Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:52 pm
"I'll be right back."
Jager walked over to Jade and reached his hand out.
"I'm Jager Ryoshi, Dragon Knight of Wisdom and Chieftain of Jal'Rusai."
"Yo."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:57 pm
draconoclaw
"I'll be right back."
"I'm Jager Ryoshi, Dragon Knight of Wisdom and Chieftain of Jal'Rusai."
"Yo."

Jade took his hand and shook
"I'm Jade. The Dragon Knight or Ice, but you already knew that."
Luka tilted her head at the dragon.  

~.Yuki.Dragon.~

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:03 pm
sillykittydragon
draconoclaw
"I''ll be right back."
"I''m Jager Ryoshi, Dragon Knight of Wisdom and Chieftain of Jal''Rusai."
"Yo."

Jade tolk his hand and shoke (SP xp )
"Im Jade the Dragon Knight or Ice but you allready now that"

Valk looked at the dragon confused.
-=Hello?=-
"Good to meet you, Jade. How long have you been a Knight?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:06 pm
draconoclaw
sillykittydragon
draconoclaw
"I''ll be right back."
"I''m Jager Ryoshi, Dragon Knight of Wisdom and Chieftain of Jal''Rusai."
"Yo."

Jade tolk his hand and shoke (SP xp )
"Im Jade the Dragon Knight or Ice but you allready now that"

Valk looked at the dragon confused.
-=Hello?=-
"Good to meet you, Jade. How long have you been a Knight?"

"Only a few weeks"
.:hi:.  

~.Yuki.Dragon.~

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:39 pm
Fire looked up at Life then began to walk.
"I know part of the human language." Tharazzi called knowing that he wouldn't be able to keep up an intelligent conversation with anyone other than Fire and then it was only telepathically. They had spent too much time training while they travelled from Ithranna to bother learning how to speak other languages. But even with all the training Fire still wanted to to more.
Where do you plan on going now? He asked, still looking at the various dragons gathered around here.
It depends who is here and what they want to do.
She stopped and looked around again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:31 am
"Well, do you have any questions for me? If any, let me know. It's important you know as much as you can so you can be able to train efficiently (sp?)."
Jager remembered when he himself had become a Knight. At first, he was very naive about his powers, thinking too much of himself too early. None the less, Jager learned, and is now the person he is today. A strong Knight, an excellent leader, and now free of Raige's curse.
-=This dragon won't talk to me!! crying =-
-=Shut up!=-

draconoclaw
Crew

~.Yuki.Dragon.~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:58 am
draconoclaw
"Well, do you have any questions for me? If any, let me know. It's important you know as much as you can so you can be able to train efficiently (sp?)."
Jager remembered when he himself had become a Knight. At first, he was very naive about his powers, thinking too much of himself too early. None the less, Jager learned, and is now the person he is today. A strong Knight, an excellent leader, and now free of Raige's curse.
-=Shut up!=-

"How exactly do I use my powers"
Luka looked at the other dragon a little confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:05 am
sillykittydragon
draconoclaw
-=Shut up!=-

"How exactly do I use my powers"
Luka looked at the other dragon a little confused.

"Oh, well, hmmm" Jager thought a moment. He wasn't sure how to explain using the powers, it should just come naturally.
"Well, um, just try it. It should be second nature by now. Also, you might only be able to perform weaker attacks at first. It takes time and training to fully master your powers. Hmmm...now how about a target..?" Jager's eyes fell upon an old, dying tree. Jager pointed at it.
"Try your powers on that tree."

draconoclaw
Crew

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:37 am
Neo finally reached a city and saw that there were many people, and dragons already there.
"Hello?" He called out not really expecting an answer, he was usually ignored or smiled at then left out. A part of him envied those few with dragons, he had travelled the world searching for anything that might help in his quest to give his race life once more. He knew that it was a dangerous thing to want but he was alone. A dragon would help him do that so much quicker as he knew it would be possible...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:43 am
Vi had finally managed to climb down the roof and walked up to the small crowd. She noticed a man who seemed to be teaching another girl how to use some powers of some sort. She approached these two hoping the man might be the Jager Emelin had been talking about.  

shivababe

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:54 am
Fire watched Jager as he taught a new knight what to do. Part of her was jealous of him for becoming a chieftain while she stayed loyal to Life...even if she didn't act like they were best friends most of the time.
Get over it Fire. You want attention then create some for yourself. Tharazzi purred happy to just sit and watch what was going on.
Fire smiled and nodded taking Tharazzi's suggestion the wrong way. A small fire ball appeared in her left hand and she threw it effortlessly past Jager and the girl knowing that she would miss but throwing it away from them to make sure.
Not that way. He groaned flying up away from whatever fight may come from the missed almost attack.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:12 am
Luka was perched on Jades sholder a snorted slightly as the fire ball went by her and Jade, Jade didnt look at Luka or the person who threw it all she did was turn and look at the tree Jager said to use her powers on, Jade sighed and brought her right hand up to her left shoulder and swung out her hand and arm as ice and cold air hit the tree, a moment later she could hear a cracking sound as the dead tree froze.
.:Jade you froze it:.
.:I know, but we have alot of work to do:.
Jade walked over to the tree and sat down by it, she felt so weird and different, she new known of these people and it almost scared her to be around all of them, she could feel there eyes on her and that didnt help how she felt. Jade new Luka was getting worried but she didnt want her to be, it was just she didnt trust all people, she liked being alone well almost alone sence her family was killed, the only one she really wanted around her for now was Luka.  

~.Yuki.Dragon.~

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:26 am
Fire almost backed away at seeing the girl freeze the tree. She didn't like water and that is what ice was, frozen water.
"That was impressive, for someone who has no idea what they are doing." Fire smiled walking over to the girl, her head slightly to one side as she watched her and her dragon.
"I'm Fire." She smiled holding a hand out.
Gwyneth. Tharazzi reminded causing Fire to wince at the mention of her real name.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:39 am
Saphira_lights
Fire almost backed away at seeing the girl freeze the tree. She didn''t like water and that is what ice was, frozen water.
"That was impressive, for someone who has no idea what they are doing." Fire smiled walking over to the girl, her head slightly to one side as she watched her and her dragon.
"I''m Fire." She smiled holding a hand out.
Gwyneth. Tharazzi reminded causing Fire to wince at the mention of her real name.

Jade tolk her hand and shoke it
"Im Jade, and thats Luka" Jade gestured (SP xp ) with her head slightly to her dragon perched on her sholder.  

~.Yuki.Dragon.~

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:40 am
Em was just looking around at some of the people she didn't know. Then she heard a loud cracking noise and looked to a dead tree, now frozen. She walked over and looked at the frozen tree.

"That's cool... haha, literaly."
-Don't flatter yourself...-
-Shut up! You're just jealous you didn't think of it first...- then Siencyn snorted back and looked away at the tree.

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games