Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

US-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:04 am
((If only e-magic worked in real lifes D8 But it's not bad XD Just gotta work the stiffness out and stretch a little more I think : ) and try to fall asleep in my bed that is literally like four feet from my chair next time XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:11 am
((D': ))  

Eam Adair

catweasels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:06 am
((.__. I could never fall asleep in my computer chair... Well, maybe if I cleared the space in front of me and laid my head/forearms on the desk.
But still probably not. >> I can't sleep well without a stuffed animal.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:10 am
((I admit to falling asleep at the desk XD; Face in hand, leaning on elbow... but ONLY ON FRIDAYS! -9 1/2 hour work days!- But those are the 'sleeps' you wake up from at a small sound.. like you IM alert. lol))  

Japan-tan

US-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:12 am
(( is it a polar bear? *shot* I can fall asleep virtually everywhere... I'm not as bad as my friend though who nearly fell asleep back at school mass when we were in high school. We were standing up at the time too gonk he's a spectacular sleeper ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:16 am
(( I was the ACE of sleeping though my English class! XD Just put up both hand to cover you eyes, lean over your book, wake up now and then to turn the page! Never got caught once!))  

Japan-tan

US-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:19 am
((Class was always the one place I was too paranoid to let myself fall asleep in D8 probably because alphabetical seating arrangements always had me in the front or second row >.< ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:24 am
((ahh we always chose our own, and English was the only one I slept in.))  

Japan-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:25 am
((Well, at least you don't sit in the front of the row and have your teachers hate you......

I swear my math teacher watches me like a hawk..))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:29 am
(( None of my teachers ever hated me XD though I was really quiet back hen so I think most of them weren't quite aware of my existence beyond a name on the attendance sheet 8D; ))  

US-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:30 am
((ACTUALLY, IT IS A WHITE BEAR. -goes to take a fail picture with her phone-

.__o There was this one kid who used to always fall asleep in math class last year... xD We had bets going on how long it would be before he fell asleep, and the teacher even joined in.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:33 am
((omg are you Canada irl?! gonk ))  

US-tan

Japan-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:34 am
(math teachers... good and bad. One loved me, cause we both loved Monty Python... but he was still slightly intimidating, the man was like 6' 9"! He had to lean down to come into the room! Had one who HATED me because he was a preacher and I was NOT his religion. He actually got the whole class yelling at him once for saying something rude to me about it. And I threatened to get him fired once for something else. XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:40 am
((=D; I'm cosplaying Canada this year? But no~))  

catweasels

Japan-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:47 am
((liet, Austria, and I wanna do a couple of Hetalia ones XD)  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games