Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:37 pm
Vincent sighed impatiently at Claire. "Je vois. Bien à moins que vous voulez oublier de trouver votre famille aussi rapide que nous pouvons et plutôt l'attente jusqu'à ce que vous obtenez mieux, qui remettrait votre rentrer par même plus de jours, alors je suggère que vous permettez la transfusion. Si non, la chance alors dure mon ami." Vincent got up and walked over to the window and looked out of it as he said this. "Je devine nous serons ici plus longs alors. "

*translation: I see. Well unless you want to forget about finding your family as quick as we can and instead wait until you get better, which would put off your going home by even MORE days, then I suggest you allow the transfusion. If not, then tough luck my friend. I guess we'll be here longer then.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:41 pm
Claire was a little shocked at what he had said. "Pourquoi êtes-vous si dur?" She said softly, tears forming in her eyes. She was very sensitive.

Translation: Why are you so harsh?  

Fondateur

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:20 pm
Trip smirked and strapped the guitar around his shoulder "So when do we ship out comrade?" he said as he lit up one of the special medical smokes joe gave him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:26 pm
Nikolai chuckled, "As soon as you're all ready.".

Patrick pulled on his BDU. He gritted his teeth as the tough fabric pulled over the bandage he had put on his leg after he had cut it open. He put his belt on and slung his Desert Eagles into their hip holsters, then put a .44 he'd found in the armoury into a shoulder-holster. He slung his M14 over his shoulders, then clipped his mic/earpiece on and went downstairs to find the others.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:59 pm
Vincent sighed in frustration again, but this time at himself. "Je. ...I ne sait pas, Claire. Je devine le c'est cuz j'ai été kinda a accentué hors dernièrement." Vincent looked at her and then went over and sat on her bed next to her. "Je suis désolé, je ne devrais pas le sortir sur vous. Si vous ne voulez pas prendre la transfusion, alors bien nous attendrons juste. Bien ?" He asked looking sad.

*translation:I...I don't know, Claire. I guess it's cuz I've been so stressed lately. I'm sorry, I shouldn't take it out on you. If you don't want to take the transfusion, then alright we'll just wait. Alright?"*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:39 am
Claire stared at him for a while and then slowly rolled over on her side so her back was facing him. "Je veux aller en France plus que vous faites. Mais comme j'ai dit que je ne veux pas du sang dans mon corps autrement que cela de ma propre lignée. Si j'ai besoin de rester ici et se reposer pour quelques jours avant aller en France alors je restera ici et me reposera jusqu'à ce que je suis prêt. Outre même avec une transfusion je devrais le repos un jour ou deux de toute façon. " She said softly.

Translation: I want to go to France more than you do. But like I said I don't want any blood in my body other than that of my own bloodline. If I need to stay here and rest for a few days before going to France then I will stay here and rest until I am ready. Besides even with a transfusion I would have to rest a day or two anyway.  

Fondateur

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:05 pm
Trip took another hit and grinned "Well, I've been ready since i woke up man. Just show me the way and ill get Joe and we can do this s**t." he lifted the J and asked "Wanna hit Comrade?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:20 pm
((I'm going to take Captain Burnett out of this RP for a while))  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:44 pm
Nikolai shook his head as he took a puff on his cigar, "No thank you American Comrade, I do not smoke ze..how do you americans say...wacky tobacy.." He chuckled, "I sort of have to run ze whole place, I appreciate that it helps you relax, but I need to be alert 24/7"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:46 pm
Vincent then scratched his head and smiled at Claire. "Mon ami, je comprends. Vous voulez rester près à votre famille, et je respecte cela. Nous attendrons juste." Vincent put a hand on her shoulder. "Nous irons en France aussitôt que votre meilleur, cet est-il bien avec vous ?" Vincent asked, smiling.

*Translation: My friend, I understand. You want to stay close to your family, and I respect that. We Will just wait.
We shall go to France as soon as your better, is that alright with you?  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fondateur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:45 am
Claire closed her eyes, curled up into a ball and held her cloak tightly around her body. "Oui..." she said softly and drowsily as she snuggled into her cloak.

Translation: Yes...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 am
Vincent smiled and went and got a cover and slipped it over Claire and then patted her shoulder and turned to leave. (thinking: Ugh.....have to wait even more...oh well, I said it's up to Claire, then it's up to Claire.)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fondateur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:37 am
Claire quickly fell asleep after Vincent placed a cover over her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:13 pm
(*sigh* Can I do a timeskip? Please?:/)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fondateur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:08 am
[[Personally, I don't mind. :p That's all up to everyone else if they're okay with it.]]  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games