Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar The Last Airbender (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Literate Earth Kingdom Fire Nation Water Tribe Air Temple Aang Sokka 

Tags: Role Playing, Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Air Temple 

Reply The World of Avatar
New People Come Here ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 pm
Can we be two people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm
0-Azula-0
Can we be two people.

Yes.. but the person can't be as strong as your first character.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm
May I be a baby? biggrin Like 8 years old.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:07 pm
0-Azula-0
May I be a baby? biggrin Like 8 years old.

sweatdrop
Okay..  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

you are the cosmos

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 am
Can I be a waterbender part of the royal family of the Northern Water Tribe? Either that or an assassin for the Northern Water Tribe's Leader?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:21 pm
Sickjeremiah
mysticreature2
Wait! Sorry I just now read the rank thread and I want to be an earth kingdom general. Sorry, I'm really clueless sometimes...

Give me a RP sample.

The rebel troops stood frozen at the gate. My armor shook at each step I took in sweet resonance to my heartbeat. Just
feet away from the troops I stopped my pace. I glared at them with my smile still intact. Soaking up the dusty air I bellowed,
"Do you rebels actually have the gaul to approach your brothers whom you've abbandoned? You are sickening little creatures to whom I show no mercy." I planted my banner in the earth firmly. "I am General Hana Uboshi and I refuse to let some selfish cowards defeat me!" Assuming my stance I felt the earth beneath me and let it fill my body with strength. Then looking to my comrades for their support I whispered to myself,"Let the battle begin."

Sorry if my character is too off-track from an actual general! I just really got into writing this and wrote it from the heart.
(It took me a loooooong time to think about this.....)  

mysticreature2

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200

Yazarath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 pm
iLiv
Can I be a waterbender part of the royal family of the Northern Water Tribe? Either that or an assassin for the Northern Water Tribe's Leader?

An RP Sample will answer that biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:12 pm
No! not a assassin! What rank should I be for a Northern Water tribe water bender?  

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Yazarath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:26 pm
rcatgurl
No! not a assassin! What rank should I be for a Northern Water tribe water bender?

Aren't you a member with a Profile already?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm
I would like to be a strong Fire Nation general/admiral.  

Rakiaya Tressorea
Captain

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:34 pm
Yes, but I don''t have a rank. I was told to go starit to profiles. Can you also add endsnake? he is a big! avatar fan!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:47 pm
Rakiaya Tressorea
I would like to be a strong Fire Nation general/admiral.

Rp Sample is required

rcatgurl
Yes, but I don''t have a rank. I was told to go starit to profiles. Can you also add endsnake? he is a big! avatar fan!

I can't Jeremiah can  

Yazarath

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:37 am
if your friend joins and submits a rp sample I do not see why they can not get in. We need more people because it seems like good Rpers are disappearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 am
I'll go with waterbending assassin/spy from Northern Water Tribe who works for the tribe's leader. Sorry, it's a bit long, hope you like it! whee

I crept silently down the abandoned street of city, making sure to cover the footprints I left in the snow as I followed my target. I clambered up onto a roof for a better view.
He was a tall, and young too, probably only about eighteen; a year older than myself. I couldn't see his face since it was partly concealed by his hood. He was also armed; I saw the unmistakable shape of two swords hidden underneath his coat. They must be a set I thought to myself. He must be a very well trained warrior if he could duel with two swords. The only other person I knew who could fight with two swords was my best friend, Kai. As I tailed him silently through the night, some snow fell from the roof and hit the ground with a thud. I held my breathe and crouched down. The boy whipped around with surprising speed and withdrew his swords.

"Who's there?" He called. He didn't seem frightened. In fact he seemed slightly annoyed that someone had interrupted his midnight stroll. "I know you're out there." His voice sounded vaguely familiar.

I shifted myself for a better look. He wasn't facing me, it would be so easy to kill him now, but for some reason I held back. He walked slowly down the street towards me until he was right underneath me, unaware that if he had looked up, he would have stared right into my face. I leapt down gracefully and knocked him over with a swift blow. I proceeded to bend ice around his ankles and wrists, binding him to the ground. I then ripped the swords out of his hands and pointed one at his chest while I yanked the hood of his face. I gasped. The sword fell out of my hand and landed softly into the snow. I was staring into the eyes of Kai. I couldn't kill him, he was my friend. Why would the leader of the Northern Water Tribe want him dead? It didn't make any sense.

"What's the matter?" He snarled. "Don't have the guts to kill me?"

My throat seemed to have dried up, enabling me to speak. I didn't respond, I couldn't respond...

RKHarris
iLiv

An RP Sample will answer that biggrin

you are the cosmos

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:32 pm
Dethclock
if your friend joins and submits a rp sample I do not see why they can not get in. We need more people because it seems like good Rpers are disappearing.

D: I be here!  
The World of Avatar

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games