Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply FullMetal Alchemist RolePlaying SubForum
Trapped in the Dark : The original Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalBlackDemon57
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:43 am
How dare you judge my alchemic skills without knowing my capabilities?? Ariyoshi thought.

"Bite your tongue, Yoji," she glared into Akira`s empty, shallow eyes, "Akira, I don`t know why you`re so arrogant... you have nothing. Do you think I`m afraid of you? I`m not."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:11 pm
"I'm not being arrogant." He said. "I'm telling you the truth. You couldn't if you tried."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:18 pm
(All right, I'll let him know.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:18 pm
((Yay! Another Member!!! crying *happy tears*))

Miyo looked to Kioku and was silent for a moment. "That was... my sister's room. We keep the shades closed so that not even the sunlight can alter how it was... it's 100% the same as when......" Miyo trailed off, not being able to finish her sentence. "Well, c'mon! We're almost there!" Miyo said with a convincing smile.

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:56 pm
(For some reason, he's not showing up as a member though.... o.o)

Kioku looked over at Miyo and nodded in understanding. "You don't need to finish that sentence, Miyo. I know what you're trying to say, and I understand." She then smiled at her gently and continued to follow her to her house.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:17 am
(He never sent another request)  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:46 pm
(Huh. Well, he told me that he can get into everything in the Guild and was posting on the Bleach RP part of it last night, so I'm guessing that he was accepted somehow. o.o)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:45 pm
((I dunno.... well since he's posting, then that works for me...regardless of accepted requests....I might have accpeted him before, but I don't really remember...))
Once they were at the back door, Miyo knocked. "Hello? Anyone home? Mom? Dad?" After a moment of silence, Miyo opened the door and waved Kioku in. "My parents aren't home right now, but they'll be back soon. Do you want anything to eat or drink? Do you need anything for Rose?" Miyo asked, becoming a perfect Hostess.

MayaTheNobody
Captain

EternalBlackDemon57
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:38 pm
Ari scoffs.
"I`d like to test that theory."

(Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit. Oh God, Matty, let them be matched so neither of us dies crying )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:17 pm
(*Nods.* Yep, that's all that matters. At least he can get in and stuff.)

Kioku waited patiently as Miyo knocked, then smiled at her as she walked in behind her. "Thank you, Miyo. A glass of water would be nice, and somewhere to lay Rose down for a nap. She doesn't need anything to eat or drink, since she's still an infant physically, so I still breast-feed her. She needs a nap though."

BlackRose0607

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:57 pm
Miyo smiled. "Sure, no problem!" Miyo went into the kitchen and got a cup from the cabinet and filled it with water from the filter. She handed it to Kioku. "Here. And you can lay Rose down on the couch. There are cusions so you wan put her head up." She led Kioku to the living room and pointed to the couch which was large enough to fit five people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:19 pm
Kioku smiled back at her as she took the glass of water from her, then followed her into the living room. "Actually, it's better for her if she just lays down on her back straight." She said as she laid Rose down on the couch carefully, putting some pillows around her so that she didn't fall off on accident. She then looked back up at Miyo. "Thank you, Miyo. For everything."  

BlackRose0607

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:45 am
( You so you wont die. XPPP But it doesnt matter cause I am not allowed to kill without permission and even if I wanted to fight, I ain't gonna reveal the Sorrow-ness tilll later. )

"This is undignified behavior of an alchemist." Akira commented. A small crowd was already beggining to form around them because of the commotion. "Your already attracting too much attention due to your wild imagination. Quite this game and let us get going. I have no clue where Miyo lives so your going to take me there."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:08 pm
"heh. It's my pleasure!"Miyo answered with a smile. "So, uh, oh! I have some photo albums, if you'd like to go into the past with me!" Miyo suggested, tilting her head to the side.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:03 pm
Kioku smiled at Miyo as she sat down on the couch next to Rose. "I'd love to do that and see the pictures of your family, and of you when you were younger, Miyo."  
FullMetal Alchemist RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff