Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
(Private xXTwilight_WarriorXx and X-23_LK) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:42 am
Larxene kept smirking as she realized the girl actually listened to whatever she had to say. Good. Perhaps this one would be easy to convince to betray the Organization. Without having to be manipulated too much.
The Dark Side began to prepare another attack, wanting to finish it's enemy.

Jaxine shot a quick glare at Xigbar before walking through the portal. What did that guy want?! First spying on her, then taking her to who knows where! She stepped out onto a beach, seeing Axel there as well. Right now, she was more than just annoyed with them. The girl didn't show it though. Xigbar followed after, a scared Heartless in his arms. "Told ya it'd be easy."
"Yeah, but we can't." Jack stated that as if it was no problem at all. "But we're pirates, and they aren't." Meaning they had an advantage! In his opinion. He then noticed the open portal and a girl walking through. A girl?! Jack put on his "WTF" face as he observed her. What good would a simple girl be?
Not that the other pirates didn't seem attracted to her, and surely had things in mind for her. If they just got the chance.

"Really?! How do we die?!" Myrthe asked confused, but curious. She would have to know! Else, how would she know she was dying?

Allayx was laying in her bed, thinking and in pain. Although she wouldn't let anyone know that. She could handle it. Besides, it's what she deserved after losing control again and attacking the one she respected. And, no one ever said her time here was going to be easy. She knew most risks, even if Xemnas never told her.

"No wonder you're locked away from the rest." Marluxia stated, not at all offended by her comments. He knew she wasn't going to play nice. "Why do you think you're smarter than the rest of us?" He then asked, never having had a chance before to ask it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:26 am
Shaxirma could finally see again. She moved out of the way of Neoshadows that were closing in, then attacked once she was ready. She was not going to fail this!

“I guess so.” Axel grinned. The pirates began to arrive on shore, gawking at what they saw. Oh yeah. They probably hadn't seen a girl in months. Axel felt a little bad for Jaxine now. If only because she would be chased after grungy pirates and Xigbar (who was no much different than those pirates, in Axel's opinion).
Gibbs gave an uneasy nod at Jack's logic. “True. We are.”
What did being a pirate have to do with anything?!

“We fade to nothingness.” Luxord said. He wasn't joking very much now, remembering how easily he had been struck down. “You'll know it when you feel it.”
It was hard to mistake for anything else.

Saix entered Allayx's room, face cold and unemotional, as always. He set his armful of medical supplies on the floor.
“Show me the damage.” Saix prepared a cloth by soaking it in antiseptic.

“I'm not smarter. I'm just not a fool.” Naxsatha smiled, knowing that at least that comment would have to get to Marluxia. They would probably end up fighting, or he would keep on taunting. The worst person to come around would be Larxene.
Before they could go on any more, Lexaeus and the children arrived. The Hero stared coldly at the Assassin.
“What are you doing down here?” Five demanded moreso than asked.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:42 am
Larxene crossed her arms as she watched the girl. "You're main target is the Dark Side, not the Neoshadows." She stated coldly, wondering if it would change anything in her tactic.

"What do you both want?" Jaxine asked coldly, glancing around. "And what's with the pirates?" Something told her this was not going to be fun. Xigbar smirked, handing the Heartless to a random man. "We're just going to test you, princess. See if you're worth to be the Superior's!" He said it as charmingly as possible, but with a smirk. He loved playing with people's minds.
The Heartless gave the man that was holding it an angry look as to warn him not to try anything.
Jack watched the scene for a moment. "What are they planning?" He whispered to Gibbs, even though the other wouldn't knwo either.

"Fade? At least it's better than leaving your body behind!" Myrthe smiled at him. She liked this idea better than your heart stopping, getting no breath anymore, and all that kind of stuff.

Allayx heard someone entering the room and opened her eyes, seeing Saïx there with some medical supplies. Great. Now she felt even weaker.
The girl sat up and removed the covers, not happy he had to see her in her underwear. She revealed the wound on her stomach. The one on her left arm had been visible all the time.
Thanks to not taking care of it before, her bed was soaked in blood as well. Not that she cared.

"The only fools around here are the ones to blindly follow orders." Marluxia said calmdly, before adding: "Or the ones who don't plan their treason well." He obviously meant Naxsatha.
As Lexaeus came in, the pinkhead faced the taller male. "Just having a talk with the prisoner." His voice was as calm as ever.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:06 am
Turning to the larger target, Shaxirma watched herself be swatted far away from where she stood moments ago. The Neoshadows jumped after her. Pulling herself up, Shaxirma realized she did not have her katana with her. She looked for it, moving away from the Neoshadows.

“I'm just here for the show.” Axel defended himself. He wanted to see how far Xigbar would go with this.
Shrugging, Gibbs had no clue. What were they even talking about? “Parley?”
That would be useful to them.

“No mess to clean up. Unless there's blood.” Luxord said passively. They didn't even have funerals, so it was more money to go around.

Not caring to even warn Allayx of the stinging she would feel, Saix patted at the wounds with the wet cloth. He had injured her more than he expected. It was in self-defense; Saix did not see where he was at fault here.
He supposed he should confront Allayx here. Saix was almost reluctant to do so. “You should keep control of your emotions.”

Naxsatha was going to argue against Marluxia, but Hataxn and Xathere were there. That would not look good to them. So she tried to see them from the window in the door. Not an easy thing to do.
“Xathere, we need to talk about that boyfriend of yours!” Naxsatha giggled. Her daughter only blushed and kept her eyes towards the ground. Even her own mother thought those things!
Lexaeus continued to give Marluxia a look of doubt.

((Marluxia should take Xathere to his garden. X3 It'd be an epic scene.))  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:49 am
Larxene rolled her eyes at the stupid action from the girl who now lost her weapon. Really, she had to get better than that to be a official member, isntead of just an apprentice.

"The show?" Jaxine grinned slightly. "You do realize that if you do not tell the Superior of Xigbar's actions you'll be held responsible as well?" She was just making that one up, although it was quite logical.
"Sounds good enough to me." Jack stepped forward into the discussion. "We invoke parley!" He was out of options. Besides, it was an easy deal. "For both us and the girl." Jack had to get her to his side somehow.
Xigbar smirked at both of them. So the captain still couldn't get over the fact he lost his ship. "I think we should listen to what he has to say." He stated, looking at Axel.

"Yup, agreed." Myrthe nodded at him, still thinking this would be a better way to die. "Have you ever seen it happen to someone?" She asked carefully.

Allayx groaned softly at the sudden sting. It hurt pretty much, but she wasn't going to show it. Besides, didn't she deserve it?
Hearing his next statement, she frowned. So the Superior told him. It had to happen. "I'm trying." The girl answered coldly. "There's a reason I'm here, Saïx." Normally, she wouldn't use his name, but now it got personal she wouldn't.
"I promise you thought that you won't see me crying, blushing or smiling for any reason." She wasn't like that.

"Boyfriend?" Marluxia raised an eyebrow, completely ignoring Lexaeus. "Which reminds me. Larxene asked me to teach your daughter something. I can either take her with now or come back later." He would leave the choice to them as to not sound suspicious. Although he knew they would be.

(( He will. x3 ...I love Allayx and Saïx together. They're so cute, while they're so harsh to each other. xD ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:05 pm
Dodging the swipes of claws and the energy spheres that would blind her again, Shaxirma lept around her enemies until she found her weapon. She made a mad run for it, picking it up off the floor. Pivoting on her heel, Shaxirma faced the Neoshadows again. She then lunged and attacked them.

“This just gets better and better!” Axel kept on grinning. He knew there was that risk of facing Xemnas and being partially guilty of this. Axel didn't care that much.
Gibbs stayed by Jack's side. The captain was going to need some back up. He knew what he was doing, but sometimes Jack's methods were a little askew...

Luxord pondered telling Myrthe. Then decided not to, not wanting to look weak. “Nope. But I'd rather not find out for myself.”
Good plan.

“Good.” Saix answered, wiping away the bloody mess. Had there been any women of the Organization that could be trusted, he would have left this to them. This situation was mildly inappropriate for master and apprentice. “Your emotions will mean nothing here to anyone, so there is no need to try to gain sympathy.”
Not that it seemed to be Allayx's character. But the secret was out now. So she must be warned.

“Come back later.” Was Naxsatha's immediate response. She'd prefer that Xathere stay away from both of them. And she needed to know about this boy, too!
“I should go and do what I'm supposed to be doing.” Xathere agreed with Marluxia, so she'd be left alone about Lars. She and Lexaeus still hadn't had that talk. They had been caught up in the lie that Xathere was dead.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:34 pm
Larxene couldn't deny she was amused by this fight. The girl got her weapon back and faced the Neoshadows again, while the Dark Side was still standing.

Jack glanced around the silent group for a bit,before starting to talk. "I just want my ship back, and all you wanted was an island. Here ya go." He moved hid arms around to point out that tey were on an island. "Now if you don't give me back my ship, I'll take that lovely little lady of yours."
Xigbar smirked to himself. Axel's statement was right. This kept getting better and better. The pirates were even offering to take her! "Go ahead and try." He stated, as to not sound suspicious.
Jaxine simply kept quiet. She could defend herself, if necessary,but she wasn't a good fighter, nor did she intend to hurt anyone. Waiting and see would be best for now. Perhaps Xemnas would notice her dissapearance.

"Yeah, I understand!" Myrthe replied happily as she swam towards him and hugged Luxord again. "Wouldn't want to lose you, or anyone for that metter."

"Tru to gain sympathy is for the weak." Allayx said being a bit offended. She tried not to show it though. "You'll see I'm not like that."
The position she was in was still awkward, but the girl let her master do whatever he found necessary. "I'd be better of without emotions, but I need my dark heart for this." Xemnas had explained why.

Marluxia was glad to see Xathere would come with rather than listen to her own mother. Excellent. Things were going well for him now.
The Graceful Assassin opened a portal of darkness towarda his garden, not wanting to scare the girl with any dark, empty or boring rooms. "We should go then." He told Xathere in a kind manner.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:08 am
Charging through the Neoshadows, Shaxirma jumped to attack the Dark Side. She slashed away at its low-hanging arm.

Axel summoned his chakrams. Let's make it all the more fun with a fight! If this didn't scare away the pirates.... How many people did they know that could summon up weapons?
Gibbs kept his comment to himself. He suspected that they were all doomed now.

“I'm touched, Ducky.” Luxord laughed, holding onto her. “This place would be boring without you.”
Really, Myrthe added all the more entertainment since she showed up in the Castle. Taking advantage of Demyx's stupidity got dull after some time.

“As long as it serves its rightful purpose.” Saix bandaged up the wounds. He could have used a Cure spell or potion. Making Allayx wait to heal was better in his mind. It built character.

Giving an assuring glance back to the men, Xathere went through the portal. She didn't expect any danger, especially when she entered a garden. She looked around in amazement.
“Hurt her, and I'll break out of here and come after you.” Naxsatha threatened Marluxia before he left after Xathere. She wasn't the only one thinking that.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:34 am
Larxene noticed the Dark Side was growing weaker now. Good. It was time Shaxirma was going to end this.

Xigbar gave Axel a soft nudge, hoping he'd understand to let them have her for now.
Jack simply looked around at the pirates. "What're you all waitin' for?!" He asked, as if he had his crew back. He quickly grabbed his sword as to show they had to get in action.
Jaxine simply frowned. This was not going well. Xemnas would not be pleased. And that for a Heartless. Talking about it, she looked to see it was still in a random pirate's arms.

"Aww, that's kind of you!" Myrthe answered, smiling. "And I thought Nobodies didn't have a heart." Luxord almost appeared to have one. He was kind, caring and fun.

"I don't even know what that purpose is exactly." Allayx stated, not looking like she cared a lot. She would follow their orders. It was her promise. Just like Xemnas had promised her she'd gain control. Lets hope he would keep word as well.

"I wouldn't dare hurt such a lovely girl." Marluxia walked through the portal with those words, closing it behind them. He glanced around the garden himself, glad to be here again. It always calmed him.
After a short while, he sat down on one of the benches, and gestured for Xathere to come sit as well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:30 am
Shaxirma ignored all else but the Dark Side now. How long would it take to destroy this thing?! She continued to slice at the hand.

Axel gave Xigbar a wink as the pirates decided to join Jack in his fight. “I think this is what they call a mutiny!”
He went ahead and fought against the swords. Hey, they had to make it look good. And it was only some pirates. Right now, Axel could have been demolished by Sephiroth.
The pirate with the Heartless stayed perfectly still, afraid the thing was going to tear him apart.

“We don't. But that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun.” Luxord nuzzled her with his nose. Myrthe was probably the only girl he had gotten away with being so close to in a long time. Larxene was flirty, but not that cuddly. And all the other apprentices seemed a little clueless.

“It's Xemnas' business. He will tell you if he feels that you need to know.” Saix finished patching her up. He stayed longer to discuss Allayx's... “issue”.

Naxsatha groaned as she learned once more that she could not hurt anyone from where she was, and that Marluxia was already gone.
Xathere sat when she was told to do so. She still looked around at all of the flowers. There was such a variety, and some she had never seen before. She waited for Marluxia to begin speaking. She had no idea what they were going to do.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 pm
The DarkSide obviously got weak, but it was still standing its ground. Larxene was starting to get bored now. This would be enough training for today.

Xigbar was glad to see Axel understood. "I s'pose so." He answered with a smirk, summoning his guns. As he began to shoot, he missed people on purpose. Hey, they still needed them to be blamed.
Jaxine couldn't help but chuckle at the pirate's fear. It was understandable though. The thing COULD take the man's heart. What was even more amusing, if not bit odd, it was the fact everyone was fighting over her right now.

Myrthe giggled at the nuzzling, completely agreeing with him. "Yeah, some people here seem so boring!" Acting on impulse, she placed a kiss on the man's wet cheek.

Allayx gave Saïx a nod to show she understood. She had already thought this was the case, but she hadn't been sure. Besides, it would sound disrespectful to pretty much say she already knew all of that. Then he would have no reason to be here. Right now, though, she wasn't sure if he still wanted to stay. She would invite the man to sit down if her bed wasn't covered in blood.
"May I ask you a somewhat personal question, master?" The girl asked, trying to not look down out of fear. She had to ignore those feelings.

"What are your thoughts about this place so far, Xathere?" Marluxia began calmly, knowing it was not a good idea to be straight to the point with this. He kindly handed her a rose he had summoned, wanting her to feel at ease. For now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:07 pm
Shaxirma jumped onto the arm and climbed to the Dark Side's shoulder. She slashed at the head as a final blow. Headshots were always effective.

Axel got a bunch of swords stuck in one chakram, then proceeded to twist the hilts out of the pirates' hands. He threw some fire at the pirates to scare them back. Oh yeah... He was supposed to lose...
So he changed tactics and let one sneak up behind him. They all smelt bad. Axel now understood why it was bad to drink all of the time.

Grinning at Myrthe's initiative, Luxord gazed at her cute face. He knew she could see him do it. But he loved to see her blush. It made her even cuter.

“I'm not promising an answer, but yes, you may ask.” Saix stated, somewhat guarded. He did not want to have anything personal between him and his apprentice, even information, if he didn't have to. The objective was to teach Allayx until she could become a member, then let her own her own. Xemnas had other things that needed to be tended to.

“It's big, and...” Xathere tried to think of what she should say as she looked down at the rose. She was thankful her face was hidden. Marluxia could have seen the confusion, which would easily let him pry for more information she did not want to give out. “And everyone is a little different.”
True. Everyone had their own unique personality, for Nobodies. She wondered how they did it, but then again, wasn't she starting to do the same thing, too?  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:23 pm
The Dark Ide disappeared, making Larxene clap sarcastically. "That could've been done better, but at least you're not hopeless." She stated with a grin.

Jaxine noticed the pirate got past Axel. Either he was a bad fighter, which she doubted, or the two elders were up to something again. She took th second option, but didn't defend herself. No way she could escape from the original members.
The Heartless noticed the girl was in danger and tried to struggle out of the pirate's grip. Meanwhile, Xigbar was letting some pass as well. They could have the girl. For now.

Realizing what she did and seeing Luxord's look just made her blush again. She tried to ignore it and gave him another kiss, this time a bit lower. He seemed fine with it, and she had never kissed before like this!

"You lost control in our battle as well, didn't you?" Better be straight to the point. "How is that possible for a Nobody?" She knew he had looked angry, but looks deceive. He couldn't feel.
Allayx was fine with getting no answer, but she just might understand her teacher better. Andif he could teach her anything about control.

Marluxia gave her a nod, not quite expecting such an unusual answer.
"Are you enjoying your time here, or not at all?" Was his next question. He had to know her opinion on things. Marluxia tried to not sound suspicious though. "If there's anything I can help you with, you may always ask."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:36 pm
No apology, and no arguing. Shaxirma just nodded at Larxene. “I understand.”
She herself saw where the fight could have gone differently. Yet she was always judging herself. To have someone else do it was more helpful to her.

Now Axel just let the pirates get through. Take Jaxine! He would look the other way, as he was doing with Xigbar's plan already. Nope! Axel knows nothing!
“Jack! I think we'd best be getting to the ship before they do!” Gibbs called for his captain amidst the fighting. The pirates were having an easy time.
The man holding the Heartless freaked out. He dropped the creature from his arms. Then ran the other way before the Heartless could take his heart.

"Ha!" Luxord laughed. "You're so cute when you blush, Ducky."
He loved how easily he could toy with her like this, too. She knew exactly what to do.

Saix could allow some of that to be answered. Only to make Allayx all the more obedient. Saix looked down at her in a way that seemed disgusted. “It is part of my power. You are not the only one with ties to the Darkness.”
That was all he was going to say about that.

Thinking it over, Xathere nodded. “I have no where else to go.”
When she and Hataxn had been recruited, their home was destroyed in a fire. It was obvious that someone in the Organization did it, but nothing was done about it. Xathere wouldn't admit that she knew how to create portals, or of her plans.
“I'm learning a lot more here than I would have if things were different.” She revealed. No one else would have told her about the secrets hidden from her all her life, except people like Xigbar. At Marluxia's offer to answer her questions, Xathere suddenly realized her chance here.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:52 pm
"Good. We'll continue tomorrow." Larxene stated in a way that meant Shaxirma didn't have a choice. "You better not fail me again!" The girl had to learn somehow.

"Too late." Xigbar told the pirate talking to Jack as he teleported himself to the ship. The pirates had to stay here.
Jaxine, now held by some crew members, was brought to the Captain who was regretting not staying on the ship. Were they stranded now?! He glanced at the girl."You better have some kind of special power to get my ship back!"
The Heartless crawled to the capture girl, who gestured he had to stay back. She didn't want to lose her pet now!

This only made her blush more. "I'm a Nobody, I can't be ashamed!" Se laughed,stopping what she was doing for a moment. This male made her question things she had never thought about before.

"I see." Allayx answered while being deep in thought. Even though she wanted to keep asking, she knew he would probably only find it annoying. At least she knew now he actually could help her.
Her stomach began to hurt again, her muscles tensing at the pain. She tried to ignore it, but couldn't help but look down at the floor now. There was a part of her that feared Saix, while the rest of her respected him.

"You don't sound as if you're happy with it..." Marluxia replied, hoping to hear some of her doubts and questions. He tried to be as kind and trustworthy as possible. "Of course,this isn't the greatest place to be."  
Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff