Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:37 pm
Sabrewolf123
Masato Kusaka
I have been searching for a post or topic to explain some of the steps you got to follow before officially posting; my Weapon profile needs approval I guess or I simply don't know who to contact in order to ask questions except for this place. Anyone can help me? Profile is titled under Giorno Kumon.

Is this your first time RPing? I can help but I need to know exactly what you understand about profiles and creating them. It's okay if you're new, we all were at some point smile

I'm not new to RPing but I don't know who to ask or if they're the ones to ask at all. I just want to know if my profile needs approval before I can start in this role play because I see that most profiles are approved while the fee remaining are waiting like me. I just like to get started already before I'm counted as inactive in the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:41 pm
Masato Kusaka
Sabrewolf123
Masato Kusaka
I have been searching for a post or topic to explain some of the steps you got to follow before officially posting; my Weapon profile needs approval I guess or I simply don't know who to contact in order to ask questions except for this place. Anyone can help me? Profile is titled under Giorno Kumon.

Is this your first time RPing? I can help but I need to know exactly what you understand about profiles and creating them. It's okay if you're new, we all were at some point smile

I'm not new to RPing but I don't know who to ask or if they're the ones to ask at all. I just want to know if my profile needs approval before I can start in this role play because I see that most profiles are approved while the fee remaining are waiting like me. I just like to get started already before I'm counted as inactive in the guild.

Yes, you need approval before you start posting. I approve Weapons so I'll take a look at it right now.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Caence

Neophyte Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:32 am
Wouldn't Soul eater, and Maka be in their late forties?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:05 pm
Crasher Wave

Hope the Xuza stuff isn't boring you too much. In any event, it's about to get more interesting with JJ there.

xNew York Slavex

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:41 pm
Corvo Bianco
She isn't boring. xD Well just a tad...I've just discovered supernatural and got obsessed... sweatdrop I've also been looking up electromagnetism and trying to comprehend it... Something to do with strings...jk! xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:10 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
She isn't boring. xD Well just a tad...I've just discovered supernatural and got obsessed... sweatdrop I've also been looking up electromagnetism and trying to comprehend it... Something to do with strings...jk! xD

lol Have you really? That must be elucidating for you (with the puns). I always thought Supernatural was trite...  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:33 pm
Corvo Bianco
I like it! blaugh Although sometimes I actually do find myself scared...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:28 am
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
I like it! blaugh Although sometimes I actually do find myself scared...

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 pm
Before this is over... I'll show the true power of CHAOS CONTROL!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:54 pm
My new character i made, would love someone to interact with her, and i do say i think shes my third favorite i ever created, second is gluttony and first my charlie rabbit character.

Oh my new character shes currently in the demon city.
N130- Prim  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:03 am
CR Slap
My new character i made, would love someone to interact with her, and i do say i think shes my third favorite i ever created, second is gluttony and first my charlie rabbit character.

N130- Prim

Are you using her in the Machinist arc?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:43 am
Corvo Bianco
CR Slap

N130- Prim

No, she's not apart of the Machinist Arc and doesn't want to deal with them at all even though she's good.  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:50 am
CR Slap
Corvo Bianco
CR Slap

N130- Prim

No, she's not apart of the Machinist Arc and doesn't want to deal with them at all even though she's good.

Oh ok. Cause I had mechs in there if you wanted them to know each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:55 am
Corvo Bianco
CR Slap
Corvo Bianco
CR Slap

N130- Prim

Oh ok. Cause I had mechs in there if you wanted them to know each other.

Even though she doesn't want to deal with them, she can still meet them since my character won't know they are apart Machinist Arc intill she gets to know them  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:23 am
CR Slap
Sounds good. They're in the middle of blowing up stuff, but they should meet, robot to robot.

What do you guys think? should I get into the event?  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games