Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Ask Cagalli! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinsai-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:36 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Shani wants griphephtan
Cagalli Yura Attha
No. No you wouldn't.

surprised
What's your logic behind that statement?
There's actually any doubt in your mind that Haman Kahn, strongest of all NT, would beat the living crap out of Cagalli? domokun
Hm. Let's see.
User ImageUser Image
As this graph clearly shows, Old Types have far superior training to New Types, who rely on their machine and their "lucky git" roll.
ROFL xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:13 am
Cien Laguoire
Major Seita A. Yukihari
Cien Laguoire
Shani wants griphephtan
Cien Zero
Is griphephtan the drug that the Human CPUs use?

WHERE?! stressed scream domokun
Erm, um, what were you saying? surprised
xd
EDIT: What are the side effects of this drug?
Take a look at Shani. You'll know.
You turn into a zombie with a man-thong?
Just kidding! xd
xd Hope not. Not my kind of fashion, really.

@ Cagalli: Do you hate Yuuna?  

NOMable

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:15 am
Yes. Yes I do. Thanks for asking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:02 pm
-.- havent been here in a while. stupid computer.

well, heres my question: Has Ophy finally got his cellphone? xd  

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:45 am
Sorceress Lixing

yeah, it's one of them really old tech ones. He couldn't get used to the new menus xd So... old, pre-polyphonic tone with a composer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:13 am
Sorry if this has been asked in the last 25 pages but here's my question:

What's with peoples obsession with Gundam Seed?

It seems to be a mediocore anime at best. And only a so-so Gundam series.

I'm not flaming anyone I just honestly want to know.  

Darksortie

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:25 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Sorceress Lixing

yeah, it's one of them really old tech ones. He couldn't get used to the new menus xd So... old, pre-polyphonic tone with a composer.

haha, i have the same one, i can send him the composers for the Gseed theme songs and for Cagalli's image song.

as for Gundam Seed, why do people like it so much? well, not picking on the idiotic people who like it only for the action, it clearly saterizes human hypocracy(sp)...despite how much we ask for peace, for peach to be attained war must be won...blablabla. and it also shows how the actions of the adult affects the younger generation and also, how stupid politics are.
I could go on and on....

-new question,
as I eagerly await for the new GSD episode to be completely downloaded, do you think by some miracle someone will interrup the wedding or you could easily punch out Yuna and run?...
also, do you think that there is a possibility that Cagalli will once again take up the Strike Rouge?

and for my last question...does Ophy own a perfect grade model for the strike rouge? (i saw one at my anime store for $103)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:08 pm
Sorceress Lixing
Cagalli Yura Attha
Sorceress Lixing

haha, i have the same one, i can send him the composers for the Gseed theme songs and for Cagalli's image song.

-new question,
as I eagerly await for the new GSD episode to be completely downloaded, do you think by some miracle someone will interrup the wedding or you could easily punch out Yuna and run?...
also, do you think that there is a possibility that Cagalli will once again take up the Strike Rouge?

and for my last question...does Ophy own a perfect grade model for the strike rouge? (i saw one at my anime store for $103)

ooh, do tell the composers. I'm interested in hearing them all. 3nodding
And the new questions...
I am still hopeing for a stray piece of Junius 7 that's been falling REALLY slow to land on Yuuna. 3nodding And if you'll notice, Strike Rouge is in the OP1. So... There's a hint.
And PG Strike Rouge? Do you mean MG? The only PG is Strike. You can paint it rouge if you really want. But there isn't really a special need for it. 3nodding All he has is PG Zaku II. Which rocks. Because Zakus are.. Zakus. 3nodding  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:34 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Sorceress Lixing
Cagalli Yura Attha
Sorceress Lixing

-new question,

ooh, do tell the composers. I'm interested in hearing them all. 3nodding
And the new questions...
I am still hopeing for a stray piece of Junius 7 that's been falling REALLY slow to land on Yuuna. 3nodding And if you'll notice, Strike Rouge is in the OP1. So... There's a hint.
And PG Strike Rouge? Do you mean MG? The only PG is Strike. You can paint it rouge if you really want. But there isn't really a special need for it. 3nodding All he has is PG Zaku II. Which rocks. Because Zakus are.. Zakus. 3nodding

hmm..that is true.

and yes were all waiting for Junius 7 to fall on Yuna...it needs to fall
and yeah, i've been arguing with San Aion about Cagalli still piloting.

another question:
why does Mia Campbell have a great effect on Athrun?
is it because of her poor low self-esteem.."no one needs Mia" bla XD
do you think that Asuran will end up with her? or does Junius 7 also crashes on her?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:19 pm
why does Mia Campbell have a great effect on Athrun?
is it because of her poor low self-esteem.."no one needs Mia" bla XD
do you think that Asuran will end up with her? or does Junius 7 also crashes on her?

Mia is acting as Lacus USED to. Remember, she thinks they're Engaged, and acts accordingly. It's like a glimpse of what life could be like with Lacus.
And she shall be a love interest, we can see it coming. 3nodding  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:19 pm
Sorceress Lixing
Cagalli Yura Attha
Sorceress Lixing

GIMME.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:28 pm
Ophiuchus
Sorceress Lixing
Cagalli Yura Attha
Sorceress Lixing

GIMME.

lemme try to look for the composition codes, for the mean time, i have invoke?...XD  

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:14 am
Hm. well, Turns out it wasn't a piece of Junius 7.. and he didn't get killed... But, the wedding didn't take place. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:56 am
Sorceress Lixing
Ophiuchus
Sorceress Lixing
Cagalli Yura Attha
Sorceress Lixing

GIMME.

lemme try to look for the composition codes, for the mean time, i have invoke?...XD
I'll take whatever I can get. It's gotta be better than the damn tones that come as standard.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:52 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Hm. well, Turns out it wasn't a piece of Junius 7.. and he didn't get killed... But, the wedding didn't take place. xd

did you see how much a coward was that b*****d?...idiot

-will post the ringtones-  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games