Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Typyro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:42 am
((Really? i can have both mine on ie. my second account is "Pyro am i"))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:28 pm
((I know, and I can too, I just put it on two seperate browsers. Now, could you please stop interrupting? That question is rhetorical....))  

Dr.Elf

Typyro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:33 pm
((Is "Rhetorical" really spelled that way?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:18 am
Quote:
((It's okay, and Iongalad is Elvish for "son of light"))

Iongalad heard what the Cat had to say through being in her mind when she stirred what he had supposed was a sleep. Hello! That is soo what I have been trying to say here! he said mentally to the cat.

Kiki stared up at the elf and let out a low growl. >"Enough! We have to hurry!"<. She glanced back at Dredaro, yowling for him to hurry before turning back to observe the castle's condition. At the same time she worried if Rianna was still alive.

(( Short post xP ))

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:14 pm
Typyro

((Yes.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:42 pm
Dr.Elf
Typyro

((Yes.))

((Well, i guess you learn something new every year.))  

Typyro

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:58 am
The half demon lands on the cliff and sets Kario down before changing back into his human form. "I was hardly trying," he says to Iongalad with a smirk, "Besides, we have more important things to worry about than who got here first."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:10 pm
((Can i join this RP?))  

Typyro

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:57 pm
Typyro
((Can i join this RP?))
((I already told you "no". Now please "leave".))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:59 pm
Mr.Ownage
The half demon lands on the cliff and sets Kario down before changing back into his human form. "I was hardly trying," he says to Iongalad with a smirk, "Besides, we have more important things to worry about than who got here first."

"Whatever, but yes, we do." says Iongalad, still on his disk. It didn't take a loit of energy for him to use it, he did weigh under fifty pounds after all....  

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:14 pm
(OOC:Anorexic much?)

"Well then," Nathan says, "Let's stop standing around and get going. We have an army of humans to crush... er... a castle to defend."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:21 pm
((No, just a natural Elf. They are just thin.... LoTR induced I guess...haha))

The Elf gives the demon a strange look, "And don't you forget it...." he says and begins drifting down the side of the Mountain.  

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:25 pm
Reacting quickly, especially since he appears human, Nathan jumps up onto the disk. "Lets see how well this thing holds an extra 110 lbs," he laughs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:33 pm
"You want to challenge me? I've lifted boulders. 150 pounds is no big, anyone else?" he says, smiling, as a bigger disk appeared under him.  

Dr.Elf

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:15 am
Kario stands still, gazing up at the castle after the demon-form of Nathan had dropped him off from the flight. Somewhere in there was Rianna. The army intimidated him, but he was resolute to find her.

He secures his swords and says, "How do we get to her, past this army?"

A shudder runs through him, scared that it might be his last day to live, but he turns to Kiki.
>"Come on. We nekos have to stick together."< he says to her in the neko tongue as he offers to pick her up.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff