Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Slave Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMrEpic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:35 am
XxX_Heavenly-Hell_XxX
Firvulag the Curious
Scott stopped outside the shop and turned to Azmaria. "Wouldn't you get awfully lonely on your own ?" He looked back to see some of the slaves in thier cages looking at him with pityful eyes.

Azmaria blinked and tilted her head curiously "But i just got here, nyuu..." she smiled and giggled, sticking her tongue out at him playfully

Scott starts to laugh. "It seems as if you have all of my attention and care then." He starts to smile and chuckle. "Right, come on then. 'Tis a fair walk home." He pokes his tongue out to her and starts to walk home.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:43 pm
Firvulag the Curious
XxX_Heavenly-Hell_XxX
Firvulag the Curious
Scott stopped outside the shop and turned to Azmaria. "Wouldn't you get awfully lonely on your own ?" He looked back to see some of the slaves in thier cages looking at him with pityful eyes.

Azmaria blinked and tilted her head curiously "But i just got here, nyuu..." she smiled and giggled, sticking her tongue out at him playfully

Scott starts to laugh. "It seems as if you have all of my attention and care then." He starts to smile and chuckle. "Right, come on then. 'Tis a fair walk home." He pokes his tongue out to her and starts to walk home.

Azamria nodded then whined loudly, looking from the ground to him, and shifting uncomfortably in her bare feet "I don't wansa walk, though..."

Berries and What

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 pm
Kitten let out a yawn. "Is any one there?" She asked looking around. No one was near here and she felt alone. A tear came to her eye as she gave in to her tiredness. SHe gently lied herself down on the cold metal platform in her cage and closed her eyes. Tears filled them as she curled up tightly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:18 pm
XxX_Heavenly-Hell_XxX
Firvulag the Curious
XxX_Heavenly-Hell_XxX
Firvulag the Curious

Azamria nodded then whined loudly, looking from the ground to him, and shifting uncomfortably in her bare feet "I don't wansa walk, though..."

"Don't you ?" He raised an eyebrow and looked at her. His look was one of suprise and wonder. "I thought that all of the slaves in the shop were suppost to do as they were told ?" There was a long silence. "But" He smiled "There is room on my back for you"  

iMrEpic

IceboundGecko

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:37 pm
Max walked inside the shop with a glass of whine in his hand. He started to look around at the cages. He walked around the shop as he checked inside the cages. He looked at some of the female pets. He wanted to find a pet that he liked out of the rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:38 pm
Kitten lied there in her cage. it was away from the others for some od reason. Her chest rose and fell softly as her tail moved back and fourth.

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

IceboundGecko

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:43 pm
LilMissPet
Kitten lied there in her cage. it was away from the others for some od reason. Her chest rose and fell softly as her tail moved back and fourth.
Max had seen a cage away from the others and thought to check it out. He walked over to the cage an took a sip of his whine. He looked inside of the cage a saw a girl in the cage. He saw that she had a tail an liked that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:49 pm
Morgana lifted her head slowly from her knees at the sound of footsteps, half hoping that they were to be walking towards her cage to free her from this dismal place. Her emerald green eyes watched as a man walked by her cage to study the small girl set apart from the other slaves. Sighing minutely, she lay down on the floor of her cage and rolled onto her back, her head towards the front of the cage so that she could watch people pass. She propped her feet up on the ceiling, studying her bare feet.

-Isabella the Dream-

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:50 pm
Kitten opened her eyes and looked over to the master. She jumped up onto her knees and back up. "Sorry master.... i feel asleep..... i didn't have permission......" She was scared that she had did something wrong and thats why he was standing there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 pm
He looked at the pet as she jumped up an was scared at him. "Calm down pet. I am a Master but i am browsing the shop for a pet, because i do don't own one yet." He said as he starred at her.  

IceboundGecko

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:02 pm
"Please forgive me master...... i did not mean to fall asleep with out permission." She said as she moved closer to the front of the cage to get a look at him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:05 pm
"Well then I forgive you." He said as he sat on his knees so he could look at her better.  

IceboundGecko

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:06 pm
Kitten blushes as she backed away abit. She smiled slightly as she looked at him. Her tail lashing back and foruth in hope she would leave this place finally.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:10 pm
He looked at her an saw that she was hopefull. "Well then tell me. Do you really want to leave this place." He asked as he took another sip of whine.  

IceboundGecko

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:12 pm
Kitten nods. "Yes please.... i do wish to leave here." She covered her mouth. "Sorry for that... i got to excited." Sits back calmly.

Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games