddenly, her soul became that of a witch.
She would taught her daughter to become a maiden, and to how to guard the land. She will show her the little magic she had learned over time.
Disguissed as an old witch, with little lifespan. She would ask for shelter, tempting the water.
The Newly converted witch would had an inner struggle. As for the one asking for help was a witch. One she swore to kill. but a Shrine was a safe haven, even for those who once had an ill will.
Maaba, observing the witch's compassion towards her, would reveal her true form. And as a token of gratitude, she would train them both.
That way the mother would understand magic and madness alike, and when the time came by, would finally rest in peace alongside her lover, as she knew her daughter could carry on the legacy.

An intense backstory with sad violin music playing in the background.  

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:09 am
Seolhyunari
Nebbia d Argento

Yayness >w< /

An intense backstory with sad violin music playing in the background.

I'm sorry
maybe the malevolent playgrounds storyline is affecting my judgment
It was merely a suggestion you don't have to take it XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:15 am
Nebbia d Argento

I'm sorry

No, no, no. It's alright. Really. Well, I'm not going to use it word for word but I do sort of like the idea of it. I will take a couple of aspects of it. Tanks for the inspiration mehn.  

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:16 am
Seolhyunari
Nebbia d Argento

I'm sorry

No, no, no. It's alright. Really. Well, I'm not going to use it word for word but I do sort of like the idea of it. I will take a couple of aspects of it. Tanks for the inspiration mehn.

no problems >wglad to help owo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:58 pm
Nebbia d Argento

I made it~ phew~  

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:04 pm
Seolhyunari
Nebbia d Argento

I made it~ phew~

Yayness >w< /  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Yayness >w< /

I think that has to be one of the fancier rpcs I have ever made. Not even lying.  

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:07 pm
Seolhyunari
Nebbia d Argento

Yayness >w< /

I think that has to be one of the fancier rpcs I have ever made. Not even lying.

I love fanciness >w< /
ohh you must be so proud of yourself then
-huggles- congrats >W<
So, where does she debut? owo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:09 pm
Nebbia d Argento

I love fanciness >w< /
ohh you must be so proud of yourself then
-huggles- congrats >W<
So, where does she debut? owo

Ah, I have to get her approved first. And no clue~  

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:13 pm
Seolhyunari

Ah, I have to get her approved first. And no clue~

its a matter of time >wmaybe she could place the shrine in the outskirts of the uknown
and have also a... shrine realm ? in the netherworld, sybolizing the portal >w>
I unno
or maybe it could be like... her day off and wander around?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm
Nebbia d Argento

its a matter of time >wmaybe she could place the shrine in the outskirts of the uknown
I unno

-Crashes the kitsune party to bother Volpeo-  

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:27 pm
Seolhyunari
Nebbia d Argento

I unno

-Crashes the kitsune party to bother Volpeo-

Lool or maybe she could join instead XD
Volpeo:
"Young maiden what is the meaning of this?" D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:30 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Volpeo:

Kohaku:
-Says nothing. Just hugs very tightly-  

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:39 pm
Seolhyunari
Nebbia d Argento

Volpeo:

Kohaku:
-Says nothing. Just hugs very tightly-

Volpeo:
"Y-young maiden! Cease this behavior at once, it is not proper of you to approach to a man in such manners." (///)
Completely ignoring he was younger than her, also the fact that he pretty much did the same with the council elder.  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games