Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:25 pm
(no i havent...hmmm maybe you should pm him blue))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:22 pm
(Okay,I just pm'd him.I hope he's okay.... sweatdrop )

"Greetings."The impostor grinned as Seishiro and Rose entered the room,"I must give you credit for getting this far.But,you will not be so lucky as to win this little game we're playing." He seemed pretty confidant despite the fearsome appearance for both Seishiro and Rose."How strange."Seishiro growled,"You allowed yourself into my house,attack me,put every creature within these walls in danger,and you still have the audacity of calling this a little game? You're master hasn't trained you well at all." "Actually,I simply have no reason to be kind towards such a beast as yourself."The impostor replied coolly,"Especially when you can't even recognize my face,nor my form.Age clearly hasn't done you well,Lord of the Black Pampas Grass." For some reason,these words seemed to inflict a deep,and powerful shame in Seishiro,one that he had difficulty hiding.Rather than respond,he simply lunged at the impostor,fangs ready to tear out this uninvited guest's throat.  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose follows suit and lunges at the imposter with Seishiro  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:03 pm
The twins followed everyone else and pulled their daggers out. "Looks like we fight." They then lunged at the imposter as well, slashing out at the creature with their daggers.  

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose pulls out a sword as does the imposter and she starts sword fighting with the imposter  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:31 pm
(When did the impostor take out a sword? Actually,when did he start carrying one? XD)

The impostor grinned as Seishiro lunged at him.The poor fool was to blinded in his rage to do much at all,making it too easy for the impostor to just step aside and dodge the attack."But,where's the fun in that Loki?"He grinned,smiling to himself,"It's not like I get to do this that often.So,rather than dodge the attack,the impostor---who's name was apparently Loki---quickly made a few signs and summoned two large,stone-like warriors in order to fend off the attacks of both the angel and the vampire twins.Four against one wasn't fair,after all.Ready to defend the one who summoned them,these warriors,who were dressed from head to toe in ancient armor,used the large swords they wielded to block Rose's sword and the twin's daggers.

As for the large monster fox barreling at his throat,Loki ran straight towards him,transforming himself into the fox's exact likeness.The two then crashed into each other,and fought savagely,clawing and tearing at each other like---well,for lack of a better term,they fought like animals.Seishiro seemed to have lost himself entirely,and simply acted on instinct,while Loki did his best to think ahead.And so far,they seemed evenly matched.

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:03 am
Reina jumped about a foot in the air as he heard the fight going on. Glancing down at himself for a brief moment, Reina decided that the form he was in could do no help, he shifted into his tiger form, wincing a bit as his bones popped into place and extra appendages grew. he was a bit larger than a regular white tiger should be, but he was small for his age. Shaking his head a bit to clear the slight haze that clouded his eyes, Reina tentatively placed one paw in front of the other until he quickly got the hang of walking on four feet instead of two. It seemed like being in the market really put a damper on his weekly changes. Bounding into the room, he stopped beside the twins and flattened his ears against his skull as he watched Seishiro and the imposter claw at each other, "Who's who? They both look the same!" He exclaimed before crouching down a bit in a defensive pose as he spotted the stone warrior. Ugh, he was never good at fighting, and how were they supposed to beat stone? It frustrated him deeply, and he let out a quiet growl, flicking his tail in agitation towards the situation they were in.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose growled as she looked at the stone warriors she then sensed one of the forms she NEVER used unlock in the back of the mind and she changed forms and the next thing she kicked the stone warrior in the chest and it shattered before she took the other one out and she crouched low waiting for any signs of which fox was the imposter  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:16 pm
Loki paid no mind to fallen stone warriors.They were nothing more than decoys anyway.He was a bit too busy sinking his fangs into Seishiro's flesh anyway.Even Seishiro was a bit too occupied with his opponent.He didn't realize that Reina had shown up to battle alongside him.The two foxes were still too alike to tell apart, thanks to the fact that their strength was about even.And given how they kept tearing,and slashing at each other,their fur became too matted with blood to check for an discrepancy between the marking's on Seishiro's fur and Loki's fur.Even their scents were alike!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose growled waiting for them to change into human form then she realised she could sense souls in this form and no matter who you changed into your soul would be the same as before she snesed which one was the imposter leaping at him trying to dislodge him from Seishiro  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:38 am
Easily shaking off the angel,Loki continued to battle with Seishiro.The two of them seemed to be at a deadlock,when Seishiro finally managed to gain the upper hand,and threw Loki into a wall.Without giving the impostor a chance to get up,Seishiro pounced on him,pinning him down by the throat."Who sent you here?" Seishiro snarled savagely,choking the struggling faux fox beneath him."You should know."Loki grinned,"Or do monsters forget their victims? Think hard,foul beast! I'm sure you can remember,even if you've forgotten me!" "Stop speaking nonsense!"Seishiro snapped,increasing the pressure on Loki's throat."Stop denying the past!" Loki gagged,struggling to breathe,"You should know what you've done! You can't wash the blood off of your paws no matter how many years pass!" These words seemed to have a profound effect on Seishiro,causing the pained look in his eyes to return much stronger than it had originally been.It was during this moment of weakness that Loki,his tail morphing into a stinger with what little strength he had left,plunged the stinger as deeply in Seishiro's stomach as he could manage.Seishiro,in a knee-jerk reaction to this,snapped the impostor's neck before collapsing onto the ground in a heap."D-Damn..."He gasped,coughing up blood,"After all this time...."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:00 am
User Image Rose turned into an angel healer form and pulled the stinger out of seishiro before wrapping a bandage around the wound and started healing him using her powers  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:00 pm
Reina's tail lowered down to the ground as he watched the scene unfold in front of him, his ears flattening against his skull. Tentatively making his way over to his two companions, he sat down beside the two, worry evident in his eyes, "Are you hurt at all Rose? And is Seishiro going to be okay?" Pawing the floor, he fidgeted nervously. Hundreds of questions raced through his mind at high speed, but now wasn't really the time to be discussing them. Seishiro might be dieing. That thought kicked the tiger into action and he jumped up to his feet before looking at Rose, "Is there anything I can do to help? I... I think I can manage making something for him to eat."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:09 am
User Image Rose shakes her head "food wont help yet all we can do now is heal him im trying to get the poison out if i can do that he has a better survival chance  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:15 pm
"Agh....This is why I hate bad Karma...."Seishiro moaned.Although he did feel better now that Rose had pulled out the stinger,and bandaged the wound,he couldn't help but feel miserable about yet again being injured so severely.Worse still,he knew what that impostor had injected him with.It wasn't poison.It was a curse,one that could only be resolved by dealing with the one who created it.And unless he could figure it out,he was---for lack of a better term---screwed.If he could just remember what Loki was talking about..."I need to start writing things down."He sighed,trying to lie down on his side as well as he could.He didn't seem as though he could change back into his human form any time soon.  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff