Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:26 pm
"Nice to meet you. I'm Misty." She gave a small curtsy and smiled back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:45 pm
"Its nice to meet you Misty"alexis said "Yeah,its a pleasure to meet you"annabella said  

Alicestar009

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:34 pm
She smiled. "Are you new here? Need help with anything?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:33 pm
"Yeah,and do you know where the libary is??"the both asked at the same time  

Alicestar009

Aphrodite21today

Magnetic Citizen

6,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:34 pm
Amethyst walks in and sees Crystal walking out of her room in her normal outfit. Amethyst walked over to her sister and asked, "Have you been reading minds or listening to people because I bet you know who some of these people are?" Crystal smiled and said," I have. Those two girls talking to the one over there is Misty, Alexis, and Annabella." Crystal points over to where three girls are standing. Amethyst smiled and said, "Okay. I need to ask Lily and Ryan something but I haven`t seen them around. Do you know where they are?" Crystal said, "Ryan was here but I think he left. As far as Lily I don`t know." Amethyst said, "Well I am going to change." Amethyst goes into her room and Crystal goes to a corner thinking to herself: Why did I start reading minds again. I can`t give my twin good examples at this rate. I wish I had people to help me control the whole mind reading thing but I probably won`t make any new friends at this rate.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:55 am
As Lily arrived home her face gloomy, "Why did he leave?" she said to herself as she sat on her bed. she closed her bedroom door and sighed, "Was I really that bad?"  

musical_lily1234
Vice Captain

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:28 pm
Ritsu came still dressed as a boy and walked into Lily's room, "Hey, Why so gloomy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:49 pm
Lily looked up at her, "Ryan suddenly left when we were at the party...." she said. She looked at Ritsu carefully, "really?! You look exactly like how you were when we first met!"  

musical_lily1234
Vice Captain

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:23 pm
Ritsu waved her hand, "Oh calm down. I'll hurt him when school starts ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:56 pm
Misty smiled at the girls. She nodded and told them where the library was. "I'm sorry but I promised I friend I would do something for him." She said before giving a quick wave to the girls and walking to the room she saw Lily go into and knocked on the door.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:27 am
Ritsu opened the door, "Who're you?" 'He' asked strictly  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:30 am
Lily glared at Ritsu, "No need to be strict!" She said madly. She then turned to Misty, "do you have any business with us?"  

musical_lily1234
Vice Captain

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 am
Ritsu crossed her arms and looked away. "Shut up." She said quietly  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:01 am
Aoi leads Zoii into the red dorm and to their room. Once inside, Aoi yawns and closes the door. He stretches for a moment before transforming into a kitten and jumping up onto the bed. "Good night, Zoii." He whispers while closing his eyes and purring softly.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:08 pm
Zoii changes quickly aware Aoi was in his kitten form and hoping his eyes were still closed, she the transformed into a kitten, hopped on the bed and curled up next to him.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff