Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:33 pm
"Do you think that was the right thing to do?" Richie asked as he watched the humvees disappear into the horizon through the rear-view mirror as they drove.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:43 pm
"Sgt. i'm connected to GTA Base command. Connecting you now." Allen switched on his throat mic. "GTA Command. This is Bravo seven. There is a car head to you right now. We are not sure if it is Hostile or not so be aware. We will pass it at a high rate of speed and cut it off at the Entrance. Confirm on sight." "Bravo Seven You are go for Cutoff at gates." "Roger that GTA." Allen gets into the drivers seat and turns the ignition on and shifts into drive. and speeds off towards GTA. trying to get past the car so that Allen and Martin can cut them off. "martin they will reconize us so we need to change our look alittle. That means put on that blue mask and Red sunglasses." Allen takes off his Baclava and helmet and puts on a camo Baseball cap backwards.  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:52 pm
Owen looked at a radar grid, then at a view-screen, listening to a recorded sound bit from a call to GTA base command, Owen scratched his beard as Baird typed in commands on the computer, "Do we know who they are?" Baird shook his head, "No, one second, I'll see if I can get a traffic camera on the receiving end." Baird brought up a option for the radar screen, opening up a feed from a traffic camera near the receiving end of the the call. Owen looked at the picture. Owen scratched his beard at the odd choice of headgear that one of the people in the car, "What do you think Baird? Raiders?" Baird thought for a moment and traced the caller who had said that they were connected to GTA base command, "Its not one of our field agents, so its a hacker, they're using military ranks and call-signs, but the picture of those guys in the car...could be military deserter-raiders, they'd be well equipped and I doubt they'd see any reason to stop using things that worked for them like the call-signs." Owen nodded, "do we have anything in that area?" "Just a ground squad sir, but they have diminished resources since they set out, its a heavily infested area." Owen thought for a moment, "Call in the squad sniper to do some surveillance on them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:08 pm
"Bravo seven. This is Zulu flight. We are engaging a Humvee moving at high rate of speed on the 401." "Ok. Zulu flight. You are go for engagement" Zulu engages the target on the 401. They fire 2 missles and one hits behind it and the other hits in front of the vehicle. "Wait Zulu flight did you say on the 401? Shite we are on the 4.........." the humvee that Zulu flight engaged was Allens. The humvee flipped onto its roof and slid for roughly 40 meters before coming coming to a stop. The Humvee flipping over knocked martin and Allen out cold.bravo seven this is Baseplate. Come in. Come in Damn it."  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 pm
Baird swore loudly as he watched the Humvee flip, "Owen, we definitely have raiders somewhere in this mess, That Humvee was just taken out by an Airstrike."
Owen grunted and jerked his thumb at Marcus to get the others and scramble the Apache, he turned to Baird as he left, "You're the best at the diplomatic stuff, you handle the communications."

Owen looked at a view-screen that had a direct feed to Baird back at base, "Looks like its some privately funded or raider groups, none of their call-signs match up with the Armed Forces', besides they fired at a Humvee, none of our guys would do that, be ready for the s*** to get real."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:32 pm
Delta Squad's Apache hovered in the air once it had a visual of the aircraft that had fired on the 401, circling in a nonthreatening way, Owen opened up the door and the rest of the squad except for Coles and the pilot rappelled out to help the crashed Humvee, Owen gave Baird a thumbs up and Baird hacked into the Zulu flight's network and used any nearby screens to put Owen's face into their aircraft, Owen's face was serious and gave no quarter when he began to speak. "First off, you're going to identify yourself, then you are going to ground that thing and you're all standing down, you just fired on human beings within Canadian airspace, if you do not comply we are going to trace the signal after shooting down your aircraft and none of you will be left alive."  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:34 pm
"Martin Get up. Don't make me smack you." "All right I'm up. I'm up." "I don't think that was Zulu flight that hit us." Allen crawls out of the humvee and looks for the planes that attacked Allen and martin. He saw a MiG circling the area. Allen grabbed a Javalin missle out of the humvee and sighted the MiG and fired. the missle slid out of the tube and floated about 5 feet away from the tube then the rockets kicked in and it took off like no tomorrow hitting the plane and destroying it. "Oh yeah there we go. Martin toss me my helmet and Baclava. Toss me my throat mic too." Martin hands the stuff to Allen and he takes off the hat and puts on the mask, Helmet, and throat mic. Martin tosses Allen his Bushmaster ACR with Hololgraphic sights with a laser, flashlight and M203 Grenade launcher. "lets go kick some Zombie a**." Allen pulls the bolt back on his ACR and takes it off safe.Martin and Allen take off down the road to GTA." Zulu flight where are you? Come in Zulu flight." "sir they've were destroyed by that MiG.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:00 pm
Delta's ground force surrounded Allen and his men, guns pointed at them, Marcus walked forwards, his SCAR pointed directly at Allen's forehead, "alright, you're not with us obviously, so who are you? Raiders, US?"  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:11 pm
"Now see this is why I told command back in the UK that I didn't want to go to Canada. We mean no Trouble. We are British SAS members. We where sent here by my commanding officer and the Leader of the 191 in Russia. His name is Captain Burnett. Perhaps you know him?" "Allen Report. How goes the search in Canada? Lt. Clark how goes the Search in New york? Demitri. We Have a problem here. Lt. Clark nor Sgt. Allen are responding. Baseplate." Allen was relived that Burnett had just contacted them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:12 pm
"I'm sorry, man, but we've come too far to be killed in the crossfire between two rival groups," Richie said. Maryse nodded in agreement. "We're going to head on ahead," he continued, "You guys do what you want, we have no part in it. If we see you, we see you. If not, then Godspeed." With that, Richie drove off. When they were a safe distance away, he turned to her and asked, "Do you think that was the right thing to do?"

"Oui," she replied as she slipped into the passenger seat, "Yes, it was the right thing to do." She was confident that it was.

Ever since she'd moved in with her uncle, Maryse had developed a distinct hatred for the military. It was all about orders with them. Giving orders, taking orders, following orders. None of them ever thought for themselves. None of them ever acted on their own. She didn't know what it was that had brought the soldiers of the 191st into conflict with the soldiers manning the military stronghold in the GTA, but she did know that she wanted no part of it.

She just wanted to be around other civilians again.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:23 pm
Marcus chuckled, lighting a cigarette while the rest of the group laughed at Allen's remark about his assignment, Marcus stared Allen down, "I think I know why, its why you can't get away with the kind of BS you could in America or Europe isn't it?
If you're SAS that makes that predator drone you just blew up yours, which means, for some odd reason, you called in an airstrike on yourselves. now it could be to implicate us, or because you're just a dumb***, but either way, you just called in an airstrike on a human being, you got an explanation?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:38 pm
"There is no predator drone. There where 2 Harriers assisting us. A MiG destroyed the Harriers and attacked us. I crawled out of the Humvee and grabed a Javalin and destroyed the MiG. There for there was no Predator." "Green light to HALO." Allen knows what that means. Whiskey Squad has landed in DC and was preparing to take back 'Whiskey Hotel' "Sgt. Allen. Come in. This is Captain Burnett. Whats your status?"  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:03 am
A little while later, Richie saw a wall in the sunset on the horizon.
"Hey, Maryse, look up ahead," he said, "Is that GTA?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 am
((You have all been playing way too much Modern Warfare 2, the Americans are even taking back the Whiskey Hotel for christ sake! It is actually the modern warfare 2 stroyline, with all the same aircraft, and alot of the same guns when I think about it. But anyway that's not important, what is important is that I get to start posting again soon and I was wondering, are the people at the GTA friendly or not? Cause I figure I'm there by now and I kind of need to know)).  

Takuha

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:44 am
((I know, it is geting very, VERY annoying to me that people can't create their own characters...But to answer your question, The people at GTA ARE FIENDLY. They are only hostile to Captain Burnet's characters. Civies and everyone else are okay to join, as far as we now at this point. O, and wlcome back yo biggrin ))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games