Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:03 pm
"And he's going to get knocked back and off that disk of his quite a ways if he doesn't back up!" Nathan raises his voice as he says back up, hoping the elf will get his point and stop floating in the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:28 pm
"I saw...but instead of hiking in the canyon for three days, it would be quicker to fly across. And the eyes of creatures missing their loved ones often look down too deep." he says starting to get upset, beginning to shine a little, and the wind becoming stronger. He gives the demon fifteen feet ((about 4.5 meters...)), he knows that he will need alot of room.  

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:47 pm
Nodding, Nathan begins his transfomation. It takes longer this time, as he is changing from his pure human form. He smirks as well as he can with his lipless mouth, which is surprisingly well, and spreads his wings to their full eleven foot span. Let's go, he says mentally to the other two.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:11 am
Kario watched the being transform into his demon form and noted that it was definitely an interesting process. Once Nathan says mentally that it was time to go, the neko nods.

"I'm ready when you are," he says, stepping up to the demon.  

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:46 am
Well then, okay., says Iongalad. He suddenly zooms away in a burst of speed on his flying disk. "Cath me if you can!" he screams.

((*thread revived* Haha....))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:20 pm
The half demon grabs Kario and wraps his arms around the neko, holding him tightly to insure that he is not dropped. Dredaro pushes off the cliff with his powerful legs, the edge of the cliff crumbling under the force, and spreads his leathery wings. He soon catches up to the elf. That little disk of yours isn't as fast as you thought.  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:38 pm
"Uh, you ain't seen nothin' yet, buddy. And besides, I only wanted you to get off your rather large bottom.", says Iongalad laughing as he zig-zags back and forward.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:20 am
(( Woah wait. What happened??? O_o I can't even remember where we were other then my character being in the palace and Kiki being with you guys. XP ))  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:53 am
(OOC:We're now pretty close to the palace, and I'm guessing you're still there.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:24 pm
((Sure, we'll be close....))

Iongalad put on a sudden burst of speed, he began whispering and glowing, and suddenly lit up bright blue as he zoomed to the other side of the cliff.

"Beat yah!", he said, sticking out his toungue. He flew up high in the air, doing a victory dance. He spun around in the air, and almost fell off the disk, his jaw practically dropped to his knees. There was a huge castle in front of him, down the mountain that the cliff was atop, and about 10 miles from the base of the mountain. That however was not the sight that shocked Iongalad, it was the huge Human Army outside, attempting a very large siege.

"There isn't much time!" he yelled, descending to the others, who had reached the other side also, "We have to go!"

Dr.Elf

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:02 am
(( Haha, okay. I guess I'll just randomly make Kiki pop back again then xP ))

Kiki glared at Iongalad, her large amber eyes reduced to tiny slits. The first thought that crossed her mind was 'immature'. Though her thinking was interupted as she heard swords clashing and gunfire. Looking beyond her companion she saw the castle. The army was quickly demolishing(sp?) it. Rianna ran up to stand near Iongalad and looked up at him franticly.
>"Hurry up! This is no time to be playing around. The castle is under attack!!"< Kiki mewed up to the elf.

(( Oh and just a reminder that the text like this:
>"text"< is Neko language. So only neko's and people who know the language can understand. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:20 am
((I'm sorry to totaly intervene, but Iongalad? And Elfy, you were right, Sakura is really good at roleplying.... jeez!))  

Typyro

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:25 am
Typyro
((I'm sorry to totaly intervene, but Iongalad? And Elfy, you were right, Sakura is really good at roleplying.... jeez!))
((It's okay, and Iongalad is Elvish for "son of light"))

Iongalad heard what the Cat had to say through being in her mind when she stirred what he had supposed was a sleep. Hello! That is soo what I have been trying to say here! he said mentally to the cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:28 am
((Where do you come up with these weird names, and are you always on both your accounts at the same time?))  

Typyro

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:32 am
((I have a book, and a LoTR obsessed friend. Yes, my accounts are always on at the same time, one on IE, and the other on Firefox.))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff