Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:41 pm
When she had noticed Kaili, she sort of expected her to come over... and she almost wanted to thank her, since they wanted to bring her into the conversation. When they had started to talk to her, she had looked up at them, through her messy bangs, before noticing Kaili starting to talk, looking back down to Cerberous, scratching behind his ears some more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:42 pm
Lithos looked up...He knew who this guy was though he jsut couldnt quite place his name..."doesnt bug me at all."  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:48 pm

"we were talking about how much my baby sister likes to interupt people"

Kinote knew calling her baby sister would anoy her and since she had been all mushy over hiruma the day before he knew why she was there.

"We were actually talking about the aikido team. Your brother here will probably be the captain this year and Akina is set to join to fill her weightclass."

hiruma was being polite. He knew she had been watching him in all of the classes he had her in. It wasn't new to him...he had many students develope crushes on him the last couple years.

"Thanks....your name is lithos right.....I'm Reruma"

Reruma sat down and began to be more chearful than he actually was. He had to figure out a way to make a friendship work with this kid.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:53 pm
Kaili smacked her broher playfully.

" what do you have to do to make the Aikido team...it sounds fun"

kaili would take every oportunity she could to be around him even if it meant killing herself in aikido to make the team.  

OldLady_Tsunade

OldLady_Tsunade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Cerberus continued to sit by akina loving the attention he was getting. He really liked this girl and he could tell what she was genuinly like. He was going to find a way to get her to stick around.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:55 pm
She continued to listen to the conversations, just petting Cerberous, yet watched them closely. Kaili was trying her hardest to get all of the attention, while Kinote and Hiruma seemed to be the only two acting like themselves...

She could see this, even through her bangs, which allowed her to watch these situations, while keep herself hidden.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:57 pm
"Right." Reruma, thats right. Lithos thought as he sat down...hmm now what...

"So how long you been going to school here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 pm

"You have to be invited to join...which are only given to those that are good enough in their weight class."

Kinote didn't mind is kaili made it but it would be a bother cause she obviously was doing it to get hiruma's attention.

"There are few that are in the same weight class as you kaili...so if you worked hard you could make it."

Hiruma knew that kaili had the determination that kinote did and that alone would probably earn her a spot on the team.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:01 pm

"this will actually be my third year" ((remember he is only 17))

Reruma usually found that people were surprised to know he was already a junior at his age.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:04 pm
"Oh you really think so..."

Kaili wasworking her charm trying to sound more naieve than she was.

"That would be great....but wouldn't I have to fight akina?"  

OldLady_Tsunade

Gourey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:05 pm
Lithos jsut looked at Reruma...Reruma looked younger then him but already on his thrid year..."Hmm, im guessing must be smarter then jsut about everyone else..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:06 pm
At the mention of her name, Akina looked over everyone for reactions, knowing that they would not be able to tell she was doing so.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Even though reruma thought otherwise he didn't want to sound too full of himself.

"i'm smarter than people my own age, but here it kinda evens out"

"no you aren't actually in the same weight class....but you would probably have to spar in practices...you woldn't mind fighting against someone in the next class up would you akina?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:12 pm
Shaking her head, she said a quiet "no", before looking back down towards Cerberous, her hands pausing from petting him.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

OldLady_Tsunade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Cerberus knew that hirum would soon end the conversation and he wanted more time with akina. with the slight pause in petting cerberus wondered how he would acomplish it.

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games