Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:49 pm
"Ah, no, it's nothing, Ukraine..." Switzerland sighs. He scrubs the counters a little more, just before they start rubbing away themselves, and goes to clean the tall cabinets. "Hallo, Lithuania." he says with a quick nod before he goes back to cleaning.

((Switz just ttly missed his chance to flirt with a girl is all, Ukraine. =w=
Bahaha. I'm horrible. =w=

@Lo: I think it might have been the second one.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:54 pm
(( poor switzerland...-.-'))
"....! W-wait! Was it something I said?" she tugged on his arm with a completely oblivious face.

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:57 pm
((NOOES I DON’T WANNA GO!!))

“…….” Belarus just blinked at Switzerland. “…I will do that…” she said as she walked to get them some water, but stopped when she saw Lithuania. “……Hello, Mr. Lithuania…did you sleep well…? ….Sister got new fish……” She holds up the bowl.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:00 pm
((AHHH!! BELA YOU JUST REMINDED ME THAT OUR BREAK IS OVER TOMORROW!!! NUUUUUUU crying ))

"Oh, hello Liet~....say....don't you clean at Russia's house a lot? Could you....maybe help us...?" she looked at him with those "please help us" eyes.

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:01 pm
"Ah, nein, Ukraine, it's fine." he says, patting her on the head. He smiles sweetly to her.

((Poor Switz indeed. xD; Bah, w/e. He'll make for it someway or another.
*needs to stop listening to Spyro music*))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:03 pm
((OH JOY. MRS. OWEN.))

".........."

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:04 pm
((-starts plotting planning for the ball- =w=; ))
"....Are you sure..?" she asked, a little worried.
((-stabs a Mrs.Owen voodoo doll- >:C i hate that woman...))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:06 pm
He smiled at Bela. "I slept pretty well, actually. Maybe a little more than I should have....Oh, fish! What are their names?" Looking to Ukraine, he nodded. "Oh, I'd be happy to help! I'm pretty good at cleaning."  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:09 pm
“….That is good to hear….and their names are Ivan and Mr. Lithuania….”
Belarus continues to go get water from the sink, occasionally sticking her fingers in to poke at the fish.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:11 pm
"You names one after me?" He looked at the fish. "...One is bigger..." Hopes the Ivan doesn't kill the Liet.  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:12 pm
"Yes, I'm sure." he says to Ukraine. Blushing, he brushes back her bangs and kisses her forehead before going back to cleaning the tall cabinets. He couldn't help but snort when he heard Liet, though. "That's because Russia's got you practicing at home, huh?" he remarks, looking around the cabinet door. "You shouldn't poke the fish, Bela. They could get hurt." he says when he sees the girl poke Ivan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:17 pm
"O///O! V-Vash.....!" she put her hand over her mouth, taking a step back. Oh, she was the oblivious one until right then. Blushing, she stepped forward and hugged him. Hugged him. Her cheeks by then were completely red and burning hot.

((dangit lily! >//< you did that on purpose!))

DieSinneistSchon

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:18 pm
((sorry for like poofing there >.> I totally wasn't distracted by nationask and anime >.>; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:18 pm
He blushed a bit. "Well... I do clean a lot for him... And if I don't make him tea, he only drinks vodka, and I can't have that." He explained.  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:22 pm
Belarus begins to fill the bowl. "...Yes, I did..do you want to be the bigger one..?" she says to Lithuania at the sink. She turned to Switzerland "...I will do what I want with my fish, Mr. Switzerland..."

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games