Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shigesuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:43 pm
Name: Christy
More?
I'm a college student. I've been cosplaying around 6 years and into Lolita for not even a year. I make all my lolita clothes (because I can't afford brand crying ). I LOVE jpop (and really....Johnny's entertainment). Taught myself how to sew. I like Sweet Lolita mostly (though i really wanna try Hime-lolita...).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:19 pm
Hiya everyone~

Name; Lisbeth Haahr.
Nickname; Kat, Feli.
Age; 16.
Gender; Female
Country; Denmark, Europe.
Fav. Loli styles; Sweet loli, gothic loli, shiro loli.
About;
I'm a girl from europe (denmark) that has a high interest in lolita.. I found lolita through my interest in cosplaying, but now I prefer to wear lolita in daily life. ^^~

Felisaurus

Sinful Bunnie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:30 pm
Name: Kate [Call me Lulu. <3 ]
Intersts: Drawing, Sewing <3
A little about me:
I'm in college. I like the sweet lolita style very and I love meeting new people and I'm a spazz.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:52 am
name: Lolita Dinosaur but you can call me by my real name, Amy
Country of origin: Jolly Old England
School status: currently in year 10. (English school system. you can probably work out the American equivalent by my age)
Interests: I like to sing, draw, read and have a current interest in interior design.

A bit about me: Well, I've been in the lolita scene for about a year but to be honest, it's really only been behind the scene. I lurk on forums an usually only post where I feel like the people are nice (I'll try hard to be active here though!) I don't own any clothes yet because it's quite hard for me to even muster up the courage to buy them. I've picked some nice things from Anna House to get me started but I'm too bashful to order them until I'm sure that I can wear them properly sweatdrop

In any case, I hope to make some experienced friends here and perhaps learn some tip from them!  

Lolita Dinosaur

Mikuru1

3,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:25 pm
Name: Mikuru/ Miki/ Janavi (my real name)
Interests: Anime, manga, photography, drawing, reading, writing poetry, origami, sewing

About me: Well I'm currently living in Florida, U.S.A, and I moved here almost two years ago. I tend to be somewhat shy around new people to the point where I can't speak at all. I absolutely love writing poetry and photography. I wish to become a photographer if possible, though my parents think I'll starve to death if I do take on that occupation but I don't care x3 I've been interested in the Lolita style for quite sometime now and finally decided to take it as both a lifestyle and a fashion style. Sadly, I'm so new to the style that I own no clothes that even slightly resemble the Lolita look but I am trying to get some...though that may take a while -.-" Currently I'm stuck between wanting to be a Sweet Lolita or a Gothic Lolita but I'll probably end up choosing Gothic Lolita since I don't think I would look well in Sweet Lolita outfits x3 Thats pretty much all I have to say. ^-^"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:35 pm
Name: Surrealismo (Surrealism in english)
Interests: Magic tricks, drawing, painting, music.

About me: Well, I live in central america. I fell in love with lolitas a few moths ago so I decided to learn more about them. Also, as I said before, I like doing magic tricks, drawing and painting. I play the cello but I haven't played it for a couple of months.  

-A_Creep-

2,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Princess JessieKate

Kawaii Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:43 pm
Name: Jessie-Kate
Interests: Art, baking, flowers, organic things, animals
A little about me: I've been into lollita for about a year and a half now; I think sweet lolita is simply the most adorable thing ever, I also love country lolita and punk lolita. I spend way to much time on the computer, but still less than I used to. I love being with my friends and my boyfriend, and being outdoors. I love summer, because I get to eat so many things I pick from my backyard everyday. (I have four apple trees that have been there since before I was born, a peach tree, two different kind of pear trees, a huge fig tree, some raspberry bushes, and three little strawberry plants I planted earlier this year.) I love having picnics and playing badminton with my friends.
Oops, that's not exactly a little, is it?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:44 pm
Name: Joelle/Joey
Interests: Rainbows, Walking in circles, Listening to music, and Dressing up.

Well, I have been into lolita since I was 12 years old. It is such a cute fashion! I like hanging out with people I feel comfortable with and I also can be quite shy around new people. When people get to know me I act all energetic and hyper. I hate being in relationships because they make me unhappy. I tend to put others wellbeing before mine. I love to make people smile and laugh. Well, thats it. :3

Lolli_song

Queen Lapinova

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:40 pm
User Image

Name: effin'....Kelly.
Interests: Fashion, reading, writing, drawing, musicccccc.

About me: Washington state blows. I live in a small town where everyone is a red-neck, listens to country, has couches in their front yard, and likes to believe that they're from the Confederate South. Really, they're bullshitting themselves. Anywaysssss, I'm not really a Lolita, nor am I a Kodona. Helllll, I'm interested in dandy clothing, but I'm more of a punk. Hey. I never planned it that way, really. I love music a lot. My favorite genres are punk, industrial, and anything with a hard beat (though I do listen to Hyori lee and Bjork occasionally, so shhhhh).
I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading fashion magazines. My favorite is V Magazine. It's just so awesome.

But I ramble.

Someday I hope to become a fashion designer. I'd like to try my hand at being a DJ on Dementia or Oubliette night, aaaaaaand I'd like to model. *o*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:55 am
Hey everybody,

I'm new here on gaia so i'm a complete newfag. Anyway I'm 34 years old, a programmer (videogames, tools & a website) and I love delicious cake. smile  

amigacam

[-M!ntyFreshness-]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:15 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Hello. ^o^
My real name is Wendy, but on Gaia everyone calls me Minty.
I'm only 13 >3< looking at everyone else's ages makes me feel really young.
But I'm smart so I'm going to high school this year!
I love lolita! I don't know how long ago I learned about it, but I know it's been a while now. I just recently bought the first volume of the english G&L Bible, so now I'm getting really into it. It's hard for me to make money because I'm too young for a job, but as soon as I save up enough money I'm gonna buy me a lolita dress (of course)! My favorite designers are BABY and Angelic Pretty. I prefer clothes with solid colors, but patterns are okay, too. I like sweet lolita more than gothic lolita, but I still like gothic lolita! I like how a lot of BABY's dresses come in sweet lolita and gothic lolita colors.
Other than lolita, I'm into J-Pop, video games, and anime and manga. Drawing is fun, but I totally suck at it. XP
I really want to learn how to sew so I can make my own lolita stuff! I'd also love to make friends here, because I don't really know anyone else who likes lolita as much as I do.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:33 am
User ImageName: Sakura, or it will be soon enough
College: San Francisco State, grad date 2012
Occupation currently: Checker for Safeway
Lolita Style: Punk
Interests: I LOVE music! I am always looking for new artists to add to my collection. I am a true fan and only buy cd's of the bands I follow (MXPX ROCKS MY SOCKS!). I am learning how to sew currently. Personally I believe that being punk lolita means you should make your own clothes. I mean being punk is all about being an individual!
Favorite Colors: black, white, green. and blue.
Other: I love to bake! I would be delighted to hold a tea or lunch get together for new lolita friends once I have finished my most recent outfit. I am currently working on stocking up my closet since I am new to lolita style and I take all suggestions. Thank you and I hope we can be great friends!
Area: Roseville, California
Music Favs: MxPx, Linkin Park, Offspring, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, P.O.D., Relient K, Weezer, Garbage, Tatu, Rammstein, Within Temptation, Treble Charger, Dresden Dolls, No Doubt, All Time Low, Against Me!, Metro Station, Danko Jones, Fefe Dobson, The Ataris, 30 seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin, Vincent Black Shadow, AFI, Annie Lenox, Armor For Sleep, Artbeat, Atreyu, Bad Religion, Bayside, Beastie Boys, Billy Talent, Bullet For My Valentine.. really I could go on
Hobbies: Drawing (see my signature for some of my art), reading fashion magazines (my favorite is Vogue)... really I don't have much free time anymore with work and all
Future Plans: Study Japanese as a major and minor in graphic design  

Sakura Takachi

tealove

Chatty Shopper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:21 am
I guess I can do one of these as well. ;D

Name: Vilhelmina, but you can say Vil if you want. It's easier to spell that right, and that's always nice. >w<'
Interests: Drawing (dA is in my www if anyone's curious), writing, friends&family, music and getting into sewing as of recently.

The Loli Fashion and I: I've known about and sort of passively been a fan of the lolita style for much longer than I've actually considered getting into it myself. Lately, though, I've rediscovered my love for dresses (which has been dormant most of my life up until now, haha), and I guess along with that I decided that it was time to give lolita another shot. So, here I am.
My favourite lolita styles are gothic, sweet, hime and classic. I don't quite know where to put myself yet, but am leaning towards classic. And that's it for now, so;

Hello, everyone! : D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:37 pm
Hi I am Sailor Vesta my name is Megan I live in Logan County WV . I am 20 years old my birthday is December 30th . I am very new to Lolita and am trying to find the right style Occupation is College Student though I am not going this semester in the fall. hoping to get a job so I can make enough for my own Lolita outfit.

Interests : Anime cosplay new obsession is Lolita, reading manga, LOTR (Legolas mostly) Drawing, Sewing, Cooking. CMT ( Mobil Home Disaster and Nanny 911)

Favorite Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Green, Hot Pink, Purple ( more Violet thought) blue violet

Favorite Brand of Lolita so far: MA and MAM

I learned about Lolita from the Gothic and Lolita Bible. ( English Version)  

lCatwomanI

LesbianWetDreams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:55 pm
Name: Rai
Dislikes: Snobby people T.T;
Fav. Lolita Style: Sweet Lolita  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games