Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:12 pm
Seishiro bounded through the house,in hot pursuit of the shadows.For a fox,he was....Well,large.Large enough to even carry a few people on his back.And yet,the manor seemed to have been built so that he could fit in every room as if he were a normally sized fox.Actually,it seemed like the entire house grew a bit as he passed by,only to go back to it's regular size as soon as he was gone.Even as he ran through the house as quickly as a breeze passed by,the house managed to keep up with him.

Within seconds,he passed right by Reina and the twins,easily avoiding running into them like it was nothing.And in that same movement,he snatched up two shadows circling them, shredding them to bits with his fangs."Reina,stay near Rose.She's too tired to protect herself.Twins,follow me.We have a guest who needs to be dealt with immediately,before he causes anymore harm."Seishiro growled,a very serious look in his eyes.He also looked as though he blamed himself for what was happening.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:22 am
User Image Rose groaned as a shadow entered the room and she managed to dodge it before running out the room she felt like she was running in slow motion when really her body was so tired she was about to collapse luckily when her legs gave way they did so buy Reina  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:53 pm
Blinking owlishly at the sound of what seemed to be an animal running or... Something, Reina turned his head and gave the twins a confused frown, "What's that noise?" He inquired a bit curiously before huffing slightly and shoving his hands into his pockets. This was seriously starting to grate on his nerves. Where the hell was everybody? It seemed as soon as he got the thought out, a large silvery fox passed by him and the twins.

He paled slightly at the destroyed shadows the fox-- No, Seishiro-- destroyed and furrowed his eyebrows. Were those things trying to kill them? He swallowed harshly and turned back to Seishiro before nodding hesitantly, eyes flickering down the hall.

Surprise etched onto his features when he saw Rose running down the hall, fatigue slowing her down, and ran towards he. As Rose's legs gave out from under her, Reina slipped his arms around her middle and he slowly lowered himself and her to the ground, propping his back against the wall. Slowly, he moved Rose so that her back was to his chest, and she was resting between his legs, "What the heck did you do to yourself?" His voice was joking, but there was an underlying worry there as well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:09 am
User Image Rose looked at Reina "I healed seishiro and it took all my energy" she says before just leaning against Reina to tired to speak anymore  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm
The twins looked over at the fox suspiciously. They had already been tricked once after all and wasn't about to be tricked by anyone again. "As youwish, just don't try anything funny. We have a couple of rather sharp daggers after all."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:56 am
User Image Rose looked at the twins "it's him - trust me" she says  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:50 am
Seishiro sighed as he turned to the twins and said,"....Words can really hurt,you know.I know that this mess is my fault,and that I should deal with it on my own.But,I can fight that trickster and defend the all of you at the same time.And the others are going to start having a fit if I don't fix this in time.So please,just try to trust me?" He wanted to wait for an answer,but another shadow dashed away towards the stairs.After taking once last glance at the twins,he ran after it.

He managed to catch the shadow before it reached the staircase,and ripped it to shreds.However,once he looked down at the bottom of the stairs,he couldn't help but groan.The shadows were waiting,and as they pooled together,the began to take a more...physical form.With twisted,vicious claw,fangs that seemed to jut out of their black mouths,and glowing red eyes,these bi-pedal shadows moved much faster than before,Worse still,their strange auras began to mimic the aura of a powerful demon.Seeing no other feasible options,Seishiro took a deep breath,and practically dived down the stairs,throwing himself into the mass of shadows,clawing and tearing at them as quickly as he could.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose groaned and pushed herself to her feet as some power came flooding back to her it was enough to help Seishiro she went into an archangel form and jumped down the stairs after Seishiro using light to destroy the shadows  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:34 pm
((Holy crap,that picture is awesome Angel.8D))

"Thank you!"Seishiro yipped,finishing off the few shadows that managed to survive Rose's attack,"It's good to see you on your feet again Rose,but please,don't push yourself too hard."He then bowed a bit to show his thanks before rushing off towards the living room.It was time to deal with that impostor.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose nodded and said "i wont" as she followed Seishiro into the living room she wasnt going to let him face the imposter alone that was for sure ((I KNOW!! AN ARCHANGEL WITH 6 WINGS TOOK ME AGES TO FIND xd ))  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:46 pm
angel rock cat

Lol,nice! XDD
I'm sorry that I haven't posted yet though.....I'm dealing with writer's block... crying

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:02 pm
((Sorry I haven't been able to post in awhile. Been really busy packing, buying things for my trip, etc. But Awwwe! That's soooo cute!))

Reina hesitated slightly at the stairs before peering over the railing. What was going on here? Looking back at the twins, he grabbed each of their hands tentatively before pulling them down the stairs with him, "Maybe we can help somehow," He murmured, "I...I know that I can't do that much without actually turning, but let's do the most we can. Maybe we could throw pots and pans at the shadow things." Maybe his suggestions weren't that good, but they were a start. He was worried for his friends and he didn't want them to get hurt, or worse. Making up the decision that he would shift if it was absolutely nessicary, seeing as he wasn't that good at controlling his animal side, Reina glanced back at the twins before chewing on his lip in thought, "What should we do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 am
blue_wolf04
angel rock cat

Lol,nice! XDD
I'm sorry that I haven't posted yet though.....I'm dealing with writer's block... crying

thxs and okay x im sure something will come to you soon enough x  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:03 am
(Thanks Angel.And don't worry about it Neko! You haven't missed much.XD
But,has anyone seen Lucian around lately? It's kind of hard to keep going with out him and the twins. sweatdrop )

Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games