Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
Foxi's Para-RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:13 am
((No real reason, Just got bored of my normal looks so I took off my cloths except my boxers my dragon and a hot coffee))

Ace gives a sigh then a look of relief "Well atleast your gonna be ok but you didn't have to open the wounds." Ace notices Suka get next to Senaka then Ty following behined Ace instead of geting next to him "Ah Ty you little punk. What you doing here huh?" Ace says happily as Ty barks wagging his tail then nudges Ace

Ty looks over at Suka as he nudges Ace "Well you may seem loyale but can you be effectionate aswell or would that seem as degrading to you?" Ty asks wondering what she thought  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 am
(like you just woke up and need a cup before getting dressed in the morn. I gotcha ~'^)

"Not my intention, I assure you," Senaka said after taking a silent moment to stop herself from crying out. She had her pride and she was stronger than this. Besides, this pain was nothing to how it felt earlier. Though she did feel bad for making the General worry about her. He had probably forgotten about her injuries too, not that her stoic nature had helped. She'd been trying to tough it out all day, hiding her winces and smoothing her limping stride. It had all worked too well and now she had hurt herself again.

Seeing Suka at her side, the Noble let herself lean more into Ace. She knew her wolf was safe and that she was in good hands so her body relaxed a little. Reaching out, she buried her hand in Suka's fur along her cuff. In response, Suka walked a little closer, letting her body help keep the weakening Noble straight as they made their way to the infirmary.

"It is not degrading to show love and respect. I merely am not going to roll over like a pup when there are more important things to do than drool at her feet," the wolf countered with a toothy grin. At hearing her words, the Noble chuckled softly and patted her pelt knowingly.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:44 am
Ace looks at Senaka confused and hjad forgotten she can speak to animals "Whats so funny?" Ace says still petting Ty who is happy but a bit angry at Suka who unlike Ace will let his anger out at others.

Ty looks at Suka and makes a comback "Ty:Well not like a wolf could show much love anyways right? I mean you obviously have to do alot of important things like taking care of your pack and other things like that. I guess a dog like me couldn't understand who gets loved everyday regardless of the situation."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 pm
Suka pulled back her lips in a nasty growl. Before Senaka could stop her, the wolf lurched forward, causing the Noble to topple onto her knees. Gulping back a yelp, she instead looked at Suka who advanced on Ty with such fierce speed that he had no time to back away before she was in his face.

"Suka, no!" Senaka yelled, though her voice was weaker and held no ground due to her pain.

"I have no pack, you idiot," she snarled. " Don't you get it? All I have, is her. So the only thing I have to take care of is that Noble. And don't you dare disrespect me, just because you have an inferiority complex."

(Dog fight! lol >.<)  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:08 am
As Ty was about to lunge forward and attack Suka Ace kicks him in the face sending him flying a couple of meters in the opposite direction then with his foot still in the air slams it down onto Suka's head sending her into the ground leaving Ty with a broken jaw and most likely giving Suka a concussion "Knock it off both of you now. I don't care what the two of you were arguing about but no matter what you never attack a comrad. Ace then helps Senaka back up "Sorry if you are mad at me for hurting your wolf but we are kinda strict here on friendly fire whether it be animal or Human." Ace says looking back at the two animals. "Also don't hold back the pain as that can cause damage to the head as it builds up and you could pop a vein or something. SO I heard anyways."

((Your right I fought a dog lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Ace's words were never heard, not his advice, nor his explanation. The moment his foot connected with Suka's head, the Noble had a crash reaction. She felt a peak fury before her whole world tipped and went black. Falling in perfect sync, her and the wolf hit the ground, sand puffing up in little clouds around them.

People from out of seemingly nowhere suddenly flocked to the scene. Locals who only saw some of it started shouting at Ace, calling him a bully or crazy. Who just suddenly attacked a woman and two dogs?

(That wasn't a fight. More like a sneak attack. lol)  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:24 am
"ATTENTION!!!" Ace commands as all guards and military police freeze where they are and stand in order fashion as the civilians pause as well not knowing what just happened "Someone please take Senaka to the hospital again and the two animals to the clinic each in a cage seperated from each other. The two animals were about to attack each other and I stepped in. Senaka fainted due to previous injuries. FALL OUT!!" A load "AYE SIR" Was heard and everybody went back to what they were doing as the three were hauled off

*Elsewhere*
A dark storm approached a nearby city that had a peace treaty with Washington and in it contained the evil one ((Don't remember name)) and his army which had already taken out three previous cities all in a line headed for Washington.

((So we can get his plot along as well lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:45 pm
(We hadn't decided on a name yet, that's why you don't remember. lol)

Some of the locals still looked a little uncertain, but stayed back as Ace's men filed in and took the canines and the woman away.

Senaka awoke first, finding herself in a similar white sheeted bed as she had been in earlier. Sitting up abruptly, her head swirled and she lunged her body to the side. Vomit splattered onto the tiled floor. Her body, too weak to straighten back onto the bed, lay half over the edge. Her gray eyes half closed, full of tears. She never was what some called a 'polite' vomit-er. Her breath came in shallow pants, and her side continued to throb.

A hunched figure, covered in a hooded robe, fled from the ruins of the city on the back of a sand glyder. The smoke from fires mixed in the rabid dessert winds, preventing them from rising high enough to signal. Instead a thick haze spread over vast ground.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 am
Ace in his working room gets a phone call from a lookout station "Sir There is a large amount of smoke coming from a friendly city. We also have reports from two friendly cities have been destroyed. All the cities are lined up with ours and we suspect that....." The signal was cut off and Ace quickly hits a switch and a load siren starts to go off as well as all men in the entire city start taking a defensive position around the city as Helicopters and gunships take off while tanks and jeeps head out around the city. Artillery then waits inside for coordinates.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:50 am
Senaka closed her eyes and tried to slow her breathing. After a few attempts she managed to hear the faint call to her wolf.

'You alright,' she asked silently.

'Been better,' Suka replied unsteadily. The wolf managed to stagger to her feet. Giving her eyes a second to adjust, she saw that she was in a cage barely large enough to contain her. The room beyond was bathed in a pale green glow, the only light being a small blinking light on a piece of machinery. 'You?'

'About the same,' the Noble replied as she attempted to sit back up in bed. A large siren could be heard outside and it made her jump as a steady throb centered on her head.

"Damn," she growled. One thing was for sure, she needed to go pay a certain General a visit.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:53 am
The doctor comes up and tells her to lay back down and rest as a voice comes on the speaker "This is not a drill. All civilians take shelter in your houses and all military personnel take defensive positions."

Ace starts to walk by the medical center where Senaka is talking with two other soldiers.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:58 am
"Like hell I will," she ground out as she pushed herself to her feet. Almost automatically, the world tipped and she buckled back onto the bed.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:02 am
Ace catches a glimpse of Senaka and sighs thinking in his mind "Well there she goes pushing herself again." Then says aloud "I want to know what is coming and if we can make contact to maybe make peace with it. Also them a warning signal one hundred meters before they near the defensive line to stand down and send someone in to negotiate with us. If they pass the eighty meter mark open fire."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:07 am
Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Senaka cleared her head of the fuzziness before trying to stand again. The doctors try to stop her, but she just shakes them off.

"I am NOT going to sit here when there are things that need doing."  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games