Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolffy000

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 pm
I usually try to carry bandaids or medical gauze and tape on me just in case, but I barely go through a box a year being generous. I typically don't get cut, and when I do it's on my hands or shallow enough to not warrant it.

And eh, I still have no interest in the Scott Pilgrim movie, but the game is pretty cool. Paul Robertson does the graphics and Anamanaguchi does the music; and for $10 a River City Ransom clone isn't a bad deal.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:18 pm
gonk  

Jahoclave

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:35 pm
I'm so annoyed right now. My stuff from Amazon should have been here days ago, but no. Telecheck says my account has "risk factors" and so, even though I have way more than necessary to pay in my checking, my e-check was declined. If you'd told me somebody from Ohio buying books was too suspicious for your tastes, I wouldn't have bothered adding my checking to your site. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:33 pm
I've got this in my mail box

Quote:
An extremely fancy person by the name of onirkaa has requested your hand in friendship.

Says ***Erased name of the wannabe***:
"ohai. u think Justin Bieber is cute? ^^
Vote for him here!

http://bit.ly/bieberVote"

FFS! He's less than half my age!!! I'd be a molesting cougar if I touch the thing!!!

Even tho the poor thing didn't have a clue about my age, that's one way to have me pushing the decline button on a friendship request.  

Benisato

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:46 pm
The model wearing the Thor t-shirt wasn't wearing a size too small. It came today and the damned thing fits like a body suit. I'm really bummed - it had a nifty comicbook tag and even came with some cute hairpins. But I'm not going to wear a shirt that shows every damned dimple and since it's apparently just cut that way, I don't think buying a size bigger would do much good. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:00 pm
Heh, Benisato - so true. I think I might be aging out of the "finding teenagers attractive" part of my life, even without the jail time scenario. I'm trying to remember the last time I found someone cute who was younger than 20, and unless I've been seriously misjudging folks, I might have moved into the "older fella" stage.  

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

Benisato

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:05 pm
kerminatrix
Heh, Benisato - so true. I think I might be aging out of the "finding teenagers attractive" part of my life, even without the jail time scenario. I'm trying to remember the last time I found someone cute who was younger than 20, and unless I've been seriously misjudging folks, I might have moved into the "older fella" stage.

The last time I've found someone below 20 cute, I was below 20 myself razz

I'm at an age that I want spice on the wood, not just the wood, if you know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:39 pm
Benisato
kerminatrix

I'm at an age that I want spice on the wood, not just the wood, if you know what I mean.

Yowza!
I'm not usually much for man candy as much as sardonic bastards who make me laugh... although being good at wearing clothes is good too. That said, when this fine slice of man takes off his shirt on Justified... my word. He also has a face.  

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

Benisato

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:11 pm
kerminatrix
Benisato
kerminatrix

Yowza!
I'm not usually much for man candy as much as sardonic bastards who make me laugh... although being good at wearing clothes is good too. That said, when this fine slice of man takes off his shirt on Justified... my word. He also has a face.

Yummy! Now THAT'S spicy wood for me biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 am
Benisato
FFS! He's less than half my age!!! I'd be a molesting cougar if I touch the thing!!!
I only like Justin Bieber if he's slowed down 800%.  

Sorcette

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 am
*sigh* It figures. Go Comi! goes under around the same time Yuu Higuri goes back to writing Cantarella. I suppose it will be another two-year wait for any other publisher to pick it up, if at all. God knows all of the big companies are more interested in producing copious amounts of cliche commercialized s**t than picking up anything with depth. And even if, by some miracle, they do, it won't have the extras Go Comi! always included. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:35 pm
Sorce
Benisato
I only like Justin Bieber if he's slowed down 800%.

That's absolutely trippy! I imagine myself in India on some kind of trip when I hear this. It's hilarious.  

Benisato

Xanilus

Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:59 pm
Holy friggin crap. User Image

Is there any way we can get him to always sing 800% slower?

Almost 8 minutes in, and I think I already see the Buddha. He's offering me a lotus. Ooooh...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:20 am
aaaamaaaaziiiiiiing. gonk That song is so entrancing. xD

LOL @ one of the comments about 35 minutes of Justin Bieber being better than 4.

And.. I saw Scott Pilgrim today. I liked it. I also read the books. I liked 'em. I dunno. I don't think it's worth hype but it was cool.  

Kozray
Crew

Bloblike Blob

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:13 am
Wow...now if only the radio at work would play THAT instead of normal-speed Justin Bieber songs, I wouldn't hate him with a passion!

I haven't read the books, but I reeeaaally liked the Scott Pilgrim movie. I want the boots Ramona had.
...maybe that's why I had a dream about shoe-shopping. Huh.

The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games