Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:50 pm
Switzerland, being oblivious to the fact that America was around, laughs. "What? No. He's horrible. Always messing in everything I do...and starting huge problems with his media...and then there's my heavy ion collider! God, he freaked out at me so much over that..." he sighs, scrubbing away.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:50 pm
(I should.. be able to RP again come.. tomorrow.. maybe..)  

Skizzors
Crew

US-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:51 pm
"Well considering I just got here it can't be me," America crossed his arms, staring at said mess, until a glimmer of excitement sparked in his eyes, "BUT! In the name of JUSTICE! I shall gladly hunt the perpetrator down!" he eyed Swiss who continued talking about hi m as if he weren't even there, "I think I got a likely suspect already..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:52 pm
((Lol don't worry Ukraine, I won't try to steal yo' man X3))
Liechtenstein slowly walks into the room. "Wow, who made this mess?" she slowly looks over at America.  

Loev Bara

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:53 pm
She giggled at all of the bublles she was making. "They're all rainbow colored...."

"H-hello America. We're just cleaning up. Don't mind us."

"Oh, Lili~" she smiled. "Come here and look at the pretty bubbles!..."

((be friends with lili~ >w>))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:53 pm
Liet flailed a little. "Switzerland-san, that was rude! Completely rude!" He looked to US. "I'm sorry, he doesn't watch his mouth..." A sigh. "But, really... I think he probably made the mess himself..."  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:55 pm
Switzerland jumps and bumps his head on the top of the cabinet when he hears his sister's voice. "Lili---er---Liechtenstein! There you are" he says, looking at her and rubbing the top of his head. He sighs when he sees her still in a uniform. "Why do you insist on dressing like a boy?" he asks, scrunching his nose.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:55 pm
Belarus ignores the others and walks over to Liechtenstein. ".....How have you been doing, Miss Liechtenstein..?"

Eam Adair

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:57 pm
"B-but, I want to be like you big brother" she said with a blank stare. She then turned to Belarus, "ah, I am good and you?".  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:00 pm
"......That is good to hear; I am well....."

((EDIT:: GOTTA GO!))

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:01 pm
"Eh...it's not so bad, I guess." he sighs, "I mean, you could have done something worse to be like me. Just don't start acting like me." he adds, waggling his finger at his sister.

((Edit: Tchuss, Bela!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:04 pm
She sighed. At least, Lili came to visit her brother. That was good for him. "I'm sorry...V-Vash. I've gotta be going now. I'll see you tomorrow....?" she stood up and left.

((moms drivin me mad. and i have school tomorrow. sooo....i have to go. bye~))

DieSinneistSchon

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:06 pm
((See ya later Bela :3 EDIT: And Ukraine!))
"Ok big brother" she said while wagging her finger.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:09 pm
Switzerland blinks. "Okay...see you tomorrow, Ukraine! Tchuss!"

He looks back at his sister and stops. "Wha...are you copying me now?" he asks with a huff, putting his hands on his hips.

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:14 pm
She put her hands on her hips and looked up at him accusingly.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games