Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)
The Official Thread for Squealing Over Dero Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:50 am
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!
Eisbaer
!GreenEnigma!

Ooohh. But on the site it said that he studies pyschology away from the band's everyday life. ?? I dunno.

hm. maybe a bit but obviously the wife, kid, and posting on the forum leave little time for other things lol maybe i'll ask him. wink

Haha. xd
How are you going to get to ask him?

t'ain't that hard wink

ETA: Yes, he does. But like I thought he doesn't get that much time to do it coz he's a busy boy <3

hehe. You must have secret ways of annoying Dero. wink

-snerk- not that secret.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I just kind of had to redface  

Sterbende Liebe

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:08 pm
So there was a book of H.R. Gieger's art at Barnes & Noble. Since that's where Dero's tattoos were from, I of course picked it up and flipped through it. (******** up is what it was...I can totally see why Dero likes it.) Anyway, there was a portion of tattoos that people had gotten that were inspired by Gieger's artwork. I was disappointed...I thought Dero might have stood a small chance since he was famous and those people in the book weren't. But alas, he wasn't in there. emo

Also, Dero needs to stop being such a tease. On the VLM site, he has videos he recorded while he was laying on the hotel bed. Damn you, Dero....damn you. xd he also seems to have gotten back to the "rumpled spike" look of the Ego era...I approve!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:52 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
So there was a book of H.R. Gieger's art at Barnes & Noble. Since that's where Dero's tattoos were from, I of course picked it up and flipped through it. (******** up is what it was...I can totally see why Dero likes it.) Anyway, there was a portion of tattoos that people had gotten that were inspired by Gieger's artwork. I was disappointed...I thought Dero might have stood a small chance since he was famous and those people in the book weren't. But alas, he wasn't in there. emo

Also, Dero needs to stop being such a tease. On the VLM site, he has videos he recorded while he was laying on the hotel bed. Damn you, Dero....damn you. xd he also seems to have gotten back to the "rumpled spike" look of the Ego era...I approve!

Oh, I saw those! Even though I don't know German too well,or at all really redface I still watch lol It's like he KNOWS how attractive he is and just likes to drive maniacal fangirls crazy. xd  

Sterbende Liebe

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:30 pm
Dero has always been a kick to me. xD
He's hilarious. It seems like he and I would get along....but he's just too much of a tease. Hahaha.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:41 pm
I hope everyone told Dero happy birthday this week through Oomph!.de, Myspace or Facebook. whee

Random question...Is the band actually in charge of the Facebook page? Just wondering, since their Twitter is run by our very own Eisbaer.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games