Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:41 pm
"Mac? What in the world did you do?" "Nothing sir" " Well ok. Get that black box and bring it with us Get as many clips for you weapons as possible and re-load you guns" Murph grabs some flares and Kicks the Door of the helicopter off and helps everyone out "Check each other for injuries and get ready we have a long walk head of us" The radio crackles with static and the sounds of multiple people screaming "Shite I hope they can get to saftey because we can't help them now" Murph Slams his fist into the side of the chopper in frustration. Murph turns around at the sound of moans as to his dismay him and his squad are surrounded by zombies "OPEN FIRE! This is Echo12-12, We are surrounded I am requesting a Fast attack chopper to help us defend this chopper" "Echo12-12 this is Baseplate, We can not send any support at this time. I repeat we can not send any support at this time" "Did Baseplate just tell us to go ******** our selves?" "That they did Royce. That they did." Murph spots a girl on top of the gun shop firing at the zombies. Helping Echo12-12! " Hey, Up there on the building. What brings you round these parts. You need to get out of here ASAP."

Murph's Radio crackles to life" Echo12-12 this is baseplate. Your request for Fast attack choppers has come through they are on their way now." " Baseplate, I have another request. "What Echo12-12?""We need a Sea Knight Helicopter and some new supplies." Damn it. Echo 12-12 what happened to the Blackhawk? We sorta Broke it. Break it? BREAK IT? HOW THE HELL DID YOU BREAK IT?" " It had a malfunction and slammed into the middle of a street. Damn Every time we ruin a helicopter you jump the damn gun" "Your on a short leash Captain, But a Sea knight is on the way to your position hold fast." "ok. We will protect the helicopter" What ever Echo12-12. If you don't Die Im chargeing you the $300,000 for the Black hawk. " "Ok. Baseplate" During this entire confrontation between Murph and Baseplate everyone in a 2 block radius could here the conversation and the rant I guess that was a little loud wasn't it?" Yeah, A little. My ears are still ringing. Remind me to never fill your shoes Captain. Expecially if Baseplate hates you so much.""They don't Hate me. They just hate that ive ruined 12 blackhawks in the course of a year." "Oh, yeah. Three of the times you slammed the helicopter into the water, 6 into buildings and 3 you ran into the streets." "Now that you put it that way, I guess they do hate me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:32 am
A loud sound came from out of no where. A F-16 flew over head of Vince, soon after he heard a explosion in the distance. "Oh great the air force now bombing the city. Hopefully they would get me out of here." he said to himself. Curling up with a blanket, Vince felt alone on the roof. Well he was literally but he felt alone in the big city. Another loud sound came from the distance, soon after gunfire. "I have to find these people, they may be able to help me." Picking up his hatchet he got a sudden burst of bravery and ran towards the edge of the roof. He jumped over the zombies surrounding the gas station and landed in the street. Vince started running towards the gunfire with zombies tailing him.  

LALA Landd 111

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:42 am
Captain this is Fac1-3 I have visual on a Survior on the move towards you Sugjest meeting up with surivor "On it Fac1-3. Squad another surivor I'll Head to intercept and assist in any chance" Got it sir we'll hold position untill you get back Murph Heads off towards the surivor to Exfil them This is Fac3-3.Surivor is Being chased by Z-Vessels. Permission to engage Z-vessels? "Go ahead Fac3-3" Fac3-3 Screams overhead of the surivor and fires on the zombies as Captain Burnett Reaches the surivor "Captain Burnett,But you can call me Murph, British SAS. Im here to Exfil any Surivors. Come with me. I'll Get you out of here. Whats your name?" Murph Throws a Red flare into the air and an F-16 streaks over head " Im the Feild commander out here. I control the British and American forces of TF191."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 am
On the way towards the gun fire several zombies caught up to Vince. Easily he decapitated them with his hatchet. Then the zombies were gunned down by some air craft he didnt recognize. He ran over to a soldier that appeared and was breathing heavily. "My name is Vince. Doctor Vince Prog." He walked beside Captain Burnett. "Good at least some one is here to rescue people I have been stuck in my old apartment for I dont know how long."  

LALA Landd 111

Inkspills

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 am
Bianca looked down at Murph, giving a little wave. "Get out of here? I'd love too.. but it just so happens a group of men in a helicopter slammed into a building and needed some help. Need a lift? There's a copter up here.. infact I'm the pilot of said copter." She walked over to the edge of the building, looking over the crash scene and the name. "Name's Bianca.. who exactly are all of you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:16 am
"we've been trying our best. We lost a man to the Z-vessels and The pilot of my Squad's Black hawk crashed the helicopter so we have to bunker down at the crash site follow me" Murph and Vince run Back to the helicopter and Murph grabs an M-4 out of the helicopter " Im going to give you a quick crash course with this gun. When fireing always try to have a stable stance. Kneeling or Prone will do. Always aim down your sights and never point the gun at Friendlies. Now, This gun will have some kick to it so when firing keep a firm grip to the gun. When I get the chance I'll give you a better training but that will have to do for now. Also When I tell you its time to go get into the helicopter and sit in one of the seats and strap down. the only person standing should be me"Right after Murph finishes explaining there is a loud explosion at their 3 o'clock position. Looks like Phantom Flight's having fun.Take this Head set and put it on and listen for further instruction" Echo12-12 this is Base plate. We are not sending another helicopter. You'll just end up ruining it too.." "Understood." Murph looks up at the girl

"I'm Murph, Thats Royce, That there is Young, and Skippy is sleeping in the helicopter. Can you tell Command hates me? These two are surivors we saved and this bad boy right here is our helicopter." Murph Gives it a swift kick. Ow. When Murph kicked the helicopter he woke up skippy who then hit is head on the side of the helicopter  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LALA Landd 111

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:29 am
Vince took the M-4 and listened to every word Murph said. He hasnt ever used a gun before so the explaining was well needed. The explosion made Vince jump, he wasnt expecting it. Taking the headset and heard the bad news. He looked up at what the girl Bianca had said. He was glad to be getting out of here but he needed something. "Listen Captain, I have to get my hands on one of these zombies. I can use it to do research on. Its asking alot but I need to study the virus and maybe I can find a cure or maybe a vaccine." Vince didnt plan on leaving without a specimen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 am
"Ok. Give me a Minute" Murph dropped his weapons and leaped the barrier to tackled one of the Z-vessels.With the cheers of his Squad Murph Pummeled the Z-vessels face in untill it was concaved and had blood seeping out of the eye sockets. He took out his knife stabbed it a few times in the chest then cut off its head and dragged the Vessel back to Vince "Here ya go. One fresh Z-Vessel" Rob dropped the vessel next to vince  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LALA Landd 111

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 am
"Captain it appears you dont understand what I am saying. I need one thats alive." Vince needed to learn much about the virus. So he needed a living zombie to make his research more accurate. "I know its asking alot Captain but its so I could get the best results."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:43 am
"Royce on me. Lets go" Royce and Murph tackle a Z-vessel and tie it up making damn sure to duct tape its mouth shut and putting every restrain on it. "Royce you dipshite where do you thing your going?"Royce had ran back to the Chopper leaving Murph to drag the Vessel back " Royce those things arn't light you know." Murph pulled the Vessel back over the barrier "But, I have to hand it to you. Your an amazing Fighter. I'm glad your here. Im giving you a field promotion Private. You are now, Lt. Royce. Now get shooting"  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LALA Landd 111

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:52 am
Vince went over to the zombie Murph just got for him. The mouth was duck taped which was good, but he took the duck tape from Murph and put more tape around its arms and legs. "That should keep it a bit more friendly." Looking up at Murph "You may have just helped save the rest of humanity. All I need is a lab, but we can worry about that later." Vince holds up the M-4 "Now time for some sweet revenge." He took aim at a zombie and shot several rounds into its face. "Thats for keeping me in a small cruddy apartment!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:01 am
"Shite.You watching boys? that guy there is a Damn good shot. And he has never shot a gun a day in his life. He's better than all of you Thats pathetic Now get shooting." Murph hoped that by provoking his men they would aim better" Oh hang on, I have an Idea. Baseplate could we get another Blackhawk with some supplies in it for the long haul?" You know what Echo12-12? Your persistant. I like that I'm sending a Blackhawk now. DON'T RUIN IT, DO YOU READ ME? "Loud and clear Sir" Murph gets to firing at the Z-vessels " I'm Surprized that loud mouth at base is actually sending another helicopter" I Heard that Captain "Sorry, Sir" Royce and all of Echo12-12 are laughing uncontrollably "The Hell you guys laughing at? Get shooting" The laughter dies down as fast as it started.  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 am
Joe had climbed up with Pat, and when he saw the other helicopter crash, he felt an urge to help them, but decided not to, since he knew if he went down there Bianca and the others would probably fly off without him. So he sat in one of the chairs inside the helicopter, reloading his M4, ready to take Trip's place at the door when he ran out of ammo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 am
Bianca had appearently been thinking the same thing as Joe, since she had made her way down out of the gun store and was now running over to Murph, Vince, and the others around the crash site. Grabbing the barrel of her rifle, she swung it into the side of an approachign zombie's head, then shot a hole into another one before reaching them. "Good afternoon, boys," she said cheerfully, putting her rifle back on her shoulderbelt. "A fine day, isn't it?"  

Inkspills

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:55 am
Inkspills
Bianca had appearently been thinking the same thing as Joe, since she had made her way down out of the gun store and was now running over to Murph, Vince, and the others around the crash site. Grabbing the barrel of her rifle, she swung it into the side of an approachign zombie's head, then shot a hole into another one before reaching them. "Good afternoon, boys," she said cheerfully, putting her rifle back on her shoulderbelt. "A fine day, isn't it?"

((wait weren't you on the helicopter? did you hop down from it and then do that or?))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games