Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:57 pm
Ahhh, misunderstandings are bad and I've had more than my far share. I really hope you can work everything out with them Deuxia.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:51 pm
I missed the olympics event! How evil! I still got shirt though because I like them. And then someone gave me one for drawing for them! biggrin

Gaia is so screwy and laggy! D:

I still wish I could have seen the race... >.> Even though it wasn't much special.

Deuxia Devonair: Meep, I hope you get that sorted out.. I've had misunderstandings before. At least when they're all over and worked out, you'll be closer than ever. xd  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Songjewel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:51 pm
DarkishStar
I missed the olympics event! How evil! I still got shirt though because I like them. And then someone gave me one for drawing for them! biggrin

Gaia is so screwy and laggy! D:

I still wish I could have seen the race... >.> Even though it wasn't much special.

Deuxia Devonair: Meep, I hope you get that sorted out.. I've had misunderstandings before. At least when they're all over and worked out, you'll be closer than ever. xd

no, no, you didn't. Really. I promise. Sprites ran across the screen for a day. People acted like stoopindheads. There was an interesting R&C hangout in the mansion. Edmund got seduced by Vanessa. There you go, that's what happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:42 pm
hah...the R&C thread. xD my best friend made that thread. it was fun for awhile but it moved wayyy too fast. and the constant popping up of greedy idiots kind of made it really annoying really fast.

deuxia: i hope you get everything all straightened out. sad heart  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:22 pm
I've been making a new sig today, it's seems to be comeing along well and it should be done wednesday. Gah, stupid lag. stressed

DarkishStar: the race was nice but lacking, plus it went on forever, it was like 8 hours long and nothing really cool happened.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:47 am
I feel emotionally drained... I even tried a new type of art that reflects how I feel... crying

*sigh*

Akahoshi, Axel, DarkishStar > *hugs* heart crying

Deuxia Devonair

Songjewel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:47 am
xd shameless plug for something that I find really cool. I'm doing it because I haven't drawn anything for a month or so and she's inspired me for some drawings. ^^

Alucard - Still looking for a scanner. I should be able to scan in your art swap when I get home this weekend, as long as I remember to bring my sketchbook. ^^

axel - yesh, I saw you in there, with your cool hat. xd But every time I managed to post, laggy Gaia put 3 pages between me and my last post. So I kinda left because the internet was so low but the thread was so fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:56 am
Deuxia Devonair
I feel emotionally drained... I even tried a new type of art that reflects how I feel... crying

*sigh*

Akahoshi, Axel, DarkishStar > *hugs* heart crying

awww. sad *hugs*  

Songjewel

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:29 am
*hugs back* Deuxia that new type of art you tried looks great even if it came from a bad thing.

Now to run to college for a couple hours, later. heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:58 am
Awww! cry *hugs Deuxia* What happend?
It's terrible to hear that youre so sad. I've heard depression and sadness is good as inspiration...and you just proved it. :3 I liked that drawing of yours. Really hope everything works out for you.  

Chemie

Chemie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:01 am
And oh.

About this Wacom board. How big is it?
I was looking at one that was really tiny...but it's was pretty cheap and I think it was the model I as recomended. How big does it have to be?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:28 am
Songjewel: :O That's it really? ^_^ Maybe it was better I wasn't there for stupidity to flood and drown me! D:

axel: Yeah, I saw that thread in the one hour I could be at the event. xd

Akahoshi: Can't wait to see the new sig! xd

Deuxia Devonair: *hugs* heart The drawing is really beautiful though! Very expressive, I can't seem to do that with my art. crying Hope everything gets worked out for you soon.  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:33 am
Random: It is September... I want to cry... Noo NNNOOOOUU!!! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:36 am
Sir Langley
Random: It is September... I want to cry... Noo NNNOOOOUU!!! gonk crying

I want to cry, too.... crying

Axel, Akahoshi, DarkishStar, Chemie > crying heart Thanks, really... for just being here.

Songjewel > I didn't miss much from the event, then.. lucky me. *sigh*
sad *hugs back*  

Deuxia Devonair

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:17 am
Deuxia - I always be there for anyone here, mostly because I consider you all friend and I don't like my friend to feel bad.

Bah, September just another month to me, I've been doing school s**t all summer and I hate heat so bring on fall and winter.

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games