Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:30 pm
*pesters*

Halloween! whee I went off with my friends and ran all over the town, and we didnt get jumped, not even once. sad I was the super sexy Bowser this year. wink I dont make a good red head, nope. And little kids are scary! They come in packs, and bombard you with questions and try to take your candy.

Bleh, I came back just to find that the damn mansion exploded...I almost had the items! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:32 pm
Sir Langley
Probably. xd

Actually, it's all accidental. And it all started with Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist. -_-

there's a saying i like to use alot these days...

"...There is no such thing as a coincidence (or in this case, an accident)... there is only nesecity..."

betcha you'd find out who i quoted if you google it for awhile xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:38 pm
Chibi Koji
*pesters*

Halloween! whee I went off with my friends and ran all over the town, and we didnt get jumped, not even once. sad I was the super sexy Bowser this year. wink I dont make a good red head, nope. And little kids are scary! They come in packs, and bombard you with questions and try to take your candy.

Bleh, I came back just to find that the damn mansion exploded...I almost had the items! gonk

eek Ack! xp almost forgot to tell you all!!!

if you haven't watched "Saw" ... go watch it...

there are terror movies...there are horror movies...

but Saw is just plain creepy... mad like seriously creepy....

it's funny...because once it ended, i spent a good 5 minutes with my jaw wide open... and so did Ryuuhou and my pal's mouths... gazing in horror of how the ending went down...

in fact... i don't think any movie can match it in it's class...

(and that is some BIG words, coming from a guy who's watched the original Ring episodes 0, 1 and 2 AND The Eye... which is prolly the scariest of the movies up to date[scarier THAN the original Ring trilogy] )

on a random tidbit of fact... on the theatre there were only six people watching Saw at the midnight showcase, which even made the whole experience THAT much creepier...

Ah! it was heaven i tell ya whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:45 pm
I found the Ring interesting, but I had no idea there where more. Im not one for scary movies, but I watch them anyways. Alluring, they are. 3nodding Everyone is talking about Saw, and I keep getting less of an urge to see it and getting more tempted, at the same time. sweatdrop  

Chibi Koji

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:45 pm
Shiro Harukaze
Sir Langley
Probably. xd

Actually, it's all accidental. And it all started with Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist. -_-

there's a saying i like to use alot these days...

"...There is no such thing as a coincidence (or in this case, an accident)... there is only nesecity..."

betcha you'd find out who i quoted if you google it for awhile xd

You make me sound like a petty stalker gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:49 pm
Sir Langley
You make me sound like a petty stalker gonk

Aren't you? gonk 'cause i sure am! xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:52 pm
whee!!! i got both the jack-et and jacked up cape! biggrin

now i can honestly go to sleep with my conscience clean whee 3nodding

gonk omg! my fingers are moving by themselves!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:55 pm
No. I'm not. stare

I wanna see what the bloody cape looks like. I'm going crazy with anticipation. *loves capes*  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:58 pm
Eep...I want the whole set, these items wrok. crying I only have the gloves, boots, and cape so far. I persuaded my sister for her jacket, and Im working on the pants. I must see the cape before I leave, and I WILL have the items before I leave as well. If I dont, Ill cry, fornever. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:03 pm
me too...but i'm too sleepy to keep an eye open anymore...so i'll dragt myself to thee bed in order to get some shuteye...

also i have to get up early mornin to be ready...people are coming to see the house n sh!t...

and i'm fine with the jack-et and jacked-up cape...although it looks similar to morgana's cape too xd

just more flashy imho o.O

well..good night GASOC! biggrin  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:07 pm
G'night Shiro! ^w^

*runs to get more items*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:11 am
I got myself some Really Jacked-up gloves...I'm not really sure if I should go and hunt for more candy.

On another note...I got 2 out of 3 candies for the gloves from Edmund biggrin The guy really isn't an old fart after all xd It's Ian that's evil gonk won't give me a thing xp  

Memai-kins

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:01 am
Memai > Haha, you too, aye? heart Edmund heart
Didn't he look so suave in his halloween get up? *swoon*

All of my Edmund loving paid off for me, as well. (ie: I hit on him, he gave me candy...)
Ian likes men, or women that he believes to be men. No candy from him.
Sasha is a ho, not unlike AD. She drops candy like rain.
Moira is a crack pimp, whom I now love.
Ruby didn't seem to be happy to see me, so I don't like her... biggrin

And those are my candy hunting discoveries.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:52 am
*cries*  

MonsieurDeux

oni cypress

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:15 am
what are the ingredients for the jacked up cape and jack-et? we still have a week left right?  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games