Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:36 pm
((Yes she did. She edited her post on page 24))

"It sure is Bianca. Your a pretty good shot. Good thing your helping us" Echo 12-12, This is Whiskey 12-1. Eta 10 Minutes and counting. " Whiskey12-1 Arn't you sposed to be helping with the Retaking of 'Whiskey Hotel' in DC?" No I was runnignout of fuel so they replaced me and I went back to base and refueled when the General told me to save your sorry asses "Haha Very funny. It was a controled crash." "Sir, No it wasn't Mac just screwed up and brought the helciopter down" "Shut the hell up Pvt.Young! Mac didn't screw up. The Helicopter had an electronic malfunction." Murph was slightly chuckleing to himself at Pvt. Young's show of Stupidity "This is Fac3-3 and 1-3. It appears you have this undercontol we ar heading back to base. "Understood" "this is Whiskey12-1. Could you please fire a flare into the air so i can find you? "Ok. Red flare going up." Murph Fires a flare up to the sky so the helicopter can see them. Ok Echo12-12 got your flare. I'm Coming in fast." "ok. Got it. We will be here. Your tank full?" Yeah full tank when i Touch down you will have 10 Minutes before we need to leave." Whiskey12-1 we will be searching for more surivors. Im sending Young, Mac, and Skippy. Me and Royce are going with These Civi's Over here. If we need help We will call you." Sir, Whiskey 12-1 Will fly Shotgun with the Civi Helicopter protecting it with our Miniguns. "Ok Whiskey12-1" "Vince,You and Rei go with Whiskey12-1"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:03 pm
( I am kinda lost but I am just gonna wait until I can do something when it makes sense to me)  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 pm
Whiskey12-1 Lands and Skippy, Young, And Mac get on the helicopter. As well as Vince and Rei "Ok. Whiskey you are clear for takeoff. Royce, Come on we need to get to the top of the Gunshop. Cpl. Pelayo Do not I repeat Do Not let Mac Pilot the Hleicopter." Murph and Royce Haul a** up to the roof of the gun shop. Murph is Carrying Bianca so they don't waste any time. All Units this is Halo Squad. We have retaken 'Whiskey Hotel' I repeat we Have retaken 'Whiskey Hotel'. This is Victor12-11 We have cleared the Captiol Building and We are setting up Evac sites around ' Whiskey Hotel: and the Captiol. This Is Washington, Dc Command. All units be advised the President is safe. We are moving the President to Ar......... The radio just cut out. Possibly done on purpose so people who have Military radios don't kniw where the president is being moved to. " No something is wrong in DC sir. We need to get there. "We can't Abandon this Mission Mac, They can handle it." " I hope your right sir, I hope your right.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:56 pm
Patrick leapt out of the Helicopter, holding onto his new shotgun as he landed on the roof of the gunshop, he followed Bainca to the crash site and looked around, he flicked Land Warrior on on his headpiece he'd taken out of his helmet and broadcast to nearby military Channels, "This is Acting Captain Patrick O'Toole, can you hear me?"  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:04 pm
"Oh We hear ya. I'm Captain Burnett Acting commander of TF191 and Captain of Echo12-12" Murph walks to the roof of the Gun Shop and Shakes hands with Captain O'Toole "What Nationality are you? Im Scottish As you can oviously tell by my Heavy Scottish Accent. Me and My men Are hand picked from the US and U.K Armed forces. I myself came from the British SAS."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:10 pm
arriving at new york holding her pistol closed to her. Kimberly looking to see if any of her family are still alive her droughts disapear but she havent gave up hope. she in a part of the city where its quiet .... waiting to see what will happen next  

kivs19

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:14 pm
Echo 12-12 This is Phantom Flight. We are going to assault Central park now. Prepare for weapons release." Ok. Phantom flight. You hit any Important objectives its on your head" Ok sir we will just have to take that risk Phantom flight streaks over Central Park and then comes back around for weapons release. Ok, Boy Drop 'em. Phantome flight's Bomb hit right on target.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:22 pm
((just a quick reminder, the way we try to post on average is in past tense, its not required but its the usual way we post here))

Patrick shook Murph's hand, "I'm from Ireland, immigrated here a few years back, finished school and got picked up by the Army Ranger right out of High School." Patrick lit a cigarette, "where are you guys heading to?"  

N for Notorious
Crew

kivs19

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:26 pm
kimberly hears a noise coming from a park near by ~mmmm lewt me check it out ... its central park .. its still day light i should be safe ~ ... 10 minutes later Kimberly get surrounded by a group of zombies she thinks that her pistol wont be enough will she die or survive  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:26 pm
"We're headed to anywhere we are needed. Wether it be russia, Here in the States, or Back in Britan." Murph took a Cigar out of his pack and lit it. The he took a Long draw from it. Captain this is Fac1-3. We have eyes on a Surivor surrounded by Zombies. Im sending 3-3 to get you and take you out there. I'll Take care of the Z-Vessels. "ok. Get the Vessels. Captain O'toole Im gonna head out to get a Surivor Ill be back" Fac 3-3 Landed on the roof and Murph got into the helicopter and Straped in to it. The helicopter took off towards the position of the surivor.  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:35 pm
Patrick slung his shotgun over his shoulder and returned to the chopper, "Alright, lets get ready to head out of here, the zombies are starting to attempt to climb the wall."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:50 pm
kimberly ran for it shot n ran for a good hiddin places  

kivs19

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:51 pm
"Royce get into Whiskey12-1 and Meet me at the surivor's Last known location. We are going to get on Whiskey12-1 so we can search for more surivors." ok sir We will be there Murph got off of the Helicopter and walked over to the surivor shooting ZVessels at the same time. " I'm Captain Burnett, British SAS. Im the field Commander out here for TF191. It seems like you need some help. What brings you out here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:04 pm
see a helicopter * try 2 run to it shout but cant be heard* ~i wonder will i ever see any of my family  

kivs19

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games