Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Archangel Academy
Teachers lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:53 pm
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
yup yup! kisss her back and smiles.
*Laughs warmly and puts her head to your chest still laughing*
holds her there smling and laughing slightly. he kisses the top of her head and softly strokes her back.
*In time the laughing got silenced by a warm kiss that she gave you while smilling*
smiles back and returns the kiss, looking into her eyes... he moved his hand to her face and touched her chhek again warmly.
*She smiled and couldn't control her urge... She suddenly wrapped her arms around your neck and hugged you tightly with a smile on her face. She closed her eyes*
(urge?) holds her tight and closes his eyes too. kissing her neck once.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:54 pm
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
holds her there smling and laughing slightly. he kisses the top of her head and softly strokes her back.
*In time the laughing got silenced by a warm kiss that she gave you while smilling*
smiles back and returns the kiss, looking into her eyes... he moved his hand to her face and touched her chhek again warmly.
*She smiled and couldn't control her urge... She suddenly wrapped her arms around your neck and hugged you tightly with a smile on her face. She closed her eyes*
(Yes... I had a weird urge to hug you tightly today... I mean not that tightly that you would run out of air, but... Oh, you get the point...) *Feels happier than ever*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:56 pm
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
(Yes... I had a weird urge to hug you tightly today... I mean ot that tightly that you would run out of air, but... Oh, you get the point...) *Feels happier than ever*
(lol, u can hug me whenever you want.) smiles and strokes her back slowly, feeling very happy that she is there.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:58 pm
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
(Yes... I had a weird urge to hug you tightly today... I mean ot that tightly that you would run out of air, but... Oh, you get the point...) *Feels happier than ever*
(lol, u can hug me whenever you want.) smiles and strokes her back slowly, feeling very happy that she is there.
(I know that sweety...) *While keeping her arms around you neck she looks at her ring and bracelet. She smiled and snuggled*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:04 pm
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
(I know that sweety...) *While keeping her arms around you neck she looks at her ring and bracelet. She smiled and snuggled*
(hehe... sweety...) looks at his own. then smiles and pationately french kisses her suddenly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:04 pm
I'm really sorry sweety, but I have to go in a few minutes... It's very late here and I'm kinda sleepy... Sitting at the pc with my bed soo near me is really tempting...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
(hehe... sweety...) looks at his own. then smiles and pationately french kisses her suddenly.
*Looks a bit surprised but smiles and goes along with it*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:10 pm
Ayumi Botosai
I'm really sorry sweety, but I have to go in a few minutes... It's very late here and I'm kinda sleepy... Sitting at the pc with my bed soo near me is really tempting...
its fine my love, you need your rest... sweet dreams my love from your guardian angel, i will watch over you allways...  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:11 pm
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Looks a bit surprised but smiles and goes along with it*
smiles and keeps on kissing her, never wanting to go, but knowing he must soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:12 pm
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
its fine my love, you need your rest... sweet dreams my love from your guardian angel, i will watch over you allways...
*Hugs and kisses you softly. Smiles* Thank you my Angel... I'll think of you til I fall asleep and long after... *Nods her head and smiles*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:12 pm
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Hugs and kisses you softly. Smiles* Thank you my Angel... I'll think of you til I fall asleep and long after... *Nods her head and smiles*
as will i. nods and kisses her goodbye. sweet dreams my love...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:13 pm
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Kisses you back* You too my sweet Angel... ((Now this really seems a bit too drama like... 4laugh blaugh ))  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:21 pm
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Kisses you back* You too my sweet Angel... ((Now this really seems a bit too drama like... 4laugh blaugh ))
(( lol, sorry.)) now, get some rest, ill see you tommorow. kisses her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:42 am
walks in holding his bracelet while its still on his wrist. he smiles and sits down on the couch, closing his eyes and smiling, wishing to himself that she is there.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:44 am
Terentece
walks in holding his bracelet while its still on his wrist. he smiles and sits down on the couch, closing his eyes and smiling, wishing to himself that she is there.
*She comes through the wall behind you in her astral form. Sis down and kisses you cheek* Hey Angel...  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games