Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:51 pm
"Human enough." Sam smiled. "Now... for my disguise.... They already saw me, see, so I'll need something to cover my face and clothes."

He thought they would not have much time to find the TARDIS, but as he was walking through the trees, he stumbled upon the clearing the TARDIS had landed.

Lo and behold, the door was still slightly open. What luck! Hopefully it would not subside before they rescue the Time Lords.

Sam walked inside, and decided to take a flight of stairs. When he got to the top, he saw a hallway with doors.

"Woah... it sure is bigger on the inside..." Sam muttered in awe. "Now... which door?"

As if the TARDIS was responding, 3 doors down to Sam's right, a door's hinges squeaked.

Sam opened it and saw a mess of clothes on the floor. He found a large, itchy, brown robe... like a monk's robe. He threw it over himself and tied the waist with a cord.

"Perfect... if legend is true, Vampires don't like holy-men." Sam chuckled.

Back on his way out, he saw a shelf of alien technology he felt he shouldn't touch. Then a device caught his eye: Sub-Solar-Generator.

It looked like a small screen, about the size of his palm, with a button on the back. He slipped it into his pocket.

Sorvad was waiting in the trees by the TARDIS.

"Hey, man, I'm your prisoner."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:05 pm

The pikes for impalement were being sharpened to the King's liking. A chair had been brought out for him to sit upon, as he sat across the guarded courtyard watching the Time Lords, now chained together sitting on the ground. The Doctor stared out with wiser eyes, already formulating something of a plan.

Renfield, now free of her chains walked over to them with a friendly smile. Before any of them could say a thing.

"You!" She pointed at the Doctor. "Elder."

She kneeled down to him.

"Did you know things like me could speak?"

Before he answered she put up her hand.

"And, how did the Time Lords die?"

"That's not for you to know!" Eddie screamed out.

Renfield turned her head slowly and with glaring eyes, unlike humans' or Time Lords', they were more focused, blacker, deeper. Eddie coughed as if she had choked on her words.

"Time Lords were my food supply and Gallifrey and its moon was sort of my home, I think I deserve a little explaination." Renfield explained.

"You don't deserve anything, murderer!"

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:06 pm
The Captain pulled out his laser screwdriver showing it to them and says "This little fire show I'll need a volunteer,say renfeild could you help me out with this I think you would really like it?"

The laser screwdriver is something he made to take on like cybermen and daleks. Now it has been coded to only work for him or the timelord dna ,anyone else even if they have absorbed a timelord would not beable to use it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Renfield then turned her predatory glare to the Captain.

"I'm finding it a bit patronizing this whole affair."

She neared the Captain, and grabbed his hand that held the sonic screwdriver.

"I'm not stupid, Time Lord." She told the Captain. "I CAN speak, and I CAN tell you're trying to blow my head off with a laser screwdriver that's only gonna work for you!"

The Captain's eyes widened.

"I can smell your stink inside this thing." She shook the laser screwdriver in his hand.

Then again she kneeled closer to him.

"I am not a Dalek. I am not a Cyberman. I am not a Human. I am a Vita-Ereptor. You and I are more alike than you know or would care to admit. We are both Gallifreyans, we are both made from the same dirt, and we have both lost our homes."

She opened her mouth to reveal extending fangs, she snapped her jaw close to his face making him jump. She grabbed the laser screwdriver out of his hand and put it in her jacket pocket.

"A little respect is all I ask." She shook her head. "Besides, I wasn't even talking to you!"

She turned back to the Doctor.

"Please, you're the only one with any sense, Elder. Tell me what's happened here."

TheSmilingShadow

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:23 pm
The Doctor seemed to sigh. He knew it... she... it... was hungry. He almost felt sorry for it. Her.

He was slightly stunned at it's intelligence, in knowing that he was the oldest, and it had a certain amount of respect for his wisdom. At least it was willing to listen, and able to restrain it's hunger.

So he hoped.

"I knew that the stronger ones could perform the more acute functions of civilization. I knew that when an Ereptor spends a long time in a society, it would conform and mentally evolve faster than other creatures... if it wasn't famished. I never believed that any Ereptor would have the courage enough to feed off of anything beside Time Lords, because I heard that doing so had catastrophic effects. It's true, I didn't believe you would be this eloquent, but the ability to control a TARDIS is not one a starved Ereptor has.

"As for Gallifrey... well... you came from one of the moons, but I know you still considered Gallifrey your home. It was... Daleks. A time war. Both races were almost wiped out."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Renfield stared at the Eldest one, the Doctor. She stared deep into his eyes, her own looking like two dark circles staring at him. There was an eerieness to her stare, and how her eyes never moved or left the Doctor.

Then a smile came across her face, and she laughed.

"What the hell are you laughing about!?" Eddie cried out.

"You!"

She pointed at Eddie and then at all of them. She got to her knees and laughed some more.

"You are all so funny!" She cried out.

"The Time War was not -" Eddie started.

"No no no!" Renfield shook her hand. "This Time War is not funny, not in the very least. The destruction of two races, and a third party, my own, that had nothing to do with it. No war is funny, that's not what I'm laughing at."

"Then what is it?" The Doctor asked.

Her head snapped at his voice, as if she was most interested in him. She lowered her head as if to show some respect and her smile vanished.

"You...Time Lords, I think it's funny how you believe you know me." She stared at the Doctor. "How you believe you know my people."

She neared the Doctor, sniffing the scent around him, taking in all that age.

"I want you to know, I'm not mad at you." She told them, but seemed only to be speaking to the Doctor. "It's not your fault you were raised ignorant."

The Doctor's brow lowered at the idea of him being ignorant, after all he'd seen, after all he'd done, all the species he'd respected.

"The Vita-Ereptor was a great race, but the Time Lords were too busy looking down their noses at us to notice the bursting civilization of my people at the core of its moon. I had a family, I had friends, I ahd children. You think your TARDISes and your ships make you better and smarter? Well...my species isn't the one that's extinct."

She clapped her hands, and backed off.

"But! It's not like the Predator to reveal itself to its Prey. I'm sure you didn't talk about us either. The Great and Mighty Time Lords, as someone else's food!" She smiled. "Your ignorance was our advantage. Your disbelief made us stronger, made it easier to take each of you."

She shook her head.

"I am sorry, however, you lost your home." She sighed. "I do consider it home, but I never really stayed there all that long."

She then rose.

"Anyway thank you for explaining to me, Elder. A great Ereptor Poet once wrote in an Epic I believe...'May your death be as graceful and wonderful as your life was.'" She smiled and walked off back to Vlad.

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:56 pm
The Captain sighed "Well I tried......now lets start getting out of here and find a way to kill her and get back to the tardis." He says searching around for his sonic screwdriver.

He masked that moment after she left with that bit of banter. She talked of home,of galifrey and her orange sky,lovely.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:49 am

"Yeah, Cap, that was great how you waved it in front of her for her to take." Eddie sighed.

Then she looked over at the Doctor, who seemed to be staring intesnely at Renfield who walked back to the King.

"Doctor?"

He turned back to Eddie.

"Are we really going to kill her?" Eddie asked.

The Doctor seemed astounded that it was Eddie asking this question.

"What!?" The Captain screamed.

"She's a Gallifreyan!" Eddie screamed back at him. "I'm on the side of NOT killing things from Gallifrey! Not anymore..."

"Well technically she's from the moon of Gallifrey." The Captain said.

"I'm not gonna argue about this with you!" She screamed at the Captain. "Do you really think it's right to kill!?"

"Eddie, she's gonna kill us -"

"She keeps saying that cause you keep PISSING HER OFF!"

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:21 am
The Captain says "She feeds on timelords and humans. When she's killed and fed on us,do you think this planet won't be next? Plus she has a tardis so now the universe is going to be a buffet for her appetite. "

"I have faced an ereptor before,her double and if she can adapt to feeding on humans,theres no telling what she can drain to feed her hunger."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:34 pm

"You make it sound like she's some Zombie! Seriously."

TheSmilingShadow

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:14 pm
OOC: Sorry for falling behind.

BIC: It seems that even making her mad wasn't going to work. Eddie was still panicked. Susan was at a loss on what to do. Renfield is a Galifrian. However, they do need to think of their own lives.
Susan turned to Eddie, "I agree that the idea of killing is wrong.... However, we need to consider the fact that she means to kill us."
Susan turned to the Doctor, "Is there another way?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:42 pm
Sorvad would admit, he didn't feel all too confident in Sam's plan.

They had managed to get past the primary guards at the gate of the castle, but they still had many more people to fool.

Sorvad's movements became increasingly awkward with each step as his control over his tentacles began to loosen.

"Ugh... I can't continue like this much longer Sam." He whispered.

Sam just simply looked up at him, and smirked. "Don't worry, we don't have much farther to go. As soon as we find the others you can shoot the bad guys with your lasers."

Sorvad sighed.

A couple of guards walked up to him. He tightened his grip around Sam's bondage.

"Where are you taking this one?" The guard asked.

"To the pikes." Sorvad said quickly.

"The pikes? But they're in the other direction."

Sorvad lost his ballance for a moment and stumbled backward for a moment, but quickly straightened up.

The guards looked him over suspiciously.

Sorvad fumbled with his words as he tried to come up with a reply.

Without thinking, Sorvad wrapped a tentacle around one of the Guards neck and twisted it. He grabbed the other guards dagger and stabbed him in the throat. The kills were quick and quiet.

Sorvad pulled off his helmet and began to panic. "s**t! What have I done!?"

Sam did his best to calm Sorvad down. "Hey! Shut up! You'll alert the whole stupid castle!"  

Lone-Lycan

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:37 pm
TheSmilingShadow

"You make it sound like she's some Zombie! Seriously."

"She is what legends say of vampires.....monsters. I actually tried to help her in the other universe,she wasn't interested and tried to have me as her next meal....." The Captain says with a sigh with almost a tinge of regret in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:42 pm

"Maybe it's just me but I like to different universes in separate categories. I mean if it was JUST like this one, why didn't you just go stay with Alternate Eddie huh!? I mean just look at the Ruler and the Doct -"

Susan and the Doctor shot her equally intense looks.

"Damn it!" She shook her head.

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:41 pm
"Because there were no timelords in that universe,and besides if there was it wouldn't really be you,just an alternate." He says with alittle sadness like things happened in that universe he would like to forget.  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games