Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Banners((Updated!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:21 pm
((Yes that's how it is at Red River(my school) so yeah. Let's see I don't have first, fifth, or eigth(sp) hour, and I might not have forth as well. Yay. ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:51 pm
((*made a face* Red River?..what a name...and...it still sounds like quite a bit...this year we had trimesters...with 5 classes a day and it was so much better...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:59 pm
((Trimesters? Weird, also we have the red river...it's a actull river...it flows north. ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:20 pm
((*In her opinion trimesters were excellent*...no so weird...but a river that flows north is just really weird....*the red river was also down in texas if she remembered correctly*...are you sure it does not flow south?))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:25 pm
((not that I know of. The red river is composed of two rivers that meat just outside the town or inside it I forgot. But no it should not be the same on. We where talking about it in sceience how all the rivers flow south but a few run north like the red river. ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:17 am
((...there is something called the Red River in central Texas...*hit her head* far too many rivers...*made a face* it's wrong for a river to flow north....it's completely against gravity and all normal laws of physics....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

chained_inside

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:10 am
Err... first time making a banner. Please forgive me if it's crappy. Still, I just can't get enough of shirtless Ed. *nosebleeds*

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:12 am
^ *stares*
... and now I realize that the banner I made is kinda obscene...  

chained_inside

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:19 am
((*points* oh! It's Edward after he dies!!!....but it's not bad...I am actually about to run through all of these pages and find every last banner...but...*huggled little Al* when he grows up in the movie he is the true bishie.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:07 am
DarkRybrin
((*points* oh! It's Edward after he dies!!!....but it's not bad...I am actually about to run through all of these pages and find every last banner...but...*huggled little Al* when he grows up in the movie he is the true bishie.....))

Hell yeah. Human Al is cute.... heart heart heart  

chained_inside

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:26 am
((*quick nod, happy to see someone agreed with her* goody...and I updated...take a look at the banners while you are at it....there are a great many around and I have them all up on the front page now...with the brief amount of coding....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:35 pm
..... sweatdrop uhhh...the banners are very hard and I'm kinda confused on how to put them up on my profile. I... sweatdrop  

Kama_Jack

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:42 pm
((just put the code in like this...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Sabrina_of_Reatre/Guid.jpg[/IMG]

and then it will look like this...
and there you have it

User Image

...see? It's that simple...although your signature already has far too much on it...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:50 pm
((*sighed* and looking back on it, I saw what you really needed....you wanted to be able to connect it directly to the guild...with the picture...

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=3620][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Sabrina_of_Reatre/Guid.jpg[/img][/URL]

you would want to use this format....

the actual version
User Image

to make it look and act like such...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:52 pm
oh thank you.... crying Your so kind to me...I do not know how to repay you...  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff