Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aya_Maoko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Nartair walks in, looking around, "Hello, is anyone here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Arissa looked down at the table and began to wonder how old it was. She stared at it for a little while then wondered if it could feel when she was banging her head against it.  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:15 pm
"Hello, Nartair! How are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:20 pm
"Heh heh heh, I gotta say that this is the most interesting and fun bar I've ever been to." Aena raises her beer to the gang.  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:23 pm
Arissa turned to the new comer to take in the new face. Afterwards, she rested her arms on the table, then her head on top of that. She stared downwards, her dark brown hair falling over her left eye as it usually does.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:25 pm
"I'm great."  

Aya_Maoko

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:36 pm
"No no no, we can't have a bar with people so depressed," Aena sits next to Arissa, patting her back, "Now come on, show me a smile. Give me some sugar, baby!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:38 pm
Arissa laughed inside at her comment, but purposely kept a straight face. "I'm not depressed...I just have nothing to say. You read my profile right? I don't often smile."  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:47 pm
"Aw, smiling's overrated anyway," Aena shrugged, "Just give me a sign you're enjoying yourself. Sing or something. Oo, or dance on the table, preferebly in a state of disheveled undress. Maybe wet. Right on! Anyway, just let me know you're ok somehow."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:55 pm
Arissa looked at her strangely as she heard her go on. Never would she be able to imagine herself doing that for anybody. Also, she hated dancing period. (God once more I begin to think of Lisa!) She thought for a while, biting on her lip as she did so. "Um....Uh...." She continued thinking, not really knowing a way to express herself.  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:06 pm
"Oh well, it was worth a shot," Aena laughs, "Anyway, this isn't a test, just tell me you're ok. Just mean it when you do or it don't count. Besides, what's so bad about that idea anyway? I've done it on a dare. ^_^"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:08 pm
"I hate dancing for one...My cousin dragged me out to the dance floor and kept a strong grip on my hips, forcing me to move. While my other cousin, Jose, took my arms and made me dance around. It was so funny but I still don't like dancing. Anyways though, I'm fine...Really."  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:19 pm
"Heh, I understand. I for one, can't dance sober," Aena nods, "Well, I tell you what, cherie, I'm gonna take your word for it that you're fine. So, what shall we talk about?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:23 pm
"Umm...I don't know..Your call."  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:29 pm
"Pfft, I hate it when it's my call," Aena mutters, "It's my bar, it's your call. So call it. No passing it off!"  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games