Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art,Life and RP forum
RP: Blood Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Able Edible-Heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:51 am
she sighed, almost pouting a bit as she looked up at him, before biting at her lower lip.
"Fine....But he wont like you so ill have to get on your back......" She was still pouting, and mumbled something under her breath, to ligtly for him to hear as she bit at her lip again, pushing back some strands of hair from her face.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:23 pm
chiyurihana
she sighed, almost pouting a bit as she looked up at him, before biting at her lower lip.
"Fine....But he wont like you so ill have to get on your back......" She was still pouting, and mumbled something under her breath, to ligtly for him to hear as she bit at her lip again, pushing back some strands of hair from her face.

"biting your lip is a form of showing interest. Kirau, are you interested in me?" *Michael places Kirau on his back* "it's not as urgent as getting our asses through this cave but do you?"  

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

xXxGothic_LullabyxXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:14 pm
Ravenclaw Master Dustin
huh maria?*snaps out of it*yea I'm ok....I think.....

*smiles and laughs softly while shaking my head a lil*"Thats good.....and who is maria?!Her name seems very familiar to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:23 pm
*tear drops*I really do not want to talk about that........  

Werewolf Razuto Razuzu

xXxGothic_LullabyxXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:36 pm
*feels cold and starts to get a lil mad*"Yeah,but i want to know!!Tell me....youre gonna have to tell me sooner or later.I really need to know!!Because i had a friend named maria.And if you get mad and try to attack me all ill do is heal automatically."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:55 pm
Maria...is...somone I...Murdered...in cold blood...I just remembered that...was I a murderer in my past?PLEASE DON'T TELL ME IT'S TRUE *eyes glow silver*  

Werewolf Razuto Razuzu

xXxGothic_LullabyxXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:20 pm
*smiles and pats your head*"Seems like you were hun!And i saw what she looked like in your memories.She looked just like my love maria a long time ago.She was my best friend.Then when i heard about her getting murdered by this man i got angry and wanted revenge.I really hope the maria you killed wasnt my friend.....or should i say half sister.But if youre him dont worry,i wont take your life just yet.Unless you piss me off."*smirks and continues eating the heart*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:18 pm
v.v it was.......*sniff**collapses *I AM SORRY!!!!!!*has another memory**inside this memory* AREN'T YOU EXCITED SARIA!!!!The wedding is tomorrow!

[Saria]Yes I am VERY excited...how about we go on the beach and look at the moonlight and talk

yes my love,*takes her hand and kisses it then walks to the shore*

(little did they know that a greedy theif was in their presence ready to kill and steal)

*they both hear a loud whistling noise and a large cut appears on Saria's arm*

are you okay dear?

[Saria]I'm fine...it just knicked me......nngh *passes out on the ground signing that the poison took its course*

SAAAAAAARRRIIIIAAAA!!!!*grabs her and runs her to the shack,tries to mix the antidote together but it is too late**she dies*

I WILL KILL THE b*****d THAT DID THIS!!!!!!!*turns into a wolf and then runs down into the forest to catch the theif*

[Man]I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO SURVIVE

I WILL KILL YOU!!!!*disembowels the man and rips out his guts and bites them while drinking the gushing blood**this is the event that will turn Dustin into a cold blooded murderer*

*back in the real world*

SAAARIAAA!!!!!!*starts to cry and scream psycotically*DON'T DIE PLEEASE!!!!!  

Werewolf Razuto Razuzu

xXxGothic_LullabyxXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:12 pm
"Ah,so that was it?!?!?!*grins evilly and balls up my fist tightly*"So....i cannot take my revenge now can i.All the long journeys i took and people i killed was for nothing!!All because you killed him!!!"*grabs ur neck tightly and lifts you up in the air*"I should take my revenge out on you!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:13 pm
NOO!!!A THEIF KILLED MY LOVER AND THEN I KILLED THE THEIF!!!I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AFTER THAT TT~TT I WAS GOING TO MARRY HEEEER!!!!WAAAAAAAH(that was before Maria and it drove him insane and turned him into a cold blooded killer)*next memory**inside the memory*

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD I DO NOT CARE FOR ANY LIFE HUMAN,VAMP,OR EVEN ANIMAL!!!!ANYTHING THAT STANDS IN MY WAY WILL PERISH!!!*back in his past in another unearthed memory*MOMMY NOO!!!!![Mother]*shoots herself after killing her husband*

NOOOOOOOO*power blows up the house and then he runs to the forest scared*WHYY DOES EVERYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO MEE TT~TT*outside of the memory*please let me go....the past was the past........and I do not remember who I was.......just please let go of my arm  

Werewolf Razuto Razuzu

xXxGothic_LullabyxXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:42 pm
"Yes,and maria was my blood and you killed the man i was gonna take revenge on for her!!!"*grips onto your neck tighter then calms down and lets you go*"But since you were my half sisters lover,ill let you stay alive...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:01 pm
Saria was you half sister?I killed the man that shot my fiance with a poisoned arrow...but somehow I killed maria.....I had soo much trauma that my powers completely took over and I got an odd thirst for blood  

Werewolf Razuto Razuzu

Able Edible-Heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:12 pm
"biting your lip is a form of showing interest. Kirau, are you interested in me?" *Michael places Kirau on his back* "it's not as urgent as getting our asses through this cave but do you?"
She seemed a little suprised "Well, what do you want my answer to be?" She asked, raising her eyebrow a bit. her arms wrapped around his neck uncomfterably, she wasnt used to being on someones back like that, and felt her muscles tense in slight cautiousness.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:12 pm
Raziel had heard enough he got up and walked over to the two and slaps them both "knock it off you two my head is pulsing from non important fighting about your pasts well guess what all of us here have pasts that we are not happy with but you know what we got over it and you shall to so just stop it" at these words Raziel's wraith side takes over and he becomes a deadly shadow being "now you will get along or i will personally kill you both"  

Walker_of_White_Light

xXxGothic_LullabyxXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:16 pm
*grins and lets her wraith side take over as well*"Oh really? Is that a challenge Raz? I hope not.......hmph,and fine ill get along with him.  
Art,Life and RP forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff