Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:19 am
Reiven De bergerac
Rhies... where did your face go??? it kinda caught me off guard... I was like, WHAT THE HELL? so yeah... um... he's so cute!!! kyzer is awesome! you come see him tomorrow? or well, it's actually today seeing how I'm typing this at 2 in the morning... oh... um that phone call I got... was that even you??? or was it your seester? cuz someone was on something... and I'm sad you didn't share...
yus, the phone bloober was the sister...she read some of your lyrics I guess and wanted to read one to you when you answered but you called back instead XD so she lost her nerve. I guess we were high on mac&cheese....maybe there was something in the butter...Oo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:40 am
What do you do? Snort the cheese packet?  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Rhies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:31 am
oh ya! cheese powder is so yuumy through the nostrials Xb  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:36 am
Rhies
oh ya! cheese powder is so yuumy through the nostrials Xb
yay for the cheese powder! that stuff that comes in the packets of mac and cheese is evil! SHE READ MY LYRICS??? oh well... I had it coming... I did leave them there...  

Reiven De bergerac

Kotori

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:42 am
Ayaji - hehe t'is i, The Little Bird, coming to save you with cookies and muffins galore lol mrgreen xd yes it's been a VERY long time, been busy with life and work xd and you? how have you've been?

Kazu - who said it was Teletubbies @____@ ebil dora and her sidekick deigo.... morphing little minds to talk type them nyuuuuuuuuuuuu  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:07 pm
Kotori

Kazu - who said it was Teletubbies @____@ ebil dora and her sidekick deigo.... morphing little minds to talk type them nyuuuuuuuuuuuu
Dear lord, thats worse!!

Why would you snort the cheese packets? Cotton candy up the nostrils is so much better.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:08 pm
that makes your nose bleed, dummy...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:09 pm
run for your lifes! the crazed maniac of me is coming to terrorize the sparkle bunnies in your closets! domokun  

Rhies

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:20 pm
aww.... don't kill the sparkle bunnies in meh closet... well maybe one... but it's gotta be the one they voted off the island...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:27 pm
Survivor, sparkle bunny island.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:28 pm
Kotori
Ayaji - hehe t'is i, The Little Bird, coming to save you with cookies and muffins galore lol mrgreen xd yes it's been a VERY long time, been busy with life and work xd and you? how have you've been?

Life is always busy...too busy^^; However, I seem to be surviving for the moment. Let's hope that continues^^
Yay for muffins!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:42 pm
sweet!!! muffins! kazu, look! party muffins!!!  

Reiven De bergerac

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:49 pm
PARTY MUFFINS! *dance* The press-men and their party "muffins"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:50 pm
Kazu Faiya
PARTY MUFFINS! *dance* The press-men and their party "muffins"

party muffins... poppyseed!!! stoned pressmen are scary... lets not take rhies there on those days, kay?  

Reiven De bergerac

1337one

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:51 pm
So who has the muffins, and why aren't they sharing with me crying  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games