Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
Foxi's Para-RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:11 pm
Expecting a block, Senaka twirled around while bringing the blade back to a steady stance. Just in time, she managed to catch the tip of Ace's blade as it came closer, tilting its path to the right with her own. Their blades made sharp clashing noises as they pulled apart. As she moved, the Noble watched him concentrating on her moves. It made her smile, knowing that he was trying to hard. However his concentration on her feet and her blade would not help him for long.

"I agree," she murmured as she struck lower to the ground, aiming for his knee, but not trying to connect the hit. Her gray eyes glinted a bit from the overhead lights as they shifted in the arena.

"His spirit should live on in his packs memory," she replied as the group separated. "They had a right to know."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:48 am
Instead of trying to block Ace uses his boot to kick straight into the blade as it is steel framed for just the situation of damage to the foot making the blade become caught in the boot and Ace uses his own blade to attack her thinking in his mind "This is so not going to work and I am probably going to lose now but it was fun." Ace thinks showing no emotion on his face except for concentration.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:54 am
A smirk quirked the Noble's lips as she grabbed the outreached blade, her hand wrapping around Aces fingers. Using her now stuck blade as a lever, she used the General's momentum to flip him over her. The angle was such that he would land on his butt and make him let go of his sword while allowing her to pull hers free.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am
Ace lands on his back and coughs "******** nice fight I lost." Ace says with a small laugh and a smile on his face holding his back  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:06 am
"Giving up so quickly?" Senaka asked with a playful laugh as she helps him to his feet. Patting his shoulder to rid it of the dust, she then holds out his sword in invitation.

"Just once more?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:10 am
"Awww aren't you cute." Ace says trying to mess with her Then swings his sword at her

Ty nods and gets up "Well what now?....When they aren't on missions or playing with us there isn't really anything to do."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:17 am
Senaka meets his swing with hers. They're bodies very close as they hold their ground in this cross swing stance.

"Hmm, haven't been called that in nearly an age. Didn't think anyone noticed things like that anymore," she mused with a sly grin. Breaking the standoff, she takes a half step back and swings in the opposite direction.

"There is always something to do," Suka replied as she got to her feet as well. "You can hunt, you can play, you can rest, you can teach, or you can run. The first and last are always my favorite," she admitted as she walked to an awning covered yard. It was an area where most hounds went when they wanted a bit of fresh air, though the yard was closed at times like when storms or danger were in the perimeter.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:21 am
"Well how can you not I mean it's just too cute to ignore wouldn't you say?" Ace says taking a step back to dodge the attack and then slashes forward to hit across her upward body.

"Ty:I see, I like fishing preferably but the pond is too far to reach, catch a fish, and come back within the hour." Ty says following  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:26 am
"I wouldn't know. I don't look at myself that way," she countered lightly as she parried the blow. Abruptly bringing the weapon around, she turned it to swing directly across the General's midsection.

"What happens in an hour?" the wolf asked. The concept of fishing was new to her and it sounded fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:30 am
"You should. I mean you look cute, your strong, and your smart. You would be a deadly catch for any guy." Ace says laughing a bit and blocks the strike with the hilt of the sword then uses the tip to push her own blade back at her.

"That is when the militia from the other lands try and take our base. I varies from time to time but they try and take it every day with no success at all."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 am
"Deadly? I try not to be. That would be terrible to kill any guy that falls for me. What if the feeling was mutual? I'd be in misery for all eternity," she mused aloud with a laugh. Feeling the force of his push, she turned with it and swung a leg out to trip him while doubling its use as a way to balance herself again. He had shown more force than before and it unbalanced her slightly. A small blip in her otherwise perfect performance. She felt a little rusty, nonetheless.

"Seems pointless then. Why waist their energy taking land when they should focus on protecting and raising that which they already have?" the wolf wondered. It seemed pitiful. Packs in the wild never did this. If there was land disputes, the alphas would duke it out and the stronger would take control and sometimes meld both packs together. It helped encourage survival and prevented unneeded bloodshed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 am
"Well that may be true that would be bad but it's not like you do have feeling for anyone right?" Ace says hiding his blush by using the fall to thrust himself forward at her hoping to have the blade get past her defence by this sudden random attack.

"Ty:well this city is in between what used to be a small country that was in a civil war but after this city was built the two factions made their own country and are trying to capture this city to prove who is stronger and get a better advantage to attack with.

((Gotta get off. Be back on in an hour or two ^_^))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:53 am
(It's all good. I gotta go to bed anywho. Work in the mornin. Have a good night and see you soon. ~'^ Sweet dreams)

"Hard to say," the Noble admitted as she leaped back from his sudden thrust. It was surprising enough that she fell back while swinging her blade to block his and landed on her butt. A gasp escaped her on impact, reminding her that she was still healing from her injuries. A sudden pain jolted up her side like electricity.

"That's not a good sign," she murmured while bringing a hand to her side. It pulled away with a smear of pink. One of her wounds had reopened, a stitch having popped.

"They have the most awkward customs, don't they?" Suka asked rhetorically. In truth, humans more than any other being on this planet, confused to no end. She was always surprised to see what new and bazaar ways they acted. Not that everything they did was bad, but she liked to think that they were perpetually bored and so needed new means to entertain themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:43 am
Ace puts down hit blade and helps Senaka up after he sees the pink "Alrite thats enough for today so lets go get you checked up to make sure you didn't open up your injuries to bad now." Ace says leading her out of the arena back into the city to get to the hospital.

"Ty:Well to them we have the awkward customs don't we? I mean how....Hey it's my partner and he is qith some girl. I am going over to him wanna come? The girl seems hurt to."

((Decided to bring us all together.))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 pm
(hmm, why are you naked Ace? >.<)

"I had forgotten," she chided herself softly. As Ace helped her to her feet, she hissed as another searing pain shot up her side. She noted how the General lead her away, his hands gently guiding her while staying ready if she should fall. It was a sweet gesture, though she hoped to make it there on her own power.

Suka's ears perked at Ty's observation. She spotted Senaka as she walked out of the arena with Ace. Worry filled her as she got to her feet and did a running leap over the low fence. With quick silent strides, the wolf bound to her Noble's side.  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games