Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:24 pm
"Is that so?" Claude said, Getting very close and nuzzling his ear. "Tell me, what do you like about me?" His hand right between Sebastian's legs "It can't be my magnetic personality...my skills at human wrangling." His hand began to rubb and fondle him. "....It must be something else."

--

"I know that you are not just an average death-god, Other wise I would have died when I was supposed to." The baroness smiled. "I really wanted to go out....but how many women has a death god for dinner?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:36 pm
Grell shook his head no. "No I am a death god just like the others. I just don't do my job the way that I'm supposed to. That's all. So do you want to play with me tonight? It'll be a beautiful work of art."

Sebastian blushed a bit as he felt the other's hand on his crotch as he got hard in his pants at his touch again. "I like how you make me melt just by your words and actions. That and you know all of my sweet spots. Your personality is refreshing too."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:49 pm
"What do you have in mind?" She asked. smiling. " .....all in scarlet again?"

--

"Hhm....I see." Claude purred in his ear, his voice dropping into that sexy low octave. His gloved hand quickly undid Sebastian's pants buttons and reached inside. "You are my addiction Sebastian Michalis, I can't get enough of you...." the gloved hand wrapped around Sebastian's hard member and slowly stroked him. "Your body, the way you move, your voice....all riles me up inside...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 pm
Sebastian moaned at an erotic octave, much in the same as Claude's voice. "The way that you make me feel...is an addiction for me as well Claude...." At this point the book had fallen out of his hands because his hands went to grip the sides of his chair as he got more and more turned on.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:18 pm
Hearing bird song, Claude opened his eyes in surprise. Morning already? It felt like he'd just closed his eyes, did he fall asleep?
Sitting up, He saw Sebastian also asleep in the bed beside him. Sometime during the night's sleep they had gotten under the blanket and they where snuggled up close together. Demons don't snuggle.....
Putting the thought out of his mind Claude gently shook Sebastian. "Sebastian, wake up. It's almost dawn."
The light in the window was starting to brighten as the sun was slowly starting to rise. Oh why, why did he fall asleep on this night of all nights? Claude bit his lower lip angry at himself. He didn't want to waste this night.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:27 pm
Sebastian slowly started to wake up and realized that they had fallen asleep. "It's almost dawn already? Damn..." He then got up out of the bed, took a quick shower, got dressed again, and replaced the bedware on his bed. He would wash them tomorrow when he was done with Grell.

Meanwhile Grell was standing in a pool of red velvet blood that was coming from a Baroness in red. She was no longer wearing that red dress of hers, because Grell had it in his arms along with a smile on his face. "I told you this night would end painted red in blood. Night!" He then hopped out her open window to go make sure that Ciel keeps up his end of the contract. "Sebby! I'm coming for you my Dahling!"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:39 pm
Claude had gotten dressed as well and was in the kitchen brewing a hot cup of tea his mind a jumble of thoughts. He regretted falling asleep which was odd as demons don't usually need to sleep. What was more what was this conflicting feelings he was having? He was naturally possessive about his new lover, but when they held hands during their love making...
Claude tilted his head to the side in confusion.
Lovemakeing?

He stared at the two cups of coffee that he had poured out, one for him and one for Sebastian.

---

Standing outside the Barnoness's bedroom door. Sammael snapped his pocket-watch closed. "The final string is cut my Lady. Now you are free to follow your sacred duty..."
The butler left to make his arrangements on covering up the exact details of the former Baroness's death and to make sure that his young lady's alibi was sound.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:58 pm
Grell had done the job that he was originally supposed to do, and even though he was late in doing it William supposed that it was better then nothing at all from Grell, so he placed her under the deceased file once she took her last breath. He would yell at Grell about this later.

Sebastian walked into the kitchen and took his cup of coffee. "I think we're starting to acquire human emotions from being in human form for too long. It's making us want to be lovers, and only have each other as partners. We're starting to grow feelings of love for one another."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:08 pm
Interestingly, Claude felt his face grow very warm at that. "Oh really?" He said, looking into his cup as he tried to ignore how much he was blushing at that moment. "I thought it was supposed to take much longer to develop human emotions."
Sex and lust, Claude could handle with but this new budding almost human-like emotions was beyond Claude. The spider demon hadn't had as much time as Sebastian had in the human world. His warm feelings for his lover confused him, he just didn't know how to express them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:51 pm
"Yes really. It's strange but it's happening to us. We were holding hands above all things and I literally begged you to be my forever lover...and I mean it. I really do have strong feelings for you Claude. Whatever they may be." He soon finished his coffee and his smile was gone with Grell popped in through the window and clung onto Sebastian with hearts coming out of him.

"HELLO SEBBY!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!"

"Get...off..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:22 pm
The moment that the reaper had attached him self to his Sebastian, Claude saw red....quiet literally.
Swiftly grabbing Grell by the back of the neck and prying the annoying redhead off. Claude's eyes behind his glasses where glowing and a demonic aura was swirling around him.
"The sun hasn't fully risen yet." He snarled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:46 pm
Grell knew that look in his eyes. He knew it all to well because that same look had been in his own for a very long time, and it was always in the look of Madame Red as well when she could no longer have children..and in her Cinematic Record when her sister won the man she longed for. Jealousy. Envy...however you put it it was all the same. Grell smirked as he looked at Claude while being held by his clothes.

"Jealousy can really destroy someone you know? It destroys humans most of all, and you're growing petty human emotions. I have that emotion too...love. It's the damnest thing. When people are jealous they murder, rape, and create chaos. I knew Sebby long before you did....so what gives you the right to pull me off of him? Hm? Get your hands off of me."

Sebastian was grateful to have him off of him, and he didn't say a word more.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:55 pm
Claude let Grell go. His aura faded as he controlled his anger. Thinking reasonably. He had to make a point now. Taking just the two steps to Sebastian, Claude pull him into a close embrace, his lips easily finding his beloved's. After the sweet tender kiss he pulled back a little. "I will be waiting." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:11 pm
Sebastian had kissed him deeply back. Now Grell was the one upset when Sebastian waved good bye to him. "I'll be here." Soon the sun was fully up and Grell took Sebastian back to his own home to make him his boyfriend for the day. "You're going to make me breakfast and call me Master. Now go to the kitchen and make me something to eat!"

Sebastian sighed. "Yes Master." He then found the kitchen and began making something to eat for Grell.

Eventually Ciel woke up and knew right away that Sebastian was with Grell because no one came in to open up his blinds to wake him up that day. "Claude!" He still had another servant to take care of him.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:27 pm
Claude walked in. "Good morning young master." He said heading to the windows and drawing the curtains open, "Today you have a meeting with Mr.Woolworth about exporting your toys to the United States before lunch. This afternoon Sebastian wanted you to finish transcribing the third chapter of diologes of plato"
And so Claude's day began.

---

Miss Isabella combed her hair frowning as the ends of her hair faded into the bright ruby-red of her natural hair color. She'd have to do something about it until Sammael came back later today. Bella braided her hair and coiled it into a bun at the back of her head, tucking in the ends and pining it down.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games