Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai nodded at Lily before watching as the pilot jumped down to help Captain Cross though she quickly jerked away from him. Knowing what happened to her, it was understandable. As the pilot grabbed Laurell, Mirai glanced at Lily for a moment before pushing whatever chaotic thoughts were in her head still and walking over and leaning down in front of Captain Cross "Captain..." Mirai began quietly though loud enough for Cross to hear over the Osprey hovering near them. "Help is here. We are going to get you and Laurell to safety and away from this place. We need to get you into the craft first so is it alright if I help you?" she asked her with a calm tone while holding her hand out in front of Cross.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:28 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily would look at the vehicle that arrived, she helped in any way she could, nothing to stressful on her weakened body but still in any means. As mirai was talking to the captain she helped put some of the wounded inside of the evac vehicle, if there were any left of course.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:07 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
This was truly a worthwhile fight. That was what Despair had thought as his sword pierced through Tod's heart, but the man felt nothing. In fact, it seemed as though this man was just like those other creatures, the ones that were brought back to life. Though Tod was still leagues above them. It was almost as if he was really immortal, a being that can't die. However, that wasn't the end of it. Despair watched as the man seemingly unhinged his jaw and produced a blast of green energy that was aimed directly at his face. "Well played." Despair stated as the blast hit him full force.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:27 pm
Suspicion: 9/10

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Captain Cross didn't seem to hear Mirai, but slowly looked up at her when she offered her her hand. After several moments she seemed to come out of it just enough to take her hand. She let Mirai lead her into the Osprey. Once they had boarded the aircraft Captain Cross slowly reached into the pocket of her ruined jacket and pulled out what looked like a binder and wordlessly handed it to Mirai before she turned and walked to a corner of the Osprey, stumbling slightly before she leaned her back into the corner and slowly slid to the ground, pulling her knees up to her chest and pulling Mirai's coat around her, becoming inert once again. Several moments later the Osprey began to move again, slowly turning back towards where the others were and heading back in that direction.

Meanwhile, Despair took Tod's blast straight to the face. He would feel a crackling, searing heat on him as the blast hit him. As the blast launched Despair backwards Tod dug his claws into Despair's sides, raking them across his body as a parting gift. As soon as Despair hit the ground Tod launched himself forward again like a predator leaping on its prey. "Oh the play isn't over," he sneered as he came down on Despair, his claws extended forwards in an attempt to impale him.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Once Cross took Mirai's hand, she got up and lead her to the aircraft. "Alright, let's go," she told Lily. "Let me know if you need help at all," she added before ending up in the craft. As she waited for Lily, her gaze shifted to Cross who was offering her something. A binder? Without saying anything, Mirai took it from Cross and watched as she made her way to a corner and making herself comfortable there.
Once Lily boarded, Mirai ended up going towards a seat and quietly inspected the binder. "Texas, are you on your way?" she asked telepathically. She didn't say anything to Despair though. Even though she disliked him, she trusted his strength and hoped he would be able to occupy and eventually take out Tod.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm
User Image

With his face feeling like it was on fire and claw marks all over his body, Despair was as happy as he could be. Though this Tod person didn't have enough strength to fully merit Despair going all out, but Tod was providing him with some good entertainment. As he laid on the ground, grinning up at the sky, Despair watched as Tod came rushing him again, this time, intending to pierce his flesh with his claws. "Oh, trust me, the play hasn't even reached it's climax!" Despair shouted out as he stood up and blocked Tod's claws with his sword. "You're quite strong. By far, the strongest, person I've encountered here. And you're human?" Despair asked curiously. Of course he was fully aware of the rescue helicopter and all those boarding it.

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:39 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily followed only to get n the aircraft "no thanks" she stated as she would get on and sit down, she wasn;t going to go join the frey of the current fight, that would be suicide on her part so she just simply stayed on the carrier

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:22 pm

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

As Mirai inspected the binder she would see that it contained schematics for the BAMID: the Machinist invention that creates and implants augmentations into humans. It was the objective of their venture into the ruins: the very reason they had been there. It seemed that somehow Captain Cross and Lieutenant Laurell succeeded in their objective.

The Osprey returned to the battlefield, hovering above it as Despair and Tod clashed. Captain Schifo looked up at the aircraft before looking back down at Despair. "Guardsman! Finish him off! We have to go!" He yelled to him over the din of the beating Osprey rotor. Tod looked over at the Osprey before looking back at Despair. "Well, you heard the man." He gave a wicked grin when Despair asked his question. "Oh no. I'm more than human now. More than those pathetic officers will ever be." The Osprey slowly lowered to the ground a safe distance away before The Machinist team and Texas began to head for it. As the rest of them boarded, Texas looked back at Despair. Come on, we've gotta go he thought to him. Are you coming? Tod lunged at Despair again, spinning around in a full circle to slash once across his torso and once across his legs.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

As Mirai observed the binder and found out what it was, she slid it into her pocket to keep it safe. She sat down and let out a long breath. "This place is literally hell..." she muttered as she recomposed herself enough to the point where her mind wasn't in a jumble anymore. They had to finish up the mission. Mirai glanced over at Lily again "Will you be alright?" she asked.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:33 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily looked at Mirai "i'll be fine once my body gets rid of the poison that's stopping me from using powers and anything..once that's out I'll be perfectly fine" she responded back as she simply just looked out to where the battle was occurring

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:18 am
User Image

Hearing Schifo call out to him and Texas as well, Despair would sigh. If it was up to him, he would have stayed there and played with Tod a little more, but it seemed like there little fight would have to be postponed. As Tod initiated yet another slash attack, Despair countered, first he would jump back, avoiding the slash attempt towards his legs and then hold up his sword, blocking the slash attempt at his torso. "Since, you're not human anymore, I guess it's safe to tell you a secret of mine." Despair shouted, as his voice would be overpowered by the beating of the helicopter. Taking the opportunity, Despair, using his demon speed and strength, launched himself forwards at Tod, "I'm more than human too. You could say I'm downright demonic. You've piqued my interest, stranger. So, I will give you the honor of hearing my name. Call me, Despair." Despair told him before sheathing his sword. "I'm sure that we will meet once more and when we do. I hope that you've become even more of a monster, than you are now. Grow strong enough to be worthy to die by my hands." he stated as he then used his power to punch the ground before him, causing a massive that force the ground around him and Tod to become disjointed and have it break apart. This was used as a diversion for Despair to easily slip away in the chaos and head towards the Osprey, easily catching up to Texas and the others.

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tod listened to Despair with interest, smiling as he realized what Despair was saying. "Well aren't you the sneaky one?" He asked with a grin. "Well don't worry, I won't be too far." He jumped backwards as Despair pounded the ground, but didn't attempt to pursue him as he got on the Osprey with the others.

Once Despair was aboard the Osprey the engine began to pick up as the aircraft slowly lifted off the ground. Tod watched them leave, un-moving as the wind kicked up from the rotors whipped around him. The Osprey turned, moving Tod out of view before powering forward. Within several minutes the terrain was rushing past them as they flew back towards the refugee camp. Captain Schifo was standing with his arms crossed, a grim expression on his face. Cassie sat on one of the seats with her head in her hands. Betsy leaned against one of the walls, looking down at the ground. Lieutenant Kiea was spinning her sword on its tip, watching it quietly. April May was curled up close to Captain Cross who was still close to catatonic. After several moments Lieutenant Laurell coughed out a mouthful of blood as she slowly turned onto her stomach. But mixed within the blood was a frighteningly familiar sight: a thick, silvery liquid. At some point during the attack Lieutenant Laurell had been infected with the same anti-augment poison that had killed two other Machinists already and almost took Captain Schifo's life as well.

"Oh, Hell..." Captain Schifo said as he noticed the silvery poison. Lieutenant Laurell had managed to hang on this long thanks to Despair's little boost and her own will to survive. But she had finally reached her limit. April's eyes widened in horror as she saw the poison in the blood. "No..." Kiea and Cassie both stared as well, their helpless expressions showing the finality of the situation. Lieutenant Laurell was dying. Slowly, she turned towards Captain Cross. With the little remaining strength she had she reached out her hand towards her. Captain Cross, perhaps sensing that her best friend was dying, slowly became lucid as she turned to look at her. She leaned forward from her sitting position on the ground, quietly extending her own hand. Their hands met and their fingers threaded together. A final goodbye without words. Lieutenant Laurell looked up at Captain Cross, tears in her eyes. Cross looked back at her; there was no way she could look any more traumatized than she already did, but the pain was clear in her eyes as well. Laurell wanted to speak but she knew it would be no use: she could already feel the poison and blood closing off her throat. Her hand began to shake slightly. She felt her augments start to protest against her own body, a burning sensation under her skin as they began to reject and pull away from her. She was scared. Scared to die. Scared to leave Captain Cross. Scared to leave the Refugee camp to fend for itself. She didn't want...

Decision: (Mirai only)

Lieutenant Laurell only has moments left to live. As her life fades there is only one person who can save her. But Mirai's healing powers are most definitely supernatural in origin...

1. Intervene and heal Lieutenant Laurell before she dies
Adds 1 Suspicion Point

2. Don't do anything
Adds 0 Suspicion Points, but Lieutenant Laurell will die  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:36 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai nodded and sat there quietly as everyone else boarded, including Despair. There was a sort of really sickening silence that went through the craft as they flew off and away from the wrecks. Mirai heard coughing then and her gaze shifted to Laurell who had coughed up a lot of blood. That blood also seemed to be mixed with the augment poison that they had seen take the lives of their allies earlier.
Mirai watched from her spot as everyone knew this was going to be Laurell's last bit of time left. She wasn't going to make it to the refuge camp to get treated. She watched as Cross managed to come to life again and lock hands with her...
Mirai stood up then. She couldn't help but think about when the Machinist headquarters was in one piece and when Texas was dying right in front of her. Seeing Laurell like this and everyone watching brought back those memories and feelings: all the sadness and fear and uselessness. Their enemy didn't have to save Texas then, but Mary did. And Mirai was forever grateful for that.

Mirai walked over to Captain Schifo and handed him the binder with the BAMID prints in it before focusing on Laurell. After all the stunts they pulled, there was no way Mirai would be able to get away with what she was going to do. Still... She wouldn't be able to live with herself knowing that she sat back and watched another person die, especially a death like this. "I want all of you to pretend as if I tricked you or used a mind game on you to make it seem like I was part of the Machinists, you especially, Texas. I don't want you three to go down because of me so distance yourself," she told Lily, Texas, and Despair telepathically.

"Hold on for a few moments longer alright?" Mirai asked Laurell calmly before placing both hands on her torso and focusing. A calming but un-human resonance force began to radiate around her hands as Laurell's injuries began closing as her healing wavelength began to go through Laurell. It also located where the poison was, beginning to pick it up and move it to the remaining injuries. Slowly, silver liquid seeped out of the scratches and cuts that remained before those closed as well. Once Mirai was sure she got all the poison out and healed Laurell to the point where her injuries wouldn't put her in anymore danger, Mirai's wavelength lowered once more and she took her hands off of Laurell and stepped back. This was it. She was going to most likely live as a prisoner to the Machinists. Or just be killed. Mirai didn't regret it though.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image

As he boarded the Osprey, Despair would be seen standing near an opening, staring out the sides. He wore a somewhat disheartened expression on his face as he seriously wanted to remain behind and fight this being known as Tod. However, his attention soon shifted towards Lieutenant Laurell as Schifo and the others gathered around her, examining her wound. Glancing at the wound, Despair, along with everyone else would notice the poison. It seems as if she had been poisoned. It was remarkable that she held on that long. The girl was dying. Seeing this scene unfold before him, Despair's eyes instantly shot towards the one person he knew wouldn't let things end this way. As Mirai acted pretty much how he suspected she would and while hearing her message to them, Despair sighed. This was something he knew would happen sooner or later, which is why he had a back up plan. In any case, for now he would remain silent and stare out the sides of the Osprey, clearly not concerned.

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:52 am
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily would glance over to where mirai was rushing to [color=green]"you do realize we are high off the ground...you keep shwing them powers...and they will probably kick us off...and I don't know about you, But i cant fly..." she thought to everyone mainly Mirai "And we all arrived together...if one of us is seen as fake...they can connect it to everyone" she warned her as she would see her go and heal she was more focused on her own pain to really bother pretending to be shocked, as in most cases pain beat surprise.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out