Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
Foxi's Para-RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:19 am
"The doctor let her go but reported it to Ace by message as he was the one who sent her there then Ace quickly finds her "Senaka this is not a good time to be walking around. We might be attacked by an army that just took out three other cities and is headed here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:35 am
Her fury was so that she barely noticed the pain when she stopped and looked at Ace. Adrenaline had finally kicked in.

"Let's get something straight," she said. Without notice, she punched Ace square in the face. She probably used more force than she normally would have meant to, but damn it he deserved it. And she felt a little better for it.

"No matter what, don't ever touch my wolf again. She is mine to keep in line, no matter my ties to you," she growled icily.

Hearing his worry about an attack, she heaved a sigh to let her growing stress go.

"You shouldn't have to worry about an attack right away. If a town was just destroyed today, then the soonest they would be ready for another assault would be tomorrow. Time to rest and resupply. Not to mention time to travel to you."

(sorry Ace, but you had it coming. lol)  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:46 am
((Yea yea I know))

Ace stood back up wiping away the blood from his nose "Really so that's why they reached our lookout point within five minutes of leaving the city? it would normally take an hour at least to reach it with an army unless it was mine or an air species and this is no air species but whatever it is it moves fast and is very dangerous."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:55 am
"It might only be a scout. Not the full army. Small units can travel faster than large ones. They might be preparing the area for assault. Mapping the terrain and marking where your outposts are so that they can be destroyed before the main attack," she practically yelled. "I thought you had tacticians that could predict this sort of thing."

She noticed that he hadn't tried to fight with her about her wolf. It both angered her further and made her calm down. She was itching for a fight, but fighting the General was not one that was going to help anyone. She silently thanked him for not egging her on.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:59 am
"Look you don't understand. Our posts are armed to prevent even small armies so for them to be destroyed is not something we can take lightly and we are watching them from satellite and we keep getting this image from the ground..well this." Ace says showing her an image foretelling the ((Whatever it is)) is coming to their city. "We don't know what it means or even how they managed to pull this off but we have to prepare for this. It is too massive to be a scout."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:15 am
Senaka took the paper that had the image. Her breath stopped and a loud ringing blocked out all sound. Her eyes began to get tunnel vision and she swayed slightly. Not passing out by sheer will, her clouded gaze locked on Ace.

"I know what that is. That's a Death Peak."  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:21 am
"A Death....Peak? Ace says holding Senaka up by holding onto her "What is this Death Peak? Is it a country, a militia, or what?" Ace asks looking into her eyes seeing her eyes were fading in and out in a blur.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:35 am
"Neither. It's a machine developed to protect an area. Like a golem, only larger, faster, and much more destructive. It was created by my people ages ago to protect some of our temples from the world," she said her voice deadening.

"But they were put to sleep, never to be used. Because the ones who controlled them went crazy. The Sentinels deemed worthy to pilot them had either killed themselves, or they were executed. The power surge that runs in a Death Peaks core is far too strong for one will to keep tamed." As she talked, her body went cold in a sudden fear.

"And only one being was every meant to pilot them. Nobles."  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:39 am
"The that means we can't reason with it." Ace says and speaks into a radio "Fire at will take these things out." With that you could hear Jets take off towards the Death Pilots and an AC-130 gunship start to take off "We just finished this gunship called the AC-130. It is able to take out entire armies and cities of ours by itself.....well not ours but it was one of the greatest gunships we had created back in my time. Also it's not like these Death Pilots can't be destroyed."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:50 am
"No, they can't," she murmured as she looked at the large shadowed shapes in the image.

"Death Peaks are indestructible. They were meant to outlast everything, outgun anything and take an infinite amount of damage. It is why they made the Sentinels crazy. They sucked the life from them to maintain functionality. Since our lifespans are limitless, we are the perfect thing to keep feeding it energy."

Closing her eyes, she took a step back and leaned against a nearby wall.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:59 am
"I'd like to see this." Ace says as he calls for a medic to help Senaka

As the jets arrive over the clouds they drop their entire payload onto it causing a massive explosion which can be seen from Washington and the AC-130 starts to fly over the tanks and other vehicles higher than even the helicopters waiting from around 1500 to 3000 feet. As the entire base waits to see what has become of the what was inside the cloud that is dissipating due to the explosions which will reveal whats inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:07 am
A large shape, black and gleaming in the sunlight broke free of the clouds. It rose over three hundred feet in the air. It was obvious why it was named a Death Peak from the start. Large spikes rose from all points of its form like crystal stalagmites. Somehow it managed to look both mechanical and organic, rock and metal melding together over all its body. It was vaguely man shaped, with several arm like appendages, though it often moved on more than two of them in almost spider-like motions. Up and down it moved over the dunes, its large girth sinking into the sand a bit, but unhindered as it continued steadily.

As the missiles and bombs landed on the Death Peak, it shuddered slightly before moving on again. A small ripple, but otherwise unaffected.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 am
((Lagging a lot so i'm gonna reset the comp to fix it be back in a min or so))

Ace and his fellow soldiers look at the machine with a look of shock and a bit of terror "It didn't hurt it not even a bit...get me the president." After a couple minutes Ace hangs up the phone and looks at the soldiers and gets on the intercom "I have talked to the president and he has given me the control for the Nuclear weapon. He says in the case that we cannot defeat this behemoth to use it and vaporize it. This in turn will hit us as well and most likely affect all other villages with radiation. We know this is a rash move but if we don't we predict it will continue its rampage and destroy every city on the map. So here is for the fate of the future." With that Ace puts down the speaker and all men wait for the incoming beast.

((Had to put the nuke in lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:57 am
(you just had to go to the top. lol Sissy. lmao.>.< Well I have more in store for you.)

Senaka brushed off the doctors that tried to heard her back to bed. She honestly was feeling better, but their many faces of doubt showed they didn't believe her. In the end she settled for a chair and some mixture of juice and medicine to help her head.

The main problem was what needed to be done. A Death Peak hadn't been around for almost four ages. Why was it out now? And who would dare pilot it? A cold shiver made her think of the many lives it had probably already taken and the lives it was soon to take if it wasn't stopped.

An idea struck her then. One that might just do the trick. But at a cost.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:02 am
((The Nuke is my all time favorite weapon so I have to add it lol))

As the machine came into view Artillery, tanks, machine guns, missiles, RPGs, Helicopters, Jets, and the AC-130 started to slam it with all the fire power the city had and the recorded temperature on the outside of the machine had reached 3,000 Degrees Kelvin.  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games