Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:26 pm
((*goes to make eggnog*))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:27 pm
(((AHHH! @_@ ))  

Sealand-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:29 pm
"Well, isn't that sad...Japan left." Switzerland says. He looks at Sealand from the corner of his eye. "What'd you have there, Sealand?" he asks, peeking over the smaller nation's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:34 pm
((-murrs- <3

... I want to see if it's snowing or not, but to do so I'd have to look at the ground outside. And I can't see the ground without getting up and moving the lower half curtain on the window behind my computer...))

catweasels

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:36 pm
((*hugs Canada* Well, get up and move it. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:36 pm
"Ah... It's my laptop," Sealand tilted the screen a little so Switzerland could see, "I'm playing games."  

Sealand-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:39 pm
Switzerland looks intrigued. "Oh really now? What are you playing?" he asks, grabbing a chair so he could watch.

((I'm in a good mood, so he gets to be. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:41 pm
((=w= That would require getting up and moving~
Bah, I'll look out the window when I go downstairs. -getting her hair colored-))

catweasels

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:43 pm
((@Canada: Pfft, fine. XD Lazy~))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:48 pm
((=D We has, like, an inch or two of snow.
And it's supposed to rain/snow all night.
"Definite Rain , Definite Snow"
-getting her hair done after dinner-))

catweasels

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:48 pm
"Online Poker," the boy replied without skipping a beat. Certainly not a game one would expect of a kid to play, "I'm training!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:56 pm
Switzerland raises an eyebrow. "I was expecting 'Battleship' or something along the lines." he says, watching over Sealand's shoulder. "Are you winning?" he asks. Hey, it's not like Sealand's his kid.

((@Canada: XD Lucky. We just have our usual soppy wetness. <<; ))  

Mukuro-kun

catweasels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:00 pm
((Pfft. Obviously Sealand needs the money before he can even bother thinking about battleships and missiles and such!

=w= Yeah, but rain and snow at the same time could be good or bad. -wants a snow day tomorrow-))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:03 pm
"You can't raise funds for an Empire playing battleship!" Sealand declared, the tone in his voice said he was doing good, or at least was having fun, "I've been getting good cards today."  

Sealand-tan

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:07 pm
((*sneaks back in* ninja

It snowed again this morning, and the snow actually stuck to the ground instead of melting immediately. But I'm definately going to school tomorrow....))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games