Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
Dreams on the Mystic Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:33 am
RooYooWolf
Yjro had come back realizing he had forgotten his money, glancing around he saw Anthony was gone bad paused seeing Maxim standing there,"...He left already?" He asked as he walked to get his money before he came back glancing at the other. He blinked hearing the other's question," I am sure she is getting something to eat, you better go and join her...or something." He smiled faintly before he sighed and started off the ship once more. He paused looking at the other as if he was going to ask him something before he shook his head and suggested against it." Talk to you later." he smirked and waved.

Maxim quirked a small brow at him and waved aswell with a smile. He started walking towards the kitchen to smell what was cooking. It smelt extremely delicious and he simply wanted to devour everything in sight. His tail raised, he could finally relax from those dreams, although he was sleepy for having rough naps.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:26 pm
MAthew slowly turned back to Neige as he said "If that's what you want to do." He wrapped his arm around Neige as he began to walk with him, but then he broke the silence by saying "I need tommorow free. I need no one bothering me."  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:16 pm
The bell rung in her room, the crew's room and any other room where crew members would be at. Christa smiled, the feast was ready, and ready to be served. She got up went to the kitchen, smelling the warm smell of food. "Mmm.."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:16 pm
Maxim sat down, had a small spick of drool at the corner of his lips as he was very, very starving once again. He looked at Christa "Oh there you are Captain ^__^  

MysteriousMax
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:26 am
"Yes here I am. You feelin' better?" She sat doiwn at the head of the table, mostly everyone heard the bell. So mostly everyone was here so far, expect for her kitsune child, Yjo, Mathew and Niege.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:41 pm
Neige looked at him quietly," Why? What is wrong Mathew? You know it is getting dangerous and it isn't safe to be alone knowing that Xz is around." He looked at him worried as he moved behind the other male and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist hugging him close. He was worried and knew Xz would go after Mathew if he was alone.

Yjro smirked as he sat around in a bar drinking some mild drinks and blowing off time. He felt content and at the moment kind of tired, but it didn't matter he had all night to relax and do as he wished. He smirked to himself wondering of what he should do before going back to the ship," Maybe I should rest in a hotel for the night. That would be good." He told himself knowing of a nice place near the bar.

RooYooWolf
Crew

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:12 am
Maxim nodded to her and gave her a slight hug, what he remembered doing to his mother "I need a drink..." He responded soon after, walked out of the ship.

Maxim noticed there was a bar when Yjro went there for a drink. He walked over there and suddenly had some memories come back to him.

He went behind the bar and grabbed himself some Kaluha, a pint of blood he had found for vampires and some orange juice with vodka. He mixed them all into a shaker and started shaking them all into the ice incorporated in it. He poured the mixture into a glass, making an orange citrus chocolate vampiric drink in a Highball glass.

Maxim dunked it all into his throat and wiped his lips, then his eyes sizzled with a devilish smirk "This is good...."

[Whoopsie, thought the bar was in the ship. Sorry ^^; Fixed.]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:19 pm
Yjro blinked as he glanced noticing someone he knew," Hey, what are you doing here?" He walked over to Maxim seeing him drink a drink he must have made. Sitting beside him he smirked," YOu better be careful you can get in trouble, what are ya' drinking?" He asked; his head tilted slightly to the side as he looked down at the empty glass. He had his own which he finished off before ordering another.  

RooYooWolf
Crew

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:02 pm
Maxim shrugged abit and responded "Oh, it's a Vampire's Delight... somehow I remember making this drink before..." He then offers his pay and smiled "I'm going back to ship for food, come." Then he dashed away just as fast as he entered, popped onto the chair he was on before telling Christa that he needed a drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:19 pm
"And you needed a drink that you couldn't go in the kitchen and get some?" She blinked. "And if Yjro was there couldn't you tell him to get his behinie to the ship? Since he is after all my first mate I have matter of things to dicuss with planes for the crew. And also bring my kitsune child and MAthew and his boytoy to the table as well." She couldn't get his name right so she just went with the most thing she could think of saying beside of 'what's his name'.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:38 pm
Maxim blinked with all the requests "I already asked Yjro for ship.. I shall find them for you." He dashed outside in great speed, trying to pick up their scents. He waved a hi to Yjro, blazing through him in a hurry to find the others.

Then, Max found them "Captain's request, come to ship." He panted slightly, then grabbed both behind his back and mad dashed on all 4s towards the ship in record time, dropping them there.

He wiped the sweat off his face and walked within the ship, towards the kitchen. He was then reminded of another question and responded to her "Well, I needed alcohol really, among other things in my drink." He sipped a residue of it, licking his fangs.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:09 pm
Yjro yawned,” A w...fineee." he walked back to the ship and yelped seeing Maxim run by. He made it back on deck and was looking around before he saw the food being readied, walking into the food court, or part of the ship he sat down in a chair and waited wondering when the rest would come.

Neige yelped as he was picked up, he blinked confused for a moment before he realized who it was," I...have legs you know?" But before he could really protest he was placed back down in front of the ship. He paused noticing Mathew hadn't answered his question yet. He looked at the other for a long moment wondering if he would or just be told not to worry about it.

RooYooWolf
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:52 pm
Nesiko smiled when mostly everyone is here. "Alright, I guess I was start out first then we'll go around Maxim,Ed, Yjro, Neige, Mathew, and all around." She smiled.

"Oki, I'm thankful having my crew sitting her before me, able to keep my beautiful ship, have our cook serve our hungry rumbling bellies, and other stuff. All done." She nodded to her child.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:41 pm
Maxim was starving now, he burped slightly to his alcohol drink and blushed "Sorry.." He was waiting with open fork and knife, all the crew could also see him now as contrary to other times.  

MysteriousMax
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:27 pm
Mathew's mind had simply wondered to Ed to see if he was up to wehat he was going to do. They severely needed it now that Xz was here, but they had been planning this event for a long time.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff