Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:11 am
Sleeeeeepy! I woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed and now four hours latter I feel like I haven't slept for daaays. crying Stupid medications. Those teeeny tiny pills pack a big wallop.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:41 am
I woke up this morning to go to a program I signed up for, but I would up falling back alseep and sleeping untill almost 1 pm><  

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:29 pm
Kazu Faiya
Sleeeeeepy! I woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed and now four hours latter I feel like I haven't slept for daaays. crying Stupid medications. Those teeeny tiny pills pack a big wallop.

you should have seen her wednesday night after rhies left... she was soooo drugged up... I had to help her down stairs to her room so she wouldn't fall down them... at least I didn't have to help her into her P.J.'s.... that would have been akward... eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:55 pm
Times like that you let them sleep in what they're wearing.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Kryie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Reiven...De bergerac...(so wierd calling you that...) I think you would have liked helping her into her pj's hehe I know you're just trying to make everyone think you're not crazy! talk2hand (...wow I confused my self)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:46 pm
stop talking about me like that  

1337one

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:12 am
No one's talking about you leet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:04 pm
Kazu Faiya
Miko-dono
clubanimon
what, kazu being a gay transvesite?

something like that... You know, if I was into psychology, I could probably write a paper as to why Kazu feels the need to have a male avi, as well as most of her story characters are male... *grins* but I'm not saying any more here, cause it's personal info and I don't think she wants me sharing her personal life with everyone.
I could probably supply you with a few good reasons, but we shall think of it this way. Granted I am rather girly for being a tomboy, I do have rather ambiguous speech/typing patterns. Remember how long it took you guys to figure out I was a girl. Yeah kinda like that. I'm quite often mistaken for a boy online.

As for my male characters. Yeah... >,> Like I wanna play an absolute girly girl all the time. I like placing my characters in all out brawls and not have to worry about them being frail or placed as a damsel in distress. Not my style. I think Tasha may be the only acception, but she's destructive in other ways, and I get to play Flick so it evens out.

Just because you character may be a female, that doesn't mean she has to be a wimp. Women are just as capable to deal destruction as men, and we have a higher pain threshold. That's gotta count for something. So we may not get as big muscles as men, but it's not brute strength but skill that will win. I've been a tomboy too, still am sometimes, and though I may bruise easily that doesn't keep me from getting down and dirty. (I'm talking about car stuff, not mind-gutter!)  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:19 pm
Isn't it odd that Kazu, Ayaji, club, and myself all decided to wear the floral dress? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:16 pm
Miko-dono
Kazu Faiya
I could probably supply you with a few good reasons, but we shall think of it this way. Granted I am rather girly for being a tomboy, I do have rather ambiguous speech/typing patterns. Remember how long it took you guys to figure out I was a girl. Yeah kinda like that. I'm quite often mistaken for a boy online.

As for my male characters. Yeah... >,> Like I wanna play an absolute girly girl all the time. I like placing my characters in all out brawls and not have to worry about them being frail or placed as a damsel in distress. Not my style. I think Tasha may be the only acception, but she's destructive in other ways, and I get to play Flick so it evens out.

Just because you character may be a female, that doesn't mean she has to be a wimp. Women are just as capable to deal destruction as men, and we have a higher pain threshold. That's gotta count for something. So we may not get as big muscles as men, but it's not brute strength but skill that will win. I've been a tomboy too, still am sometimes, and though I may bruise easily that doesn't keep me from getting down and dirty. (I'm talking about car stuff, not mind-gutter!)
Its an emotional weakness I'm not to fond of.

Ah yeah those meds are special... I'll be happy one minute, angry the next, find everything absolutely hilarious another and then just fall asleep.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:58 pm
Kazu Faiya
Its an emotional weakness I'm not to fond of.

Ah yeah those meds are special... I'll be happy one minute, angry the next, find everything absolutely hilarious another and then just fall asleep.

Some women don't have emotional weaknesses, or are really good at hiding them. And don't kill people, I don't have time to get out the blood stains... Just hug the M. O. D. and sleep happy dreams. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:48 pm
Freud's having a field day with this I bet...  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Rhies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:55 pm
bloop! I have a sparkly candle bubble thingy XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:46 am
hehe =3 i have a couple of those....so limited in positions though =(  

Kotori

Dapper Citizen

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:06 pm
the dresses where for the wedding  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games