Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:06 pm
((Kivs I got out and Im talking to you))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:18 pm
Captain Burnett my name kimberly i travel to alot of places but i return to new york to rescue my family but it seems like everything is surrounded by creature n zombies  

kivs19

Inkspills

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:26 pm
Bianca followed Patrick back to he copter, letting out a small yawn and stretching. "Hey Kearo.. you mind acting as temporary captain? I need a nap.." she sat down in one of the chairs in the copter. "Anyone got a pillow?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:28 pm
"Yea it does. Come with me back to the squad helicopter my Squad and I will help you find your family" Murph pulls out his Colt .45 and Shoots a zombie in the head blowing its brains out in a Mass of pink brain matter and red blood Captain We have to go now.  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kivs19

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:34 pm
hide behind captain burnett while he shot the zombie ... ok lets get in the helicopter ~ so where are we going?~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:43 pm
"well Right now we are Saving surivors. But we are going to follow that helicopter over there." Murph Points at the Helicopter that Lifted off from the gun shop roof "Pilot follow that helicopter"  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kivs19

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:49 pm
ok ... ~yawn~ kimberly closed her eyes to rest ... im very tired ... ima rest for a little bit ...*fall into a deep sleep*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:54 pm
Patrick got into the pilot's seat and initiated the gps, then started piloting the Chopper towards the air base, "Don't worry Kearo, I'll fly it for now, I only had you guys do it earlier because i was jumping down to toss people lines so they could come into the chopper."

Patrick brought the Chopper overhead of the airbase and began his descent, he looked around, trying to find the military jet he was looking for.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:55 pm
"Pilot Head back to the gun shop. We need to get supplies out of the black hawk ." Whiskey12-1 returns to the crash site and Murph gets out and gets some equipment out of the squads helicopter and takes it back to the helicopter "Royce Strap down the Equipment and lets go" Rob gets back into the helicopter and sits in the co-pilots seat. "we need to get to the Closest base round here where would that be?" "Northwest of here its an air base. They have enough space to set up a Foreward command post."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:33 pm
Trip sat back as everyone did their own thing, and he reached in his pocket and lit up his special smoke. "So, anyone else want a hit while we fly up?" he said trying to make a good pun. He looked at Bianca and grinned "It'll help you sleep." he held the smoke in her direction but took another hit then put it up again.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kivs19

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:55 pm
wakes up from the deep sleep *yawn* ~where are we now~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:07 am
"Thanks for taking over, Patrick.." she mumbled as she lifted her head and looked at Trip. She smirked slightly, reaching out for the cig when he held it out a second time and taking it. "Can't escape from bad jokes even when we're overrun by zombies.. tsk.." She stood up and went and sat next to Trip hile she took her hit, handing it back to him. "Guess what? You've been promoted to Cpatain's Pillow. Congrats." She patted Trip's shoulder, then laid her head down on it and shut her eyes.  

Inkspills

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 am
Trip slightly grinned and pat her leg as he took the j and took another hit and starts thinking 'i cant believe im letting her lay on me like this...oh well, i kinda of like it, i guess she is kinda cute..." He takes another hit then thinks outloud "we'll see what happens. night Bianca."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 am
(Who was playing Kotey? I haven't heard from you in like almost a month. I almost forgot about that RP. Is it officially dead? Or does someone want to take over his spot if he's gone, or what's going on with that RP now?)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 am
"We going to stay here all day or are we gonna get the hell outta dodge before those planes light up central park and the surrounding area?!" Joe said in frustration and fear. He didn't want to die after all he had been through because some druggie was too busy smokin a joint and admiring a girl instead of getting to safety.

(Just a heads up, I'm not being rude, my character is a little frustrated because the helicopter is still in a hover. If it is moving or I am incorrect, please let me know and I will edit/remove this post.)  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games